Scotland play South Africa in first game
26/02/2021 | sport | rugbyunion | 288
Scotland will play defending champions South Africa in their first match of the 2023 Rugby World Cup in France.
26/02/2021 13:07:55 4 21
Easy game for Scotland apparently. I mean according to their fans they thrashed England recently and again according to their fans England bottled it against SA in RWC final.
Jesus

U r deluded
26/02/2021 13:43:42 11 14
You'll be fine, Wales won't get to final let alone actually win it.
I see you have started. Give us all a rest your becoming a bore. Removed
26/02/2021 14:45:51 0 4
If you actually read comments with your blinkers off you'll see I favour Wales for tomorrow.
26/02/2021 14:30:49 2 4
He deserves it, had way too many pops at England.
As for tomorrow, I fear a Welsh win.
Of course you never have a pop at Wales do you hypocrite Removed
Of course you never have a pop at Wales do you hypocrite Removed
26/02/2021 14:47:29 3 1
Bowl final could be Japan V Fiji and the Plate USA V Russia...
I think there would be a huge TV audience for that!
It would also be nice if people could apologise for calling someone a racist when they have no evidence whatsoever, but I suppose the WOKE society that we are currently suffering from in U.K. think they can get away with it!!! Removed
PWL
26/02/2021 15:42:00 7 3
And couldn't get out of their group in 2015. A lot can change in 4 years.
Indeed, but to say they are a smaller nation is as you know just a pure troll. Or maybe you agree with your chum? Removed
PWL
26/02/2021 16:00:58 1 1
I think he was trying to bait I with the smaller nation motif: and it worked. I just think a lot can change quickly in sport.
26/02/2021 14:45:51 0 4
Your a little bit of a hypocrite. You never fail to have a pop at Wales either ! Your not rebelling against the problem. Your part of it!! Removed
26/02/2021 14:43:00 3 11
Yep guilty as charged but can't stand the double standards. Everyone knows the dreadful trolling against Eng ALL the time but if one of us has the temerity to answer back all hell breaks loose.
Trouble is your no better than the people you rail against Removed
Neither are you. Removed
Courtney (nice name - manly) Lawes won't be missed by Eng. They've got bigger and heavier players in the ranks, which is what they prefer these days as compared to those with skill. Funny how Eddie Jones is trying his psycho nonsense before the Wales v Eng game, warning of AWJ's tactics. First we've heard of it, and then all of a sudden, it's a problem. Be afraid Eddie - Wales want to win badly. Removed
Trouble is your no better than the people you rail against Removed
Neither are you. Removed
26/02/2021 20:10:36 0 1
Pots and kettles vv, what's happened to your sparkling wit and thick skin?
??
Just having a minor tantrum to show my skin is thin and feelings easily hurt. Hope you are in a happier place for the forthcoming exchange of views. Talking of views they are crystal up here on the high ground. Never felt so confident about a game. ??
26/02/2021 13:58:29 10 12
"unfair"??? Shirley it is the same for everybody? A bit variant from the norm maybe, but I fail to see how giving all the sides the same, huge chance to organise is "ridiculous".
are you stupid or just ignorant. have you ever heard of rankings, which change over time, and how the timing of the draw then influences the rankings. Removed
26/02/2021 18:02:58 4 9
I can’t help a little chuckle reading the Celts slagging off England. Come back on here when you’ve won a RWC, got 3 RWC runners up, beaten NZ home, away and neutral ground, whitewashed 3-0 Aus in Aus, beaten SA home and away. Last time Wales beat NZ? 1953! Last time Sco did - they never have!! Spend some time asking why your own nation has achieved so little on the world stage ??
Your username is not quite right Numb is right go a bit higher for the second syllable Removed
26/02/2021 22:09:15 0 4
I wonder if AWJ will make it to the 2031 RWC to become the first 3 time winner
Fake poster Removed
27/02/2021 13:44:27 1 1
Breaking news guys from my mole at the Principality - England are really fearing Dan Biggar today , they fear his line breaks and to make matters worse they know Callum will come on and bring an injection of pace into the game