Haining replaces Fagerson for Scotland
25/03/2021 | sport | rugbyunion | 1,144
Scotland are forced to replace number eight Matt Fagerson with Nick Haining on the eve of Friday's Six Nations finale against France.
24/03/2021 14:37:51 41 7
Get intae them big style Scotland, leave absolutely nothing out there and make us proud! ?????????????????????????????????????????? COYS......
24/03/2021 14:51:18 130 42
"Only five England-based players could be selected"

Hold on, so France are the beneficiaries by their own Covid infringements?
Scotland (and effectively Wales) are penalised.

I have a feeling that if England were in line to win the 6N the rules might be different
24/03/2021 15:09:54 3 1
Looking forward to this one from Wales. I have a bet Wales to win the 6N from start at decent odds, question is do i cash out or not?

How confident are Scotland of winning or more important not to lose by 21.
Cash out, you’d be mad to put faith in the Scotch. Removed
24/03/2021 15:24:41 5 1
Scotch is a drink! Uneducated for a Dr
24/03/2021 15:25:04 0 1
Correct, its always a downward spiral when you put faith in a drink
24/03/2021 15:25:13 7 1
Scotch is a drink...............people from Scotland are Scottish
24/03/2021 15:42:49 5 1
Don't use the term Scotch, when referring to Scottish people or Scots. It's offensive. Thanks.
24/03/2021 15:17:42 4 8
France 84 Scotland 3
24/03/2021 15:09:54 3 1

How confident are Scotland of winning or more important not to lose by 21.
No sign of “BOD Loves a Guinness “ yet?
Canny he home from school yet ! Usually the sort of story he likes to spew his ill informed bile over ! T**t!
24/03/2021 14:51:12 49 13
Ditto that Chris absolutely shocking treatment for us
Perhaps you could try to sue them like at the World Cup ? Sums up the Scots as a nation. Removed
No sign of “BOD loves a Guinness “ yet? Canny be home from school yet ! This is the sort of story that he likes to spew his ill informed bile over ! Removed
24/03/2021 16:01:59 4 4
You are missing the point.

I welcomed professionalism to RU but there have been downsides. One of them is that international Rugby has become so critical for revenue streams, in the northern hemisphere this has meant keeping the largest market happy. Even the WRU diverts Wales v Eng tickets to the rich English market.

Money talks, it always does, but there needs to be better checks & balances
Oh stop whining and making excuses! Accept it and get over it! Whinging Poms! Removed
24/03/2021 14:55:26 104 6
"Only five England-based players could be selected following an agreement with the Premiership, with Saracens winger Maitland among those left out."

What have Saracens got to do with the Premiership? ;)
PWL
24/03/2021 18:46:40 7 0
He's not Welsh. He's English and thinks that he's funny with his repetitive and predictable sarcasm.
He's an absolute idiot! Removed
24/03/2021 18:54:50 1 10
Scotland have one sometimes 2 good games in the 6 nations - then they think they are great at rugby then reality sets in and they realise they haven’t competed against top tier nations for ages - I think they should be dropped from the six nations
24/03/2021 18:54:50 1 10
Haha Wales is not Welsh BTW. He's he is an English troll, who spends his life trying and failing to offend Wales and now it would appear Scotland also. Truly pathetic Removed
24/03/2021 18:54:50 1 10
Think you’ve had too many sweeties big boy, run along now your mummy has run you a bath, soon time for a wee story #nofriends Removed
24/03/2021 18:59:03 1 1
Whopper doo - I’m not English so why does that bother me
Honestly don’t think you know what you are but your absolutely gash on here, stick to ceebeebies Removed
24/03/2021 18:54:50 1 10
Don’t feed the Troll!! Removed
24/03/2021 19:13:17 0 0
Sorry Ken can’t help it!
Name the only team to break covid protocol FRANCE why to know what result they need to win the championship not like a level playing field to me HOPE SCOTLAND GET THE RESULT TO STOP THE CHEATING FROGS. Removed
24/03/2021 19:31:01 6 6
I'm northern English despite having mostly Scottish lineage.

However, I'm really hoping France beat you by at least 21 points and a BP for obvious reasons.

On form this should be the best game of the tournament.
24/03/2021 18:38:25 2 4
Scotland can’t play rugby - woopee doo Scotland beat England but they have no good players they are a third rate team and need too give up playing rugby
PWL
24/03/2021 18:42:48 8 0
I wish you would give up talking boll**** on here.
24/03/2021 19:37:47 1 2
I’m as Welsh as AWJ
No you're not. English troll. Removed
Come on France, never have so many people wanted you to rout the Jocks. Removed
24/03/2021 20:43:57 7 1
Eddie has won the 6N 3 times in 6 years and reached a WC final. I’m sure Scots fans would be happy with that...
24/03/2021 20:54:45 0 2
He’s English
24/03/2021 20:57:11 1 1
If you are that free with your money please please put me a cheque in the post
National Anthems? England HAVE to change the one for all the UK, NOT England. Try this:
I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, want to pull up tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring

Ya know the rest!
With guitar of course!! How about 1970's - chika chika - bow wowww - - chika - - chika chika bowww wowww!!! hehehe Removed
I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, want to pull up tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring

Ya know the rest!
24/03/2021 21:14:24 0 4
COME ON WALES
Come on Japan !!!! Bonnnzzzzzaaaiiiiiiiiii !! Removed
24/03/2021 21:07:02 3 2
Come on Scotland! (Am I really saying this?...I guess I am)

After the France Covid fiasco and the laughable La Porte report , I'm with BOD... France should've forfeited the game.
Then, we had the even more absurd. Galthie claiming the Welsh had somehow tricked Willemse into sticking his fingers in Jones' eye. Eh?

