Rohit's 161 gives India edge over England
13/02/2021 | sport | cricket | 1,700
England are given a stark reminder of the challenge of touring India by Rohit Sharma's classy 161 on day one of the second Test.
13/02/2021 12:08:08 35 186
It’s amazing when it’s England your a joke if it was the other way around you would not complain
Classic attempt at deflection from a typical Indian beta male SIMP.... Removed
13/02/2021 12:24:23 9 7
Atherton..non-walker.....Boycott..non-walker.....Kohli..non-walker....don't get all this crying??
Indian gamesmanship about as dodgy as their curries. Commentators !! Removed
13/02/2021 12:41:00 1 0
Lol - good thing the frogs don’t play cricket then.
Indian gamesmanship about as dodgy as their curries. Commentators !! Removed
13/02/2021 12:38:08 2 2
Umpire checked is that really bowled. Where is Kohli fault on this?
If it has t been for the terrible cheating by the 3rd umpire with Rohit and Rahane then no-one would be that bothered.

It’s the narrative. Cheat on those 2 wickets hence Kohli is labelled the same.

It’s not Kohli’s fault the umpires cheated, no blame on any of India’s players today, just the cheating umpires.
Looks like the moderators haven’t got a sense of humour, never mind they will be melting away with the thaw. Removed
13/02/2021 12:01:32 287 35
Some kudos to Mark Butcher for standing his ground over the third umpire shambles among the fiercely indo-centric commentary team
If I were Indian I’d be embarrassed by what was out and out cheating by the 3rd umpire. Legitimate gloved catch and stumping and doesn’t give them. What is it with Indian and Pakistanis lowering themselves to cheating?! No doubt that classless buffoon Ashwin will resort to Mankads if he’s getting swatted around the park Removed
13/02/2021 13:06:54 9 26
I think that's a bit strong if not down right racist.
I suppose Atherton never had dirt in his pockets to rub on the ball.
13/02/2021 14:07:29 3 7
Really ? Only India and Pakistan cheats and lower the standard of cricket ? Remember bodyline bowling , Larwood and Jardine ?
13/02/2021 12:39:59 59 10
To answer your question, no. C4's decision to take the international feed made it inevitable that whole passages of play would be covered by 3 Indian commentators. My personal preference would be mainly English commentators for a UK audience with contributions from other nationalities, either partisan or neutral. Something like what Sky offer now or indeed what C4 did in the past
Hi Michele, would you call mark butcher or Nick knight Indian? I’m sure there’s always one of them with the two Indian commentators.

Clearly need to go to spec savers and get your eyes and ears tested, idiot!
If you check you will find you are wrong to state that either Butcher or Knight is always on. As to your assertion that I am an idiot, I leave that to others to decide. Removed

Clearly need to go to spec savers and get your eyes and ears tested, idiot!
13/02/2021 12:14:35 53 0
You thinking that’s ok says quite a lot. I would be saying the same whoever it was. The 3rd Umpire is useless regardless of his nationality.
Nothing to do with national I was born in England I know what you English are like !! Removed
13/02/2021 15:12:57 6 2
If that was the case it would US English not YOU English lol
13/02/2021 15:19:57 9 1
You are describing English people in general in a derogatory manner. I am am Aussie and I find your comments racist and immature. You are clearly a fool and your comments do not belong here - take your racism else where. Please or grow up.
ET
13/02/2021 12:46:45 28 5
Utter nonsense. Don’t judge anyone by your standards please.
What your standards dick head Removed
What a shitty shitty wicket. win the toss, win the game. England will do well to get 200. Removed
13/02/2021 16:40:06 6 3
But like the first game really then, didn’t see you moaning then
tc
13/02/2021 16:43:59 2 1
maybe the bowling was shitty instead. The first wicket was a road...you never said a word.
13/02/2021 16:55:34 2 1
No different to the wicket India faced at Lords on their last tour here in 2018! Once they lost the toss in that Test, the Test was lost!
13/02/2021 17:43:00 0 1
I agree. It'll be v tough. Wouldn't it be great if it rained for 3 days?
13/02/2021 12:25:25 24 5
Oh Ninny you're a proper ninny
Ok making fun of my name I born in England your the biggest idiot! Removed
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Removed
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Removed
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Removed
13/02/2021 19:23:38 5 11
Hope this game is over in 3 days couldn’t take all this moaning and whinging from the Poms for the full 5 days ??
Aren't you a pom seen as she is your head of state! ?? plus I bet you live here haha Removed
Looking forward to Pant getting your trousers down tomorrow ?? Removed
Looking forward to Pant getting your trousers down tomorrow ?? Removed
13/02/2021 19:32:26 1 5
No you use sawdust ??
You reported my post lol how you loving Blighty mate Removed
13/02/2021 19:46:26 0 0
Didn’t mean to mate obviously have sausage fingers ??
Moderators how can a row of Z's as in boring/sleeping break house rules absolute nonsense Removed
13/02/2021 20:48:25 4 2
England still in the match but only just. If the Indian tail wags then I'd say the match will end on day four and we move on to the third test with everything to play for. The toss has such a major impact on these pitches, India's spinners backed up by their very talented pace men should have enough to win the series.
The toss got taken away on this pitch. Ball started turning from 8th over. Let's hope Ashwin bowls full tosses too. Butcher knows little. He's a bit dumb. Commentators great if you know your cricket. Rubbish if you don't. Removed
13/02/2021 21:09:13 2 2
Toss only important when England win.
Surely you have understood that by now on these hys'?
shame the moderators can't justify their actions!!!!!! Removed
13/02/2021 21:10:18 2 0
Stop posting bile then!
13/02/2021 19:46:26 0 0
Didn’t mean to mate obviously have sausage fingers ??
Don oh Don my little troll friend how's your queen mate. And underarm, sandpaper, and crying like a little girl in that order! Haha Removed
13/02/2021 22:00:50 7 0
I'll think you'll find about 99% of the comments on Cricket pages are calm and peaceful, whereas on the football comments about half of them are arrogant people being sore losers after their whingy players and team lose a match.
I’d disagree a lot of borderline racists on here today, no love for the game, just looking to stir their hatred and inferiority complex! Removed
14/02/2021 01:19:05 0 1
Spot the brexiter...
14/02/2021 01:59:08 1 1
That's what I said!
Did you not read it?
Shut up, nob-head Removed
14/02/2021 07:54:53 4 1
Pps Hats off to Pope for walking, no theatrics and a very good innings
14/02/2021 07:57:37 2 2
Vaughan's acting like a child - pathetic. It's all down to the pitch, blame the pitch lol
14/02/2021 08:48:37 0 3
Hi Bob, wouldn’t you gloat too, if all you had to read yesterday on this thread were racist comments and accusations of cheating against your team and nation

I don’t often float but will do so against those views!
14/02/2021 08:48:37 0 3

I don’t often float but will do so against those views!
14/02/2021 08:56:29 1 3
Your the minority
14/02/2021 09:10:14 5 0
The only thing i see here mildly racist is coming from you.

Stop playing cards in order to make yourself look less childish.
14/02/2021 09:14:22 0 3
This from someone called elite?

Enjoy the demolition
14/02/2021 08:51:15 2 1
I’ll gloat and float
Calm down everyone. England are going to win this Test and the series haven't you heard?
Someone overhead it at a filling station in Scandinavia or somewhere.
Apart from me, nobody seems to be talking to you?
How sad.
Someone overhead it at a filling station in Scandinavia or somewhere.
Apart from me, nobody seems to be talking to you?
How sad.