James seals win against Czech Republic
30/03/2021 | sport | football | 495
Daniel James' late header gives Wales victory over the Czech Republic in a fiery World Cup qualifier in which both teams had a man sent off.
Well done.
Won't qualify.
Enjoy,
Shi-t team/country.
Bhaaaaaaaaa, bhaaaaa, bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Welsh C-unts
30/03/2021 21:20:12 3 5
Wow, still smarting over the rugby eh. Let me guess... your English
30/03/2021 21:23:02 2 0
Very original.Are you Millwall or a Wurzel?
30/03/2021 21:23:30 0 1
Good rugby team at least
How the BBC allowed your comment through is beyond belief you English s - cum bag c - unt Removed
30/03/2021 21:29:41 3 1
My, my, is that the best you can come up with. It’s past your bedtime. Must be nice to be superior, massive pool of players, facilities and financial clout and Engurland will come unstuck against a decent team.
Who cares. The sheep loving welsh men will qualify for play offs through nations league anyway. Removed
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Removed
1 nil.
To the... :)
30/03/2021 21:20:12 3 5
Wow, still smarting over the rugby eh. Let me guess... your English
Lol Egg chasing I tink your mamma caught a fair share, let me guess. . . you a c-nut Removed
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Removed
30/03/2021 21:20:46 14 3
You’re disgraceful @ fuzzy duck
Ah bless you and you're a Saville supporter no doubt? Good on ya you dirty boy Removed
Well done.
Won't qualify.
Enjoy,
Shi-t team/country.
Bhaaaaaaaaa, bhaaaaa, bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Welsh C-unts
30/03/2021 21:24:56 16 5
How come Fuzzyduck’s comments don’t follow house rules? Racist bigoted views?
Racist? Now come on I never said anything about that old boot Meghan Removed
Ha, your pointless aren't you.
Like your country, like your queen, like your seat on the security Council and don't you have a football and rugby team too? No one cares lol
Ha.
Is he Irish, Irish American or just made up?
Billy Bell...
Not a fan of Bottom, then?... I mean the TV programme - we can all tell you're a fan of the other kind. Removed
To be fair they thought if it themselves.
Proud of copying them?
Good on you.
Thinking up your own humour would be hard wouldn't it.
I doubt you do hard any more do you Billy:)
30/03/2021 21:23:21 30 13
Don't the English fans have their own team to have a go at ?
Yes we do, but being your masters we also abuse you too, ain't life garbage if you sleep with animals? Removed
What a nasty, racist, little sh#t you are. Superiority complex for all on here to see yet England won’t win anything. Your a keyboard coward, why don’t you come to Wales when our borders allow people like you in and I will show you whose superior! Removed
Tracy is a lady's name. Removed
30/03/2021 21:12:27 7 18
Wales seem to have hit on a successful new tactic in team sports - get one of the opposition sent off when you're struggling and then steal an undeserved win. Worked in 6 Nations and now tonight. Good wheeze, boyos, though suspect it won't work against more streetwise and skilled sides
Fuzzy duck is obviously a man of superior intellect to the rest of us. We must all respect his opinion. Soon, there will be a university degree based on his writings and the students will be awarded a BA in fuzzyduckophy. Removed
30/03/2021 21:15:11 7 2
ENGLISH by any chance?
You're all English don't you know? Removed
Isn't it more correct that you're all Britons.

Or don't you know?
To be fair they thought if it themselves.
Proud of copying them?
Good on you.
Thinking up your own humour would be hard wouldn't it.
I doubt you do hard any more do you Billy:)
The only thing I do hard is Mrs Iwasgonawritesomethingmeasuredthenireadyou. If you could pass her a message from me, I'd be grateful --- a Welsh rabbit isn't what she thinks it is... her snatch was dripping with melted Caerphilly at our last appointment!... By the way, I like your box room - very nice Thundercats duvet cover. Removed
30/03/2021 21:59:03 0 0
What a disgusting comment, do the decent thing and apologise NOW.
Genuinely good effort for a simpleton.

But let's face it if you did see my box room it would double the amount of boxes of any sort you'd seen this year.

Stick to watching Richie and Eddie's bottom and if you can't think of what to do now, just do what you always do. Have a wan.....

