West Ham up to fourth but 'yet to hit top gear'
21/02/2021 | sport | football | 2,143
West Ham move into the top four of the Premier League with a narrow victory over Tottenham that increases the pressure on Spurs manager Jose Mourinho.
Whilst this game was on TV, I was in the kitchen cooking Sunday dinner for the family. We started debating what vegetables to have; my daughter wanted roast potatoes, my wife sauteed and I wanted mash. And then I thought about it and released it doesn’t matter how you dress them up, a spud will always be a spud. Removed
I know she likes roast potatoes all to well ?? Removed
21/02/2021 14:17:57 10 1
I disagree. You can't beat a good roast potato.
21/02/2021 14:32:47 7 1
Tres drole buddy!!! Enjoy the spuds with several glasses of Mour-vino-
21/02/2021 14:33:50 2 15
Wisdom from a half-wit...whatever next?
21/02/2021 14:52:59 9 2
Nice , made me laugh and I follow Spurs .
21/02/2021 16:09:48 3 1
You are wasted mate. You should be on the London Palladium, hope you weren't choked and enjoyed your spuds
21/02/2021 16:11:56 2 2
ts that chip on Spurs shoulder that makes them so unpopular
21/02/2021 14:01:37 282 15
I support Arsenal and I don't hate Spurs, sorry to my fellow gunners. Gareth Bale is pure quality, I guess his fitness is a worry otherwise I can't see why he's not starting matches. Spurs looked the better ball players today but West Ham has become one of the most rugged and organised teams under Moyes. Deserved the win today.
You are not a true Gunner then
I don’t support Arsenal but I hate you both
21/02/2021 14:06:46 17 2
Get a life, Dan
21/02/2021 14:08:04 7 1
Chelsea supporter then....
Dys
21/02/2021 14:10:46 5 2
He's like a true gunner and you're likely a schlongwomble. Such is life.
21/02/2021 14:10:52 18 8
You're not a true football fan if you visibly "hate" clubs.
I dislike Millwall and Arsenal, but it would still be sad if either of them went under.
Bawbag Removed
21/02/2021 14:21:23 19 1
Dan, What a sad specimen of a human you are, hatred is the mark of people suffering from insecurities, inadequacies, and total lack of self respect and self belief.
We all take the mickey out of each other, but its rivalry, not hatred.
Hatred is a mental illness
Football does not need people like you.
Pop along to The Fighting Cock forum. I love a good meltdown. Ppeaking of melts, hello Spurs fans, it is lovely to be looking down on you as you suffer neck pain looking up. Removed
21/02/2021 13:59:25 8 5
Players must go ,time for an English manager.
Spellcheck and grammar check the racist anyone? Removed
I know she likes roast potatoes all to well ?? Removed
And I know you love a good pounding up the jacksie.

Still on for 5 later on?
21/02/2021 14:03:33 0 17
The second goal was clearly offside, another cracking day for VAR
What are you smoking? Removed
You are not a true Gunner then
I don’t support Arsenal but I hate you both
Bawbag Removed
21/02/2021 14:04:51 2 1
I've said it before Loris needs a rest, he makes too many mistakes now. Him and Sanchez at the back are not bomb scares. 2nd half I thought we played well and needed a bit of luck which we didn't get. Well played West Ham. I can see Bale is starting to look interested in playing now, getting more playing time from now on. We do have a lot of average players who need replacing next season. COYS!
Should say are bomb scares. Removed
21/02/2021 14:01:37 282 15
21/02/2021 14:13:29 6 13
I wrecking that bizarre second hammers goal celebration dance what was woke spurs up. ??
English your second language bud? Removed
21/02/2021 14:21:06 4 13
Yes it is my second language sorry if I don’t meet your standards “bud” ??
21/02/2021 14:14:50 1 5
remarkable season? west ham will yet again for the 41st year in a row win no major silverware. Perspective please. Good season in the epl so far which can soon go downhill rapidly like Spurs for instance.
You miserable idiot. Let the guy enjoy the moment. You’re clearly not a West Ham fan so haul your ass off of this forum saddo. Removed
I know she likes roast potatoes all to well ?? Removed
And I know you love a good pounding up the jacksie.

