Nurmagomedov hoping to follow in cousin Khabib's footsteps
01/04/2021 | sport | other | 75
Usman Nurmagomedov says he is hoping to "follow in the footsteps" of his cousin Khabib going into his Bellator debut on Friday, which will be shown live on BBC iPlayer.
I'm sorry, this just isn't sport. Removed
Dan
01/04/2021 10:27:03 15 7
This bait is of low quality, sorry. If you don't care for it then you have no need to watch it. Hope the sports you do like do well.
01/04/2021 12:04:30 10 4
Sport - an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.
01/04/2021 12:14:23 4 4
At least you apologised before making such a ridiculous statement. In what way is this not a sport? This being the definition of sport..."An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment"
01/04/2021 14:21:58 3 0
Sport
noun
An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another for entertainment.

I think this could be the definition of sport. Just sayin!
01/04/2021 17:13:42 6 0
I'm sure if you got into the Octagon with any of them, you might suddenly become a little more appreciative of their skills.
My cousin played rugby for Wales between 1999 and 2002.
I played for Saracens U18s and my university 3rds.
01/04/2021 11:08:50 7 2
Think you are on the wrong thread here pal, it's MMA not rugby.
01/04/2021 15:45:52 2 0
Wrong thread mate but as a Welsh fan out of curiosity who was your cousin?
Apologies if my post was too subtle for you.
What I am saying is, just because someone is a top sportsman, it doesn't follow that the cousin will be.
Embarrassing to have to explain, but I guess most fight fans are as thick as the padding in a boxing glove, lol!
I'm sorry, this just isn't sport. Removed
My cousin played rugby for Wales between 1999 and 2002.
I played for Saracens U18s and my university 3rds.
Apologies if my post was too subtle for you.
01/04/2021 17:48:50 7 0
Get what your saying but he apparently has an 11-0 record so not exactly a bad start. Maybe you were just ?? at rugby and should have followed in one of your other cousins footsteps and done something like gymnastics or netball
01/04/2021 17:16:21 5 3
Has he started wrestling with bears yet?
Alhamdulilah a great family of fighters, InshAllah he will follow in the GOAT's (Khabib) footsteps.... Removed
Praise be to Allah for this fighting family and everything they stand for as Muslims Removed
01/04/2021 18:04:11 3 6
Its pleasing to see a comments section which actually contains sensible (except 1) input.
No cursing or belittling others and just on the topic conversation.
Well done to all who have taken part.
01/04/2021 11:09:51 24 4
One thing's for sure, you wouldn't want to p!ss that family off, imagine that clan knocking on your door!!