Covid: Sir Keir Starmer calls for 'round the clock' vaccinations
05/01/2021 | news | politics | 4,448
In a TV address, Labour's leader says millions of doses need to be given each week by the end of January.
05/01/2021 19:45:37 24 30
This Tory lockdown is only in place because of consistent failures by Johnson and his cronies.
Idiot - maybe you've noticed the lockdowns throughout Europe? And in the rest of the UK! Removed
1,2 3 o'clock, 4 o'clock jab, 5, 6 7 o'clock, 8 o'clock jab.

9, 10 11 o'clock, 12 o'clock jab

We're gonna take, the chance to try and get polular...

Oh it's an opporunity
to slag the Pm
I am going grab that
cos it may never happen again

Oh its Starmer for PM, vote for me
vote vote vote and then you'll see
I'm just as clueless as all the rest before.....
Dianne Abbott told him we had 98 billion doses and 19 million nurses. That's why we can vaccinate 25/8. Removed
05/01/2021 20:04:12 62 14
If we don’t laugh, we’ll cry
05/01/2021 20:05:27 29 13
Tbh Matt Hancock clearly studied at the Dianne Abbott masterclass in Mathematics. Funny how 30 million vaccines 'ready to go' became 500,000.
05/01/2021 20:13:43 2 17
19 million nurses is unture, under 2 millions in the whole NHS
05/01/2021 20:16:55 19 36
racist trope.
You are an absolute cretin. Removed
05/01/2021 20:23:06 20 10
Why do you Tories never mention when Priti Patel got the numbers wrong?
05/01/2021 20:27:08 4 3
Nothing like an old joke.
05/01/2021 20:29:09 3 4
Is she related to Diane Abbott?
I must admit, I've never heard of Dianne Abbott. In fact, I've never seen Diane spelt with double 'n'.

If I didn't know better, I'd assume you can't spell.
05/01/2021 20:29:55 0 5
And don't forget all this would cost just £972.
05/01/2021 21:13:50 3 2
Well, we're still waiting for la la land here. I keep looking out my window, but I still cannot see it. When will the hospitals be getting their £685 million per week you've been promising them since 2015?
05/01/2021 23:05:51 4 2
You’re about even later with that joke as the government are with the lockdown
05/01/2021 19:49:02 23 15
does K Starmer remind anyone of Roy Walker?
That's going too far, Roy Walker always struck me as a decent man. Removed
05/01/2021 20:00:39 0 1
poss true...I'm just saying what I see
05/01/2021 20:06:24 0 1
Not as much as Lee Anderson (mp) the first time I saw his (standard picture for the papers)
photo I thought it was Roy Walker
Keir Slimer whining away as usual. I'm sure he would have stopped Covid months ago from his ivory tower, right? What a douche. Removed
05/01/2021 19:58:59 2 1
Because Boris is absolutely a man of the people, right? /s
05/01/2021 19:59:32 2 1
A Labour govt. would have collaborated with local authorities and health professionals to trace the virus, instead of simply giving grotesque sums and jobs to their mates without any scrutiny.
BoJo or Starmer? Mmm tricky.

One is a populist moron and the other a lawyer.

Say's everything about those who support BoJo
05/01/2021 19:56:46 2 1
Bojo is a lawyer?
05/01/2021 19:58:08 1 1
Same with Trump. His voters (the ignorant, dimwitted and selfish) see in him what they see in themselves. They follow someone who is just like them, understandably.
05/01/2021 19:59:19 0 1
I don’t trust lawyers
Could he be more of an idiot than Boris Johnson, Dominic Cummings, Matt Hancock, that creepy looking education secretary seriously... I'm not particularly left wing tbh but are people really going vote Conservative next time around after this. If you are after this fiasco you're a fool Removed
Ray
05/01/2021 19:59:42 3 2
Excellent point
Grb
05/01/2021 20:19:59 0 1
Based on what has happened in the last 13 months I’d say no-one knows how the political landscape will look in December 2024, so I’ll wait and see what’s on offer.
I’m not going to nail my colours to the mast 4 years before an election. That really would be the actions of a fool.
05/01/2021 19:48:54 408 52
People are happy to shop at a 24hour supermarket, so what’s the issue?
85 year olds don't. In my experience most people over about 60 don't open their doors after dark. No police around - too busy protecting illegal immigrants & grooming gangs. Removed
05/01/2021 20:18:07 42 21
@"In my experience most people over about 60 don't open their doors after dark. No police around - too busy protecting illegal immigrants & grooming gangs"