Still on for 5 later on?
21/02/2021 14:17:49 2 1
All neutrals are loving this,will Chelsea blow it as their inexperienced team isn't as strong as last year

If man city started losing it will blow the whole race open

Chelsea now have to win against man u

Congratulations west ham and Moyes

May be we need him at Stanford Bridge..
21/02/2021 14:34:04 1 9
Just think what Spurs could do if the taxpayer had paid for their new stadium.
21/02/2021 14:24:27 26 3
Iam laughing at a chump like you who kept claiming on every HYS West Ham wouldn't get more than 34 points and would be in the bottom 5. Gone very quiet about that lately.
You're a sad attention seeking troll.
The season's not over yet so I would keep your mouth firmly shut for the time being m8. Removed
21/02/2021 14:46:00 15 2
He's still right though, isn't he. You were wrong. It's a shame you're too immature to admit it.
They're already on 45 points, so it's obviously you that should keep it shut. Far better to saying nothing and let people think you're an idiot than make daft comments and remove all doubt. Removed
21/02/2021 15:18:50 8 1
They're already on 45 points, so clearly you're wrong but are not mature enough to accept it m8..Clearly it's you who should be keeping their mouth shut.
I see we've still got some idiots on here saying Jose must go !. Totally missing the problem and that is as a collective the Spurs players especially defense are just not good enough. Too many mistakes, too many misplaced passes and far too many passes not completed quickly enough to unlock any defense. Beating Wolfsburg on Thursday is sadly about Tottenhams level of competitiveness at present. Removed
21/02/2021 14:53:31 1 1
No. You just can't see the wood from the trees. We've been a disaster under this clown. If you are honestly gonna sit there and try and say we're better off than under Poch, then pls, do one. And don't even try the 'he improves players' malarkey either. He's improved nobody in 12mths. Kane and Son were always strong. Jose has done nothing and won't even make Top4. Pathetic.
21/02/2021 14:55:00 1 1
Sorry , excuse me doesn't the mgr pick the team ??
As said already , when things are good the mgr takes all the credit . When it's bad nothing to do with me .
That's the case drop Dier and his braindead partner Sanchez and co !
KR
21/02/2021 15:07:14 3 3
That was yesterday you plank.
NO , you must have a brain cell "plonker " Removed
21/02/2021 14:40:39 25 2
total respect from a baggie. your my team by far of the season and you have not even had the arab or russian dosh to back you
Jew dosh instead. Removed
21/02/2021 15:58:05 3 13
Could there ever be a better comedy show then WHU in the Champions League? Put me down for a front row ticket I do like a laugh.
?? dick Removed
21/02/2021 14:33:50 2 15
Wisdom from a half-wit...whatever next?
Comments from a clown clearly Removed
Dear Biased BBC - It's NOT Player of the match is Tomas Soucek! It's Man of the Match is Tomas Soucek because this football game is a man's game! It's always been Man of the Match! Removed
21/02/2021 16:20:06 2 2
Are you a little insecure?
21/02/2021 16:27:29 0 2
You mean Soucek that should have got sent off?
21/02/2021 17:04:17 9 2
Jose Mourinho:

Per hour £1,712
Per day £41,095
Per week £288,461
Per month £1,250,000

What's Poch doing with himself these days?
dont they give you old news papers where your locked up ? Removed
It’s always fun to win against tit-gnom-hot-slut Removed
21/02/2021 17:55:58 0 2
West Ham scam tax payers to pay for their stadium!
Idiot ... they pay the stadium owners .. but I guess like they saying goesYOU CAN'T FIX STUPID ..LOL Removed
21/02/2021 18:40:28 2 1
That's why you sacked him in 2017/18 season is it? The way you talk about him leaving United is as if he went straight from MUFC to this Top 4 stint with West Ham. You forget all the in-between ..
Moyes wasn't sacked from west Ham. His contract was for 6 months and never re-newed when it expired. I know that is a legal technicality that you might have difficulty getting your two brain cells to comprehend but i'll give you time to do it before you come back and make more of a fool of yourself Removed
21/02/2021 18:54:18 1 2
He got sacked from MUFC because he failed on & off the pitch, & his so-called backroom staff team and changes could not cope with a big club like MUFC - That got him the sack not the players.

He inherited a team that had just won the league from SirAF and backroom staff that all knew what to do but Moyes insisted in bringing in him own staff and that was why he FAILED & eventually lost his job.
im david moist
im a winner
i win things

hosey pipe a busted flush?
claim it to france?
hmmmmmm
Apart from scum (millwa.. sorry cannot even say their name) Spurs are the ones we love to hate. Most Irons would prefer a disastrous season provided we beat them. But we can be proud in achieving this season what has eluded us previously. I would normally dread City but I have a feeling we could draw if not more. COYI show those in the supposed know that they no Sweet F All Removed
21/02/2021 18:55:02 2 3
Is someone putting something in the Spurs defence’s tea? They’re so dozy and get punished more often than not.

