Pick your Lions XV and find out who impressed in latest games
22/03/2021 | sport | rugbyunion | 995
Pick your starting Lions XV as Alun Wyn Jones leads the captaincy race, Johnny Sexton shines at 10 and Louis Rees-Zammit lays claim on a starting spot.
22/03/2021 07:33:54 10 13
1. Wyn Jones
2. Ken Owens
3. Furlong
4. Itoje
5. J Gray
6. Beirne
7. Watson ( too impressive to miss out)
8. Sam Simmonds
9. G Davies
10. Russell
11. A Watson
12. Henshaw
13. Huw Jones ( if he has another excellent game on Friday)
14. LRZ
15. Hogg
I admire the effort.

1. Create new email account.
2. Create new BBC account
3. Make same post under new username
4. Repeat all day

????
22/03/2021 07:41:36 1 3
Nope

Same account

Just my personal thoughts
22/03/2021 11:57:27 3 7
England should have very few representatives in the squad and probably none in the Test team. Hopefully Gatland will play an expansive game and not his boring Gatlandball. Thst was how the Lions beat SA under McGeechan in 97. Consequently Russell has to be starting at 10 with Sexton as back up. The penalty count conceded also counts against England.
Bigoted idiot. Itoje is one of the first names on the starting XV sheet. As is Watson. Removed
22/03/2021 12:07:04 1 2
When he is on form I'd say Itoje is, but he didnt seem to do much this 6N
22/03/2021 12:08:50 1 1
My! What a bigoted view!
I would also have Itoje in the squad but during this 6N he hasn't been near his best, although probably been the best player for England.
22/03/2021 13:10:16 3 15
Haven't been interested in the Lions for decades now.

Must be less than pleasant being an England player in the squad, knowing many of the others loathe you for being the nationality you are.

I'd be happy for the Lions to become a Celtic side.

And, like the Celts with England, I'd be behind whoever they were playing.
Spoken like a true exponent of cha vyball, the daily mail and Brexit. The hate is in your head, just like it is in every other fool indoctrinated by the sun, express, etc into believing the culture war you are being whipped up into, wrapping yourselves in a flag, rather than calling out your real enemies the tory party who hate you, who have made you dumb and paranoid and yet who you vote for..... Removed
22/03/2021 14:56:12 0 0
If you mean football then say it but as a keen supporter of both sports none of his or her sentiments apply to me or any other Celt i know
22/03/2021 17:35:41 3 4

12 Henshaw / Farrell
13 Davies (VC)/North
14 LRZ /May
15 Hogg /Williams
22/03/2021 21:36:56 6 1
Pseudo
It must be eating you up having no option but to admit
Eng have been poor since the WC2019 semi-final. Let's be honest as I told you before the world cup actually started,
"lets see what they do against Fra in their group stage"
The only reason they got to the final is they didn't get to be beaten by Fra in the group, otherwise they would have met Wal in the S-F & got whipped
Paper cracks
Pseudo female FD,

Remind me how Scotland did, oh yes couldn't get out of the easiest group.

We have won 2 tournaments since.

That'll be 2 more than Scotland.
Miow Pseudo
Simple, WC2019 $aracen$ aka England played one less game, they didn't play France who would have trounced them, they would have had to play Wales who would have trounced them and they didn't disclose the $aracen$ debacle which they should have in September until the day after the 2019WC

Now let's talk about you now not admitting that you stated that Farrell is nailed on Lions Captain
22/03/2021 21:48:05 5 0
18 months.....now I believe that includes the SA v 19-16 Wales WC S-F where they need a last gasp pen to win against injury ravaged Wales and the pasting that SA gave to England in the WC 32-12.
Yes I would say those two SA matches and the lates form is the only yardstick

p.s.
Do you want to bet France will not beat Scotland by 25 points+, Pseudo?
I already have money on it.

Onenofbus is a qualified ref, and its not you.

One of us claims to be 55 year old Irish women, and that's not me, yet you have the audacity to called me pseudo.

Hilarious

Until you have the decency to discuss things factually, without personal abuse I will no longer enter into any discussion.
22/03/2021 22:14:57 4 0
"I already have money on it.
Onenofbus is a qualified ref, and its not you."

I think you mean "one of us"
I have always said I am not a qualified ref (I don't lie)

As I said I know loads of guys reffing (in Scotland) who were "given" their qualification due to such severe shortage of refs, now some of those have hardly even played in their lives but have some inkling of the laws

Where you..well
22/03/2021 21:37:41 1 7
Pseudo female FD.

Please do not misquote me.

PS learnt any laws yet? PG admitted he was wrong vs Wales, yet you insisted he was right. Owens now agrees May's try was good yet you insisted it wasn't, indeed still do.
Ooops there you go copying me (flattered) 1st I called you Walter Mitty (obviously) then you do, 2nd I called you Pseudo-Ref (obviously) then you do

Do you want me to tell the forum EXACTLY when you said those "forecasts" just to prove to the HYS what you are

PG admitted the laws WEREN'T broken (he said he should have asked Faz.com if his boys had finished their tea break)

Mays try wasn't good
Pseudo female FD,

Remind me how Scotland did, oh yes couldn't get out of the easiest group.