Let me guess.... you voted brexit

-- rolls eyes --
Ahahahahahahaah. I wonder if you voted for Brexit xD and read the daily mail et al. Sheep. Removed
05/01/2021 19:48:55 186 170
Boris Johnson is the biggest mistake in the history of uk politics
bore off and get an education prat Removed
Kev
05/01/2021 20:13:15 1 1
You should always start a sentence with a capital letter.
No jab for me , go on other sites to find out what's really going on, if bbc block this then i know i am right as to what i have found out. Removed
05/01/2021 20:08:08 0 1
Oh please do share.
05/01/2021 20:03:26 54 56
LABOUR SHOULD BE IGNORED.

THE DAY THEY JOIN A GOVERMENT OF UNITY OR SOME COALITION TO TEMPORARILY GET US OUT OF THIS DISASTOR WHICH WILL MEAN DOING SOME HEAVY LIFTING AND WORK IS THE DAY I WILL LISTEN TO THEM.

OTHERWISE LABOUR ARE NOTHING BUT BYSTANDERS WHO ARE PLAYING PETTY PARTY POLITICS WITH THE WHOLE CRISIS EVEN WITH VACCINES.

NO INPUT, NO CONTRIBUTION, NO VISION

CAN YOU GET ANYLOWER?
Tory moron. Removed
05/01/2021 20:19:53 1 4
FYI im not a tory.

I criticise them as well.
05/01/2021 20:09:48 9 16
Statesmanlike, clear and with talk of scrutiny and holding the government to account. I can’t imagine why it would offend Tory hq to flood all media with “captain hindsight” and to try and deflect away from scrutiny....maybe they saw that car crash disaster (all now u turned again) on Andrew marr...
Captain hindsight is a moron Removed
05/01/2021 20:03:27 582 62
As a retired doctor I am ready and willing to be a vaccinator but am not prepared to go through the endless NHS bureaucracy to be accepted as one including up to a dozen online training modules.....crazy.
What a pompous pensioner you are, “better than you” attitude in this day and age is deplorable Removed
05/01/2021 20:46:07 5 5
What a horrible comment
You are an absolute cretin. Removed
05/01/2021 20:19:53 1 4
FYI im not a tory.

I criticise them as well.
I like that you denied being a tory and ignored the moron bit. As being accused of being a tory is the worst bit of the insult. Removed
05/01/2021 20:24:30 15 10
Who's Keir Starmer
If dont know the answer shouldnt your mum be putting you to bed as it now 830 Removed
05/01/2021 20:26:32 244 115
How many mistakes have the SKS and Labour party made during Covid. Sorry, none because they haven't had to make any decisions, they are not in power. The vaccinations can only go as fast as the vaccine is produced.
Thats right tory boy

Maybe you should go visit durham during the lockdown like your mate scummings
05/01/2021 20:46:22 24 6
oh give it up, this had no impact , people should really stop whingeing about it
05/01/2021 21:00:56 29 5
What should have happened to Cummings in your mind? Before you answer you might want to consider that loads of people I know, ordinary working class people in the North East have broken the rules much more severely and on lots more occasions than Cummings. You can't have one law for one person, so what's your verdict?
05/01/2021 21:24:05 22 1
You know when someone losing an argument when they start sending insults rather than answering the point. And by the way - I think a lot of conservatives also disliked Cummings
05/01/2021 21:28:06 2 7
Dude... nobody likes Scummings your point is invalid
05/01/2021 21:32:52 5 1
The last time I looked, he wasn’t an MP, or employed. But like your boss, he obviously got under your skin......
05/01/2021 21:33:50 9 2
What an insightful comment, NOT!! Add to the argument not to the pettiness!
05/01/2021 20:13:08 37 17
The EU loved by so many. Germany sneakily ordered a billion doses in Sept. Still NOT vaccinated anyone and now following UK lead. WHERE is that mentioned in BBC???????
Hey gammon, germany got the vaccine later amd has already over taken us in numbers vaccinated

