Arsenal lose but progress to last eight
18/03/2021 | sport | football | 453
Arsenal are given a scare by Olympiakos but win on aggregate to reach the last eight of the Europa League.
Good to see the spuds getting an extra half hour of footy, they need the practice ?? Removed
GET IN ZAGREB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE SPUDS FOR DINNER AND BREAKFAST AND LUNCH LOL
18/03/2021 19:54:29 111 5
Well done Arsenal and good luck in the next round
Spurs losing 3-0 to Dinamo!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Removed
18/03/2021 20:21:00 3 22
You got beat 1-0 by Olympiakos ??
18/03/2021 20:28:06 9 3
They lost hahaha
18/03/2021 20:29:48 1 1
Not nice mate. Not a Spurs fan, but honestly lost for words. How you lose to Zagreb blows my mind for incompetence!!! Moi's gotta go(geaux in Louisiana terms)
Totally bottled a 2-0 lead. Hilarious! Removed
18/03/2021 20:30:02 0 0
I meant Mou. Not Moi.
18/03/2021 21:17:37 2 0
It ain't over till the fat lady sings, mate. Laugh when the job's done. We might get Dinamo in the next round and we all know that Croatian players can serve us some bad surprises. I'm cautious.
Not been a good week for the spud hahaha Removed
Are we all watching the Tottenham game? Listening to Jenas try and commentate on that third goal going in was HILARIOUS Removed
Hahaha. I can imagine :)) ! Removed
Hahaha. I can imagine :)) ! Removed
Hurry up and get the Spuds comment box open, open it now Removed
18/03/2021 20:18:02 0 0
Definitely going there if they lose. We all should haha
Goodbye jose ???? Removed
Jenas try be a neutral commentator not a sore loser Removed
Goodbye Maureen ?????? Removed
18/03/2021 20:27:30 0 4
Wrong page ?
The Spuds are out ???? Removed
Come on you Spurs

Hahahahaha
YESSS!!!!!!! SPURSY SPUDS LIVING UP TO THEIR NAME HAHAHAHA. Out and off like a fart in the wind Removed
Spuds are chitt Removed
my lost comment was critical but a bit calmer now , better to go through 3-2 on aggregate than to lose 3-2 on aggregate Removed
18/03/2021 20:28:06 9 3
They lost hahaha
Spuds clearly bigger than the Europa league, might have been deflated after NLD defeat, tired, Orsic? ?? Removed
Bye bye Mourinho Removed
18/03/2021 20:31:12 0 0
not before a final with City though
18/03/2021 20:43:50 0 0
Hope not long may he reign. Soon it will be mind the gap spurs.
Has anyone seen Karen White??? Where is the serial poster?? Oh watching Spurs going out. I see!!! Removed
18/03/2021 20:36:16 7 2
Probably crying into the same tissue as back on our perch when Liverpool lose
Spurs losing 3-0 to Dinamo!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Removed
Totally bottled a 2-0 lead. Hilarious! Removed
18/03/2021 21:05:31 1 8
Not many comments in here tonight! Goons getting hammered in the next round and we all know it ??
Spurs out, are United going to go out tonight as well? Removed
18/03/2021 20:37:16 2 1
Hopefully
18/03/2021 21:41:17 0 0
We dont give monkeys how Man utd do.
Spurs need to get rid of him Removed
18/03/2021 20:37:05 0 0
"Him" ? Who ?
18/03/2021 21:40:09 0 0
No no, wait till end of may. We may just finish above them. Its ages ago I celebrated St Totteringham's day.
very spurlesque Removed
Who do Spurs have in the next round? Just a bants club......or maybe a pants club ?????????? Removed
Time for a Tottenham themed countdown conundrum.

E R B O T S T L
18/03/2021 20:21:00 3 22
You got beat 1-0 by Olympiakos ??
Spurts loose 3-0???? Removed
From day one as a Utd fan, when I heard Spurs had appointed Mourinho I immediately felt sorry for them and couldn’t believe Levy would make such a screw up. He won us trophies but the football was dire, the atmosphere was toxic and I wish we could could have given back the trophies and never had his as manager. Those times were my darkest days as a Utd fan since I’ve been a supporter since 1977. Removed
18/03/2021 20:35:58 0 0
"We" ? You mean the team
Somehow I don’t think there will be too many Spud fans on here tonight Removed
18/03/2021 20:35:16 0 0
What did you think about the match between Arsenal and Olympiakos ?
I see the other lot went 'all Spursy' in their game. My hubby had a big win on the horses today. He then backed Zagreb to qualify, so he had another big win on the Orcis. Removed
Mourinho probably thinks that they can win the mickey mouse cup. ?????????? Removed
LAS ???????? Removed
Poor old Tinpottenham Removed
Who are Tinpottenham have in the next round? Oh......wait. Just a bants club..... or maybe a pants club. ?????????? Removed
What’s the difference between Spurs and a teabag?

