Budget 2021: Support pubs by cutting beer duty, say Conservative MPs
26/02/2021 | news | business | 211
Cheaper beer could support struggling pubs MPs argue, but alcohol awareness campaigners are opposed.
26/02/2021 11:23:19 2 7
It won't happen in Scotland. The Supreme Leader has an aversion to alcohol. Mind you, hopefully she will not be here for much longer!
26/02/2021 12:25:21 5 29
You are joking if you think there is a significant difference between drinking alone and drinking with friends. The end result is still the same.

If anything pubs are worse and are NOT selling responsibly as they would gladly indulge in the further intoxication of their customers (even if it is evidently harmful to them), just for an extra few bucks.

Horrible repugnant businesses pubs are.
Quite frankly I'm glad a sad repugnant person like you doesn't visit the pub! Removed
26/02/2021 12:03:16 10 62
You mean they are hubs of anti-social behaviour and and one of the biggest drains on the emergency services.

Our taxes shouldn't be wasted on being forced to combat the consequences of your extravagance.

It also says a LOT that one of the few things you are looking forward to when the lockdown restrictions are lifted is getting intoxicated.... What a sad existence.
I sure you live a sad existence. Removed
26/02/2021 12:13:54 5 17
Which is precisely why taxes on alcohol should be raised. It is a luxury, not a necessity (despite many on this HYS claiming otherwise), so those willing to indulge themselves should understand and be responsible for their own actions.

They can't complain about the "cost of living" if they deliberately include alcohol as part of their lifestyle.
yes...you are definitely sad. Removed
Dear BBC, I'd really like a HYS on Salmond v Sturgeon and corrupt SNP. Go on, just for a change. Removed
26/02/2021 11:11:30 26 2
i agree social clubs and pubs are a;ways punished for selling responsibly. They are communities not just a place to drink. Supermarkets + shops should pay more duty on alcohol + pubs/clubs should pay less. Supermarkets have made a killing during lockdown + binge drinking at home has led to more drink related deaths. Pubs/clubs are about community drinking not sole drinking and should be supported
Hold up - it's persony person again. The pub hating fascist that believes we should all stay away from pubs because they don't like them Removed
More populist pap for little britain.

Petition to stop hancock's selling of our Healthcare:

26/02/2021 17:04:50 2 1
Rubbish. You specifically referred to the "Working Class Party" ie. Labour, - in fact you mentioned it in two separate posts. Your first post on this HYS referred to "anti-Tories" - other HYS posters. However, your other two specifically mentions the "Working Class Party" - a weird description of other posters.

As I said, a point weakly made that you're now attempting to row back from.
I thank you for providing me the opportunity to clarify "wot I meant woz" via your dismissive and aggressive responses.
Your feedback is very important to me.
I'm happy to have provided you with the opportunity to work things through in your own mind & to realise the mistake you made.

As ever, you are most welcome and your gratitude is a given.
Your feedback is very important to me.

As ever, you are most welcome and your gratitude is a given.
26/02/2021 12:03:16 10 62

I read down the comments and all I see are your meaningless comments either you have a problem (obviously not a drink problem) but maybe you do with the endless comments or you are bored and have nothing better to do so I would suggest get a drink and calm the f**k down. Your social skills are drain on society and you need help and do us all a favour and do it quickly. Removed