'We're not streetwise enough' - Parker
04/04/2021 | sport | football | 355
Fulham boss Scott Parker accuses his players of not being "streetwise enough" as their relegation fears intensify after a 3-1 defeat at Aston Villa.
Me and the wife were reminiscing over breakfast this mornin about Villa beating Bayern in ‘82 European Final and both recalled the now famous story of how Peter Withe went home to paint his fence after scoring the winner.
We both fell about laughing at Peter’s “everyday Joe” behaviour until suddenly Rita remembered I haven’t done any DIY around the house since 1977 and told me she wants a divorce.
04/04/2021 17:37:01 1 0
Not funny the first time I saw it, months ago.
04/04/2021 18:02:37 5 4
If any football coaches want to see how NOT to defend at the highest level, watch this match. Mings is a lucky boy, but I’m still glad he’s not at Ipswich. Thought the refereeing was very lenient, there were several yellow cards not dished out.
Go and wash your mouth out and everywhere else you dirty smelly man Removed
04/04/2021 18:12:50 7 16
Villa should have been relegated last season .
Living up to you our stupid name again I see. Been covered a million times but clearly beyond you. We didn’t go down and are far better this year. Tough. Removed
04/04/2021 17:37:30 10 27
undeserved win if I've ever seen one. Villa are without doubt the one-trick pony in this league
Comment from a person who has a brain made of cheese. You must brie joking you clown. Removed
04/04/2021 18:12:50 7 16
Villa should have been relegated last season .
Why don’t you report that to the moderator team you cry baby Removed
04/04/2021 20:20:46 6 3
Winning when you don't play your best game is the difference between staying up and going down. People have forgotten we were relegation fodder last year - nothing is resolved in a few months, but we've still improved a lot since then. I still feel Fulham have enough to challenge this all the way to the end, though as a midlander I want to see Albion mount a late charge for a Great Escape.
04/04/2021 19:23:12 4 3
Tough on Fulham as a Villa fan. Keep going we’re we’re 7 points and off safety this time last year but survived. All the best