A teabag stays in the cup longer. ????????????
?????? The BBC banned a message ha ha. Some Spud has obviously reported it!!!! BBC and Spuds ??.... BBC disgusting organisation Removed
18/03/2021 20:51:51 0 0
Some people just can't help themselves. Never miss an opportunity, even when there isn't one !
New adjective/noun A bit Spursy / to do a Spursy. When in complete control or have an insurmountable advantage but then just throw everything away. Removed
Not exactly new! I think it was entered in the New Oxford Dictionary about 10 years ago. Removed
No Spurs HYS?? Come on BBC Removed
After the weekend the BBC was all over poor Spurs and nothing about how we'd battered them. Even an article with jANUS having a hissy with his rump in his hands.

BBC spursypool bias remains alive and kicking.
What’s the difference between Spurs and a teabag?

A teabag stays in the cup longer. ????????????
Spurs ???????????????????? Removed
No Spurs HYS?? Come on BBC Removed

BBC spursypool bias remains alive and kicking.
My god I am giving up with the biased BBC comments... I haven’t sweared... I haven’t be derogatory... they just ban comments... well done Arsenal!!! Shame Spurs ?? Removed
Arsenal may have lost yet they are still a couple of classes ahead of my spurs.How bang average players like Dier and Kane get picked for England I will never know.. Removed
18/03/2021 21:11:35 1 0
Talking about Arsenal and not trophies. ????????
Anyone seen “it wasn’t a penalty” Jenas?
????????????
18/03/2021 19:52:00 71 2
Why do we always make hard work for ourselves.
Plus Auba is not looking the striker he was not so long ago
Because your rubbish? ?? Removed
18/03/2021 21:12:15 9 0
Your on the Spurs hys complaining about gooners trolling.
Glass houses and stones come to mind.
Oh well, if you come back
Do you think Kane will stay?
Do you think Jose will go?
Take care. Fellow footy fan ??
18/03/2021 21:24:37 1 1
But I thought Bottleham Flopspurs = rubbish. Please enlighten us, oh Great Spud
18/03/2021 20:03:10 20 2
Getting through is getting through ....spurs fans are so bitter lol
Your obsession with spurs is crazy. Are you sure you aren’t a spurs fan? Removed
Lol gooners raving about losing and progressing in the tin pot europa... how the mighty have fallen Removed
18/03/2021 21:14:08 1 0
Not raving.
If you can’t enjoy winning a tie, what is left????
Think about it.
We love football
18/03/2021 21:14:13 0 0
Because you got dumped out is it? Cry some more.
18/03/2021 21:14:49 0 0
Grow up
18/03/2021 21:17:43 0 0
A tin pot? If we win it we will then be automatically in the Champions League next season. Keep up.
18/03/2021 21:19:26 0 0
Spurs always the bridesmaid. No change there then.
18/03/2021 21:22:34 0 0
And the League cup? Spurs finally play found their level. ????????
The heavy handed censorship of hys is beyond belief. I comment about a football game and how many removed comments there were, and oh the irony, .my post was removed as being off topic. Nice one BBC. Removed
It's ridiculous Removed
I shall be making an official complaint to the BBC, this is still a country where freedom of speech is basic right. My post was non offensive and made in jest Removed
It's ridiculous Removed
It’s spudiculous. (I wager the moderator is a Spurs fan?) Removed
Wow, who’s on duty for BBC HYS tonight?! Every other post removed! Is it Homer Simpson with his finger on the delete button?! Removed
18/03/2021 21:40:15 3 9
Any words containing letters from the English alphabet are deemed to be offensive
Moderator is a spud Removed
You'll get removed! My similar post was! Removed
Moderator is a spud Removed
It's ridiculous Removed
It’s spudiculous. (I wager the moderator is a Spurs fan?) Removed
That's what got .y post removed I think.... Removed
You'll get removed! My similar post was! Removed
It’s spudiculous. (I wager the moderator is a Spurs fan?) Removed
That's what got .y post removed I think.... Removed
18/03/2021 20:29:40 18 1
No one cares Karen, we are through.
Lets all laugh at Karen Removed
18/03/2021 23:23:32 4 2
Well done Arsenal,you have always been a couple of classes above my spurs.
18/03/2021 23:16:02 3 1
Martin Odegaard creates so many chances. One of those players who could be assist king if it wasn't for the incompetence in finishing of those like Pepe (and Aubameyang on that occasion)
Only 440 comments. See what happens when the Spuds get humiliated. They can't come and crow on here. ?????????????????????? Removed