We have won 2 tournaments since.

That'll be 2 more than Scotland.
Miow Pseudo

22/03/2021 08:29:55 3 13
Got to be split out with mostly Welsh & Irish and a couple of English players and leave it at that, job done. Bring anyone else we will get hammered over there.
Idiot Removed
23/03/2021 08:44:14 7 1
Fair play..you gotta love Trytastic's resilience/ thick skin. Reading back through the comments he's taken a real beasting but he's back for more. Def not a troll but equally not a referee either...no one that one eyed could possibly be. That said I understand he regularly refs the 4ths at home...they struggle to get an official appointment but he's always available..they havent lost for 3 years
Pseudo is like the 6 year old son, who you saw pinch the chocolate bar from the table but when asked

"Have you got anything to tell me Timmy"
Timmy "NO"

"Are you sure"
Timmy "YES"

"Now Timmy, tell me the truth and I won't get mad as long as you tell me the truth, did you take the chocolate off the table?"
Timmy screaming "NO NO NO"

The Donald Trump of the BBC Rugby HYSs
He's our little minx
23/03/2021 15:32:18 1 0
You wouldn't know a fact if it sat on you. Please feel free to prove anything i have ever said to be not true. You can't as they are all true, but why let ignorance and lack of Rugby knowledge get in your way? Some of us played been involved with Rugby for 50 years, our views may differ, but your abusive rantings are unnecessary and shows a distinct lack of class.
23/03/2021 09:12:54 2 1
Don't get tempted to pick too many Welsh players. Collectively they are a very good team, but their are better individuals in the other home nations in most positions.
It's there not "their" lass

Try not to type when you are eating those sour grapes
23/03/2021 08:06:03 3 15
Mostly Welsh & Irish on that flight with a couple of English players, bring anyone else SA will hammer us. Scotland realistically should have been banned for 5 years after the behaviour at the World Cup threatening litigation in Japan, it was the darkest hour in rugby history. Thankfully Japan went and battered them off the park to prove a point.
Johnny Englander.....you've forgotten your medication again Removed
23/03/2021 08:06:03 3 15
23/03/2021 12:06:44 2 4
Going into Fra v Sco game as Lions last look. Thought I'd look at potential wingers 6Ns stats to-date

Try,Try Assist,Metres,Carries,Tackle,Tackle Missed,Missed %,Dominant Tackle,T/O conceded
T Ta Ta M C Tc Tm % D TO
LRZ 4 100 2 351 27 28 9 24% 1 3
Watson 4 99 0 296 26 15 7 32% 0 5
Adams 3 80 0 196 22 10 6 38% 3 4
DvdM 3 107 3 434 37 9 1 10% 2 4

If DvdM nicks 2 Ts he'll be top dog
23/03/2021 12:12:32 4 3
Johnny Englander.......grapes still sour?. Still struggling are you?
23/03/2021 15:35:58 5 8
Happy for AWJ to be tour captain, as long as he isn't playing captain, not even close to the match squad let alone the team.
Enter stage left
Pseudo. In his bedroom, a man barely alive, gentlemen we can rebuild him
6 Months later.
Pseudo. World Rugby's chief forecaster, qualified ref, best friend with Lawes and "chocks away" The 6 million penny man

Dream, dream, dream, dream
Dream, dream, dream, dream
I can such lies, off my tongue they easily fly
Anytime night or day
Only trouble is, gee whiz
I'm dreamin' my life away
23/03/2021 16:00:54 2 1
hahaha you are a gift Pseudo

A BALANCED VIEW is telling you what for and you still are thinking of me

I'm flattered and scared at the same time

ps I'm not even the best rugby player in my household, but I do know I know more about rugby and the laws than you do
23/03/2021 16:08:10 1 1
Well I would hope your husband and sons might be better than a 55 year old woman at Rugby
23/03/2021 15:35:58 5 8
Pseudo you are running off to the mods again. Funny the only time my posts are deleted is when I reply to you
Bless and you don't think no one else notices
23/03/2021 16:46:24 0 1
Not me, oh dear you atating incorrect facts again, that's new
23/03/2021 16:00:54 2 1
MODS PLEASE NOTE
This is typical of this poster
He types this immature inflammatory nonsense;

"OTS and TARW obviously, apparently the best Rugby players ever to have played the game"

But when we reply he complains to the mods
Either stop his trolling or leave our replies up.....please be consistent in how you deal with posts
23/03/2021 17:40:04 0 1
Oh please let me be abusive but don't let anybody else prove me wrong.

Child
23/03/2021 16:46:24 0 1
Not me, oh dear you atating incorrect facts again, that's new
Pathetic
You know they are accurate thats why you run off to the mods to remove them
23/03/2021 17:40:19 0 0