So yeah....COME ON SCOTLAND! Whatever you do don't lose by 20 points!
It certainly smacks of unsportsmanlike conduct and being a dick. I'd let them play the game, just because - and then deduct them cinq pointe !! Removed
Is it just me, but whenever a contributor starts off with "As an Englishman.." or "as an England supporter.." it just immediately rubs me the wrong way. It has this air of superiority right off the bat. Why bother to announce yourself like that? Why don't you just say something like ".....as a complete and useless tool......" OR, '.....as an admittedly retarded and IQ handicapped spanner.." Removed
24/03/2021 21:46:30 0 3
Yeah I completely agree. The Nigels have that obnoxious arrogance about them.
24/03/2021 21:36:24 2 2
Think some of the trolls were bullied at school. Have you noticed how BOD lvs a Guinness posts the same nonsense on any story about Scotland? Must have lost his carer ! Or just a bot ??
Were you monkey-wrenched at school dodester? Is that why you on here deflecting your frustration and anger against others? Removed
As someone with my head up my own Arsenal!! I do so admire the way Scottish Rugby has chosen a Scottish Manager and stuck by him. England should choose an English coaching team - as say I - an English Arsenal-hole. And offload the cabal of southern hemisphere coaching mercenaries, within the English set up. So there you raggedy bunch!
Good luck Scotland and Gregor - chip, chip, and cheerio Say I.
Where did all my biting wit and cutting messages go? Some sorry English folk with fragile agos get upset? Bless them. This should be a site for discourse and humor. Stop taking yourselves so seriously. you're a tiny island nation in the UK - also a tiny island in and of itself. Just grow up and stop behaving like a bunch of prima donnas. Removed
Oh wait. I see U172022112003-lucky_krants has turned up. i thought it was just me taking a piss near the dumpster. Removed
24/03/2021 22:02:29 1 2
I'm sure I've just read this higher up!
I'm pretty sure, by my exquisite analyses, which I assure you are most fondly determined and indeed accurate, have found that you one, great big, obvious, clear for all to see, repetitive, persistent, and ever-present contributor to these sites. Removed
24/03/2021 20:53:21 7 2
Just put £20 on Scotland to win by 1-10pts @ 13/2 ????????????????????????????????
24/03/2021 21:49:30 0 2
Think Lancasters available ??
25/03/2021 03:43:32 1 3
BOD loves a COD - look mate, be real. you must be talking about posts on here surely. The darkest hour in rugby history, You should have been banned for 1000 years for that, banished, and never to darken a rugby HYS site again!
24/03/2021 22:46:33 0 2
So he’s Irish playing for Scotland??

This gets more farcical all the time!

Josh O’ Van der flier! Ha ha
24/03/2021 23:49:58 1 4
SO, GO SCOTLAND - SCOTLAND THE BRAVE!!! YOU CAN SCORE ONE MORE TRY, BUT YE KANNAYE TAKE MA FREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOMMMMMM.
Scotland should play Jimmy Krankie, she seems to be Teflon coated at the moment, so not even the French could bring her down l. Removed
25/03/2021 09:03:39 0 2
I went to the same school as Ian Krankie and played in the school cricket team with his real wee brother whose name was actually Colin. Did anybody interesting or slightly famous go to your school?
25/03/2021 10:50:25 1 8
France are a shambles and anything less than a bonus point win for Scotland should be seen as failure.
You are late for school lass Removed
weirdo Removed
You are late for school lass Removed
weirdo Removed
25/03/2021 10:47:09 7 1
Exactly, signing international players then preventing them from playing international rugby is self defeating and narrow minded
25/03/2021 10:04:59 14 2
a) The game should be going ahead, with both teams free to pick the squads they want, for the sake of the integrity of the tournament.
b) Scotland should not be disadvantaged: they maintained their team bubble throughout the tournament and didn't have any COVID cases. The French coach broke the rules and 11 French players ended up testing positive.
c) The English Premiership should not interfere.
25/03/2021 09:51:39 3 5
France is the most prolific nation in modern rugby :

France, 25 championships, 9 slams, 3 w-c finals (including 1 robbed, cf. Clive Woodward) (I would add 1 other w-c final robbed for Mandela)
Wales, 24 championships, 9 slams, 3 w-c semi-finals
England, 20 championship, 7 slams, 3 w-c finals, 1 w-c