You toss.... :)
Something about being jealous of Jimmy I think...
Nah something about Welsh being sh-it and loving Saville tbh Removed
Racist? Now come on I never said anything about that old boot Meghan Removed
Ha, your pointless aren't you.
Tracy is a lady's name. Removed
bnc
30/03/2021 22:05:31 0 0
I once said that to ten year old when I was eight.,he punched me
I reckon Gordon is a Lady's name where you're from ya jock saville Removed
30/03/2021 21:20:46 14 3
You’re disgraceful @ fuzzy duck
Crazy I knows it but you sheep jumpers are just so wrong. . . bhaaaaaaaaaaa, bhaaaaaa Removed
On a wider issue if we want to show women respect then Ryan Giggs cannot return as manager if found guilty of assaulting a woman Removed
HMP for Giggs by the looks of it. Removed
If found guilty, if he isnt then he should be allowed to carry on with his job Removed
HMP for Giggs by the looks of it. Removed
Well done,
Won't qualify,
Dirty animal chasers,
Naughty, naughty Welsh sheepie's
30/03/2021 21:54:58 2 1
And then you end up eating that Welsh Lamb on a Sunday. Enjoy!
Mochyn o Sais sy'n bwyta ei gachu. Removed
30/03/2021 21:58:00 5 0
Fuzzy duck! You need to get a life son. Try a YTS course in typing.
that's why I get your missus to wear a sheepskin jacket ...............in the back of my car Removed
Give Robert Page the permanent job of Wales manager if Ryan Giggs turns out to be a wrong un Removed
30/03/2021 21:58:08 0 1
No we can do better than him. At the moment who is actually picking the team and tactics?
31/03/2021 00:08:12 0 0
“If”
Well done,
Won't qualify,
Dirty animal chasers,
Naughty, naughty Welsh sheepie's
Mochyn o Sais sy'n bwyta ei gachu. Removed
wedi iddo gael starter o biso ei fam mewn gwydr! Removed
30/03/2021 21:09:28 101 10
That is an impressive result for Wales. The Czechs are a top side.
100% agree and the Angoran midget Q sexual side are even stronger than the Welshys Removed
Genuinely good effort for a simpleton.

You toss.... :)
30/03/2021 21:48:47 7 7
Different sport, same outcome. Welsh footballers and Welsh Rugby players using the dark arts to get opponent’s sent off because they can’t man up and play fair.
Twll tîn i ti! Removed
Thank you Wales for beating Kúdela and his racist mates. Removed
30/03/2021 22:23:36 7 4
????????????
Well done,
Won't qualify,
Dirty animal chasers,
Naughty, naughty Welsh sheepie's
Tracy is a lady's name. Removed
I reckon Gordon is a Lady's name where you're from ya jock saville Removed
30/03/2021 21:58:08 0 1
Well it is not Giggs from a prison cell is it?? Removed
30/03/2021 22:09:14 1 0
He isnt in prison! ????
Mochyn o Sais sy'n bwyta ei gachu. Removed
wedi iddo gael starter o biso ei fam mewn gwydr! Removed
30/03/2021 21:56:39 14 10
I'm proud of the fact that Wales and England have been allies and good friends for so long now. I have no problem admitting we'd be as lost without Wales as Wales would be lost without us.
I did like it in France before we played each other and the lads outside of the pubs sang.

We're England and Wales, we're England and Wales.
F**k off Russia, we're England and Wales.

That was just after you lot got battered the game before by them in the bars.

So yes we are better together but we don't admit that to each other do we :)
30/03/2021 21:44:31 94 47
England have 1.5m, almost half the population of Wales, playing youth team football at any given time. Football isn't even Wales' national sport and they have still matched England's best performance at a major championship in over 50 years. With only 4 regional rugby clubs, Wales are the most successful 6 nations team in history. Just what is it about Wales that winds the English up so much?
Have a look at the Union flag. Masters is what winds the welshys up, they hate knowing who the boss is Removed
bnc
30/03/2021 22:05:31 0 0
I once said that to ten year old when I was eight.,he punched me
I'm sorry to tell you that was what passes for a Welsh girl... and she didn't hit you because you said that to her. It was because you're an ugly cnut. Removed
30/03/2021 21:59:03 0 0
What a disgusting comment, do the decent thing and apologise NOW.
Don't get your knickers in a twist, Trace. We all know your gash is just as bad, you dirty slut. Removed
30/03/2021 21:44:31 94 47
The Welsh (team) are rubbish Removed
As long as giggs does the right thing n stays away from the team, I believe qualification will be no issues to achieve. The whole incident surrounding his brothers wife n him shud hav been enough to not giv him right to steer this special team in the euros n WC. Compare his moral character to Bale, its a family team n having fiddler for a leader with track record of the greatest disloyalty ??????? Removed
No to greta statue Removed
Wales look like they are doing ok without alleged woman beater Ryan Giggs. Removed
31/03/2021 05:03:12 2 26
Thats what all the media say.. Now what is your opinion?
ohhhhhhhhh! Bitchy or what Removed
31/03/2021 08:34:08 6 5
Another pointless anti England comment on a Welsh football post. Part time rugby fan by any chance?