England's Daly replaces injured Slade
18/03/2021 | sport | rugbyunion | 1,007
England's Elliot Daly will replace the injured Henry Slade against Ireland in Saturday's Six Nations match, making his first international start at outside centre since 2016.
18/03/2021 11:19:26 34 6
Will all you people calling for this, that or the other player to be picked, please remember that EJ can only select from the 28 players in the bubble.
And don't forget that Aussie p***k selected the said 28 bubble......leaving out better players and players who were in form... Removed
MW
18/03/2021 11:25:03 1 3
I don't think he's allowed to pick Pirates players!
18/03/2021 13:29:37 1 4
So Odogwu misses 11 games for Wasps for what? SO Eddie can stop him from playing for Italy? But he hasn't picked him, so Paolo can still pick up the phone to Franco Smith. Although he probably should have picked Marchant in the first place.
Yes, Eddie Jones has proved yet again what a fool and a loser he is. Removed
Oh a post by fellared! He seemed to have gone missing since last 6N when Wales finished 5th now here he is giving us the benefit of his outstanding knowledge! Removed
18/03/2021 17:24:00 0 1
I know, England HYSs are not the same without him and vv
18/03/2021 18:45:00 0 2
Well Eng are battling not to finish 5th on Saturday first time since err 2018
18/03/2021 18:59:51 1 1
Yep he turns up on the rugby boards slating all things English, then goes over to the football boards where he supports an English team.
-_-
18/03/2021 16:37:59 4 1
You do brighten up my day with your endless humour vvales.
That’s good but you don’t look that happy. Go on, crack one, even a little one, it won’t hurt, ~_~
Hmm, l understand the problem you have now.
18/03/2021 17:22:22 6 2
So why bother boring us with that information when you have your own HYS? England, living in your head rent-free
I would charge an English family more rent on principle. Removed
No HYS for Scotland team so just going to troll on this HYS.
Good to see Sam Skinner and Hugh Jones back in, although Harris has done nothing wrong. Let’s get the bonus point win and see where that puts us in the table after the Ireland v England game.
18/03/2021 18:26:17 1 5
No HYS after the Ireland game as well. The EBC in action. No point in complaining as they simply ignore. I quite like the idea of Hogg at 10. This will give more attacking options.
18/03/2021 18:44:02 1 1
They need to sort out the lineout. Interesting both second row from last game are injured and hooker/thrower has been dropped.
18/03/2021 19:36:37 3 1
He has. His posts invariably get removed
No they don't, the BBC has a sense of humour, unlike you.

Ireland by 31
18/03/2021 11:30:15 3 3
Daly is hopeless at 13. I've been watching him for years and his lateral running lines are a curse for the attacking shape of the back division...and don't get me going on his defensive frailties. If anything, Daly is a winger.
18/03/2021 11:07:38 71 10
Wonder if Daly can be as fantastic as he used to be in the centre? He's a terrible FB but to be fair to him he was always electric as a Centre. Not a bad team all round but we'll see. At least the rumours of him playing Martin at blind side are unfounded.
18/03/2021 21:49:03 1 2
I’d tell him to talk to his team then laugh when he throws his toys out the cott......

His nickname is bungalow, same as his dad, nothing up top
Thank goodness Welsh fans aren't arrogant gob$hites ..... oh wait. Removed
19/03/2021 10:15:11 1 1
You are biting this morning aren't you lol
Same old boring drivel, Scotland are a spineless outfit with no backbone, why would there be a write up, they disgraced themselves at the WC threatening litigation against Japan, thankfully they got hammered Removed
19/03/2021 00:08:29 1 6
Do not lie. Scotland did not threaten any litigation against Japan at all.
THIS IS COMPLETELY FALSE AND OFF TOPIC
18/03/2021 23:27:24 3 9
I cannot believe that the brutish flanker OMahony has been selected again, after what he ran in and did to the head of Tomas Francis in Cardiff.
Someone needs to dig under Peter's lawn. Removed
He lives in a caravan, remember. Removed
Someone needs to dig under Peter's lawn. Removed
He lives in a caravan, remember. Removed
18/03/2021 23:57:26 0 3
Ah, so England,s 6 nations hasn,t gone to plan.!!! Well, that,s not so bad then. Give Eddie a 40% pay rise, I say.
Read your other comments. Not worth responding to. Removed
I see England have again selected Sonia McLachlan this Saturday, but for the match in Paris. She will get a chance to wear that Barry blue dress that suits! Removed
19/03/2021 01:04:21 1 3
SONIA : Well, Shaun, Wales best you tonight, but only because the ref,s mammy came from Pontypool, right?

SHAUN: Nice dress, Sonia. I was hoping GabbyLogan might be holding that Mike tonight. At least she is a true rugby girl.
19/03/2021 01:07:16 1 2
Ooh, there,s no need to pick on the girl just because she asks leading questions. Fancy a date, Jack?
Faggot Removed
19/03/2021 01:32:48 2 3
Do you regret ever leaving Wales and not enjoying your THIRD Grand Slam?
19/03/2021 01:32:23 3 3
Troll is liar. No surprise. I respect Welsh Rugby fans and the Welsh Rugby team which is packed with talent.