..and that won't change
25/03/2021 11:31:02 4 2
You would be happy to tell me to my face would you?
Well if you are 6' 5" then you'll be able to.
Otherwise keep quiet and go infest the playground with your juvenile comments lad
keep yer knickers on ya muppet ....and maybe learn to read the comments properly before you comment next time...or maybe get someone to read them to you bonnie lad, whatever works. Take it easy Removed
25/03/2021 12:01:02 3 2
Merci!
From a friendly kilted frog
25/03/2021 12:01:02 3 2
Merci!
From a friendly kilted frog
25/03/2021 12:19:02 1 2
whales are the shambles, 5th in 6n and autumn cup last year, England won the lot.
25/03/2021 14:07:47 2 4
I’ve heard rumours this is Gregor Townsends last game as Scotland coach
Troll. Removed
25/03/2021 14:15:02 1 0
Can't see that happening, as he has finally got Scotland playing attractive running rugby, so why should he go now as they're on the cusp of a good future. It would be madness
Mate, Unfortunately the mods won't do anything about it, so the only thing we can do is ignore the saddo.
Maybe once she gets a job (pigs might fly), she'll go away eventually.
Troll. Removed
Maybe once she gets a job (pigs might fly), she'll go away eventually.
25/03/2021 14:17:04 3 11
France will win by 80 points
25/03/2021 14:07:47 2 4
I’ve heard rumours this is Gregor Townsends last game as Scotland coach
25/03/2021 14:03:14 1 16
How Hamish Watson gets another chance is a joke - people talk about a lions place for him , he’s too slow and makes too many handling errors
25/03/2021 13:55:45 2 14
Haining and Fagerson are both rubbish players - why dont Scotland just give up playing Rugby
25/03/2021 14:17:04 3 11
France will win by 80 points
go and troll on the football page mate. Removed
25/03/2021 14:17:04 3 11
France will win by 80 points
MODS WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING THIS POSTER TO CONTINUALLY DERAIL A MATURE RUGBY FORUM WITH HIS OBVIOUS TROLLING?

NO OTHER FORUM SITE WOULD ALLOW THIS PERSON TO RUIN A SPORT FORUM.

WHY ARE THE BBC THE ONLY MODERATION SITE TO ALLOW POSTERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO RUIN A SPORTS HYS?

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BBC
25/03/2021 14:17:04 3 11
France will win by 80 points
???? Removed
Hi. Has anyone made any disparaging comments about football recently? Hang on, I'll check ... ah, there it is 14.28 reply to Obsen's post.

Must be due another one soon though.
25/03/2021 18:08:36 1 4
Agree the difference between Italy and england is that the Italians have potential. The english will be languishing at the foot of the table for the foreseeable future such is the dearth of english rugby talent. I am of course assuming England’s next SH scouting trip doesn’t discover 23+ new players (and a new coach).
As you say England’s future not looking good with the travel restrictions impeding exploration opportunities. Removed
France by 70 points. Scotland Then file for litigation because they have decided to throw their toys out of their prams just like the WC in Japan. Better watch what I say or I could be served with a writ!! Removed
25/03/2021 19:40:34 4 4
Go away you irrelevance
25/03/2021 19:43:09 4 0
Change the record BOD!! Cut and pasting your anti-Scottish bile is more than a little tedious. As I've said before, I'm really sorry that girl wasn't interested and picked the Scottish guy as a boyfriend but you really need to move on....
25/03/2021 20:17:32 1 4
Well said Bod - I agree and bow to your rugby knowledge
25/03/2021 20:39:16 0 0
You really are a peace of work.
Well a figure of ridicule really
25/03/2021 19:11:44 1 1
Oh flower of Scotland blah blah blah
25/03/2021 19:43:09 4 0
You're assuming its a girl who dumped him......

It's a pathetic repetitive bore
France by 85 points actually!!!. Scotland file for litigation because they have decided to throw their toys out of their prams just like the WC in Japan. Better watch what I say or I could be served with a writ!! Scotland have achieved nothing again this year & never ever contended the 6n in 20 years, oh the embarrassment??????????????????????????????... bring in Japan as a replacement!!! Removed
Getting your units of measurement mixed up again I see. You mean France by 85 mins. You're saying France will win by the 85th minute 'cos the game is going to spill over a bit from the regulation time of 80 mins. Right BOD loves a COD off ya go. Time to polish yourself. Removed
All Scotland have achieved this year is one more win than normal, usually 4 losses and one win. Let’s not get the haggis out just yet. Never ever contended the 6n! Wow that is shocking! That’s a generation of rugby players and nothing for fans to enjoy! Oh the shame! Removed
25/03/2021 21:33:31 0 0
Well at least we have some nice potatoes.
25/03/2021 21:46:51 1 0
Has mummy told you who daddy is yet lass?....or can't she remember who it was north of the border?
25/03/2021 21:51:31 0 0
Zzzzzzzzzzzz prat!
25/03/2021 21:29:27 3 4
Stuart Hogg is a player who makes people want to watch and play rugby. Very skilful and a great running threat the likes of which nigels like yourself can only dream of.