Had a good go second half, but when it’s not going for you, it’s not going for you. Seen West Ham a few times somehow walk away with wins and draws. Someone is smiling on them at the moment but they’re properly riding their luck
21/02/2021 18:35:11 2 10
Time to name and shame these incompetent Referees prime example foul on Reguillon for opening goal.
No league trophy for 60 years because of referees
No FA cup for 30 years because of referees

When your mum doesn’t make your peas hot enough is it because of referees?
21/02/2021 18:35:11 2 10
21/02/2021 19:28:19 4 1
I would like to see how poppadom hands Hart compares with the Teflon parrot ??
21/02/2021 19:56:58 1 1
What in Scotland? Yeah we have free education, prescriptions, cleaner air, less traffic. So i guess not......erm...... Granted more rubbish football though.
looks like money was wasted on your education. Removed
21/02/2021 20:03:53 3 1
As you know nothing of me. I am in fact English. Born and educated in England. Got engineering qualifications and letters after my name. I just live in Scotland now due to HM Forces. So thanks for showing yourself up (again). COYI
21/02/2021 14:10:51 12 7
To be honest, I quite like Spurs, its their fans I dont like.
I think truth be told its to do with appearance fees per game with Bale thars the real issue.
How can you call yourself MadGooner and say quite like scum your as confused as scooby doo Removed
21/02/2021 21:57:37 1 8
WHU pay £2.54 million a year rent for the London stadium . Brady is a Tory peer...the D***** BROTHERS are tory party donators....... enough said.............
21/02/2021 20:36:59 1 1
Been told I should publicly apologise to Nangy Tewport.

Sorry ??
21/02/2021 22:38:55 5 1
Well thank goodness we didn’t have to suffer Son making those stupid gestures with his hands again.

Someone please tell him it’s not cool or original and he looks a right ****** when he does it.
21/02/2021 23:07:44 3 3
Just a bants club........ or maybe a pants club.
Same old childish comments from the sad goon. You haven't the brains to think of anything original
You have to use multiple names to hide your embarrassment
22/02/2021 11:45:38 6 1
What a brilliant weekend. Yes it is the most important fixture of the year and I was gutted I couldn’t be there. So good to beat those spineless bottling losers. Good to see the project finally over ... bottom half finish for them this season and fingers crossed they will be consigned to the lower leagues next year ..... 15 years in those leagues taught the dirty Leeds all they needed to know ????
P***k. Removed
22/02/2021 13:31:58 0 0
Don't flatter him
22/02/2021 10:17:26 5 1
Come on Jose ... we all know it’s you. Your firm of cheating bottlers have lost 5 out of the last 6 in the top flight..... Marine FC and the Austrian Pub side don’t really count ??
cowardly p£$t Removed
6X
22/02/2021 12:52:21 7 3
spurs are too full of themselves
new stadium and amazon series "all for nothing"
seriously?
no player goes to spurs expecting to win anything
daniel levy thinking he's part of the coaching staff talking to the players and thinks that a single person that works at the stadium likes him
spurs should just accept they are massive bottlers and about as respected in world football as leyton orient
?????? You really have little going on in your life. Removed
6X
22/02/2021 14:06:43 3 1
Thanks for you personal attack. You really are a cleverindividualno comeback to me other than an insult, aren't ya. I suggest you stop throwing stones in that glass house you're stood in you MASSIVE hypocrite!!!!!!
22/02/2021 16:17:04 2 1
Do you keep posting the same comments because you can't think of anything original. Loser
I doubt this little fella has ever been to a match. Probably watches Green Street on a Friday night, then gets tanked up on Saturday in his local Spoons wearing a retro tracksuit that's too tight for him, shouting "Irons" now and again, waiting for all the proper fans to come back from the match so he can bluff about all the beers he's had with the lads at the ground all day.

Lol
22/02/2021 16:49:01 2 2
Yes you are right Hotspurts pioneered safe football viewing well ahead of the Covid pandemic. Take a look at the attendances when they were at Wembley ... over 30000 empty seats when they played Watford and Southampton ..... social distancing was guaranteed. Didn’t even sell out Stadium MK when they used to play their cup games
The loser posts another post without checking facts. The record PL and Europa crowds are held by Spurs. Small time west ham would never get near those attendances Removed
22/02/2021 17:45:21 1 1
In addition to the above you conveniently forget to state that crowd limits were greatly reduced for a number of games on the orders of Wembley stadium,
22/02/2021 19:02:08 0 0
It was you who just mentioned grammar and spelling, you who told me "Clevor" wasn't a word, and it was you who told me that "Spell check" is 2 words.

Take some of your own advice and stop being trivial.
That was irony cleevor treevor. The fact YOU brought it up as if it matters anyway, but if you're going to do it then get it right yourself!!!!!

The fact you don't recognise this suggests you are under 10 or learning disabled