But I'll be supporting France. I think them winning the 6Ns would be good for Rugby. I hope this position has not been affected by Welsh trolls but I can't guarantee it.
19/03/2021 01:36:14 1 3
Do you wish the England team was packed with talent? They do seem to have a talent for giving away penalties at the breakdown and poor old Itoje not understanding the rules at the ruck. Not that he want him to, we depend on Itoje for at least 40 to 60 percent of the penalties gifted to other teams.
19/03/2021 02:09:22 2 4
It's thought my comments unite the rugby world in their wishes for England. If I can do that - then it's a lovely world. Good luck to all 6-Nations teams on the weekend - and to Ireland, please don't make it too rough on them :-) They're quite sensitive flowers and all the prawns and cucumbers could go to waste - and the Guinness - Guinness? What's up with that? Why do English drink Guinness?
Your understanding of the Rugby world is very small. What you are actually doing is making Wales a little more internationally contemptible with every post. Removed
19/03/2021 02:16:27 0 1
I've seen many English rugby supporters - those that leave their armchairs and other activities, and go to their rugby ground and drink Guinness. You can see it in their faces, with every gulp that struggles past their Adam's Apple, they despise the stuff. but they still drink it. Why? Because one or two in their ilk, drink it. And then the others try to enjoy it, and they freaking hate it!
19/03/2021 02:17:42 1 2
Thanks. Have fun. Enjoy your weekend.
19/03/2021 02:38:52 0 7
I've been following English and Welsh rugby union for quite a while, and enjoyed the rivalry and banter over many decades. What I have noticed is that, when players are not tackled or the team not scored against, England, on average, tend to do quite well. That's my observation. When the oppsoition starts to tackle their players, it tends to not work out so well for them.
19/03/2021 03:16:09 0 2
I think looking at the odds, well common sense really, England will likely lose on Saturday due in large part to being tackled and prevented from scoring more points than the Irish.
Removed Comment
:-)
Eggs you prick Removed
Why does this C,,, allowed to drool over every HYS? Removed
Stand - By for Justics. Removed
Faggot Removed
Why does this C,,, allowed to drool over every HYS? Removed
Stand - By for Justics. Removed
Another absolutely tedious HYS marshalled by Billy no mates who never left the house before lockdown, and never played the game Removed
19/03/2021 09:23:59 1 3
Enough about Youngs what do you think about Dupont ?
You know you really should make an attempt at being funny at some point. Perhaps try it out on a Wales HYS? Removed
19/03/2021 03:16:09 0 2
Removed Comment
:-)
Are you alright, pal? I'm genuinely concerned for you, because you've posted through out the night, at 1am, 2am, 3am and at 5am, sometimes replying to yourself. That's not that great. I get it if you're working nights, or have a young baby who's not sleeping through the night, so if that's happening just say. If you do or don't, we're here for you, just try to get a little bit more sleep, alright? Removed
Better give him the Samaritans' number to be on the safe side... Removed
Better give him the Samaritans' number to be on the safe side... Removed
I'm being genuine here, I really am concerned for him, but you're right.

The number is 116 123, they're a great organisation and very understanding. Whatever you're going through they'll listen.

Good luck to you, pal, and I hope you're OK.
Better give him the Samaritans' number to be on the safe side... Removed
I'm being genuine here, I really am concerned for him, but you're right.

Good luck to you, pal, and I hope you're OK.
18/03/2021 23:55:28 2 4
England or Quality Street? Who has the softest centres?
It would appear to be between your ears Removed
19/03/2021 02:55:22 0 2
Interesting comment, and somewhat myopic. To help you cerebrally wrestle the more challenging aspects of what is going on, please allow me to help YOU work it out. EJ is sticking with players and both an offensive and defensive pattern that worked 3 or more years ago, but miserably fails today. Case in point Itoje and his grappling antics in the ruck. All other teams have brought in NEW players.
Lol, absolute gold! You are actually trying to appear intelligent and like you know something about rugby! Failing miserably on both counts Removed
19/03/2021 02:16:27 0 1
I would say that you're losing it, but that happened a long time ago Removed
19/03/2021 11:55:26 1 2
Filthiest names, that should be.
19/03/2021 11:58:12 0 2
Filthiest names that should be.
19/03/2021 13:20:26 0 2
Odd screen-name. Anyone that knows how Bald Eagles behave would know that they DO NOT swoop. They mostly feed on seafood - fish in old money, and glide over the water at low level. They do not swoop.
19/03/2021 20:24:46 2 0
Allegedly, we have a far bigger pool of trolls (including you and me) to choose from, so unless our supertrolling team does better we will, once again we will be underachieving (are Welsh clubs and regions 'underachieving' in European competitions given the success their national team have or wouldn't that count?)