Wales unemployment rate falls to 4.4%
23/02/2021 | news | uk | 60
The Welsh rate of unemployment is now lower than the rate of 5.1% for the UK as a whole.
If anyone wondered where the usual forelock tuggers are? They're having a pop at WG on a thread where the FSB are complaining WG hasn't taken a leaf out of Westminster's book to give retailers an absolute guarantee when they can reopen. In other news, the virus can't read & is oblivious to 'roadmaps'. A precautionary approach is the best idea. This doesn't allow them to have a pop at WG though... Removed
23/02/2021 12:02:59 8 6
Twp. The FSB do more for the self employed than Nedd has ever done. To Nedd the self employed are too much of a hindrance when big money names like Airbus, TVR, Aston Martin, Taffywood, Rhoose etc are involved. I spent 20 years in futile argument with Cardiff over the needs of small business and the number of hedge jumpers was m embarrassing. Would I have employed any of them? No chance.
23/02/2021 11:27:17 12 14
ONS - a non-ministerial department which reports directly to the UK Parliament.
They have reported a lower unemployment rate and higher wages rises than the UK average. Yet people come on here to slate the Welsh Government ??
Abolish / Tory bots, Wales is a Country and it's not going to go away.
It would appear then sheep farming has largely been unaffected by Covid. You can draw all sorts of conclusions from statistics. Removed
23/02/2021 11:56:44 3 6
I am not a Liebour lackey, unlike a few I could mention. Wink. Wink.
No you’re a Tory troll Removed
Well if MrGoGreen is a Tory troll than you with your many comments are a Labour troll. Removed
No you’re a Tory troll Removed
23/02/2021 13:31:34 5 2
gwyn, you are very confused. Let me help you, Britain comprises England, Scotland and Wales. So how was Wales excluded?
Your greatest fear was shared by Drakeford last summer when he told us that the record high Covid rates in the SW Valleys were caused by hordes of English tourists visting the Rhondda Valleys. He was wrong then as you are now.
You’re still sick as pig about the vaccine story Removed
23/02/2021 13:48:34 3 1
How silly, why would I be sick as a pig? I have had my 1st vaccination and have the date for the second. It was Drakeford who told us "it's not a race", was he lying?
23/02/2021 12:31:10 3 15
Are the cruel Tory sanctions which distort the real numbers still in place?
what Tory sanctions ... does your carer know you are on the internet?? Removed
23/02/2021 14:37:40 1 2
The sanctions which meant the unemployed were forced to srub floors for nothing, and the mentally ill forced out onto the streets with no benefits because they didn't have the wherewithall to cope with interviews, deadlines etc. And don't tell me it didn't happen. I've been there.
23/02/2021 13:48:34 3 1
It’s not a race now stop throwing up Removed