Lie somewhere else
05/01/2021 21:28:01 6 3
"Gammon" - Learn to make an argument rather than resorting to race-based namecalling. People go red in the face because they're sick of the way things are.
05/01/2021 20:21:17 6 5
You do realise that posing with a union jack is seen as 'problematic' by the majority of Labour Members. He's actually rejecting woke culture war rubbish and is trying to unite the country.
DSA
05/01/2021 19:44:11 377 286
This guy must have a PHD in hindsight.
05/01/2021 20:15:09 52 18
Just a pipsqueak socialist who loves his own voice.
05/01/2021 20:23:53 50 16
Burnham also has his own agenda labour mouthpiece not to trusted
05/01/2021 20:04:46 11 7
Given that Chris Whitty said that the government's target was achievable but it was going to be challenging, the suggestion of round the clock vaccinations is just not feasible.
05/01/2021 19:46:00 72 66
And how will you staff that? The NHS are already stretched to the limit so who is going to do this? The bloke is on another planet.
05/01/2021 20:02:57 53 51
Starmer posing with a Union Jack behind him, how pathetically desperate is this 'man'.
Check EU and its progress. HAHAHA. Bitter Liebour and Remainers on here peddling tripe. 4 more years and 80 seats to win back. Dream on. Removed
05/01/2021 21:08:14 0 1
Maybe not as many Individual countries have vaccinated in the same numbers but they have a lot less deaths than the UK.
Dot
05/01/2021 21:01:58 8 5
This is the same man who while head of the crown prosecution service didn’t charge Jimmy Savile with a crime.....subsequently received a knighthood......another state puppet who can’t be trusted....
1. Jimmy Saville
2. Jeffery Epstein
3. Peter Ball
What do these three pedophiles have in common? They were all close to the Royal family.
05/01/2021 20:40:55 0 3
Giving it to old people first is just reinforcing boomer privilege.
05/01/2021 20:16:15 14 14
Why is the opposition getting airtime, or is NOT their job to advise the country and most definitely not to use the platform as the proverbial polítical bashing block. But oh yes i forgot.... It's the BBC isn't it. We EXPECT the opposition to hold Gov to account but not by spreading more muck on prime tv slots. Dear BBC.... roll on 2027 tick tock tick tock
05/01/2021 20:56:53 5 7
The depressing reality here is that despite all the nasty negative comments being spewed out there really are no constructive points being made. You have a completely inept Govt who have allowed the public to just do what they want and spread this virus at one end and an apposition who just spend their time critiquing the mistakes of the other side.

Is this it? what a future we have
05/01/2021 21:07:50 5 2
The quality of leadership in this country is shocking - government and opposition.

But who would want to lead in todays world?

Every decision is challenged. Every decision is publicly countered. Every decision is ridiculed.

The press set out to humiliate and we join in.

I’m no fan of Boris or Starmer - but you’d have to have the skin of a rhino to want to lead today.

We reap what we sow.
Totally agree about the leadership. In 2019 we had the choice of leader between a narcissist clown and an unpatriotic terrorist sympathiser.

But the majority must approve of our leaders. In fact, in 2016 the majority voted to give these leaders more control over their lives.

Unbelievable, but true.
05/01/2021 19:56:51 20 9
I'm sure Starmers heart is in the right place, not sure about his head. Can the manufacturers produce enough vaccine to meet the requirements of a 24/7 vaccination programme? Do we have enough trained, capable, competent staff to be able to man such a campaign? If not, where are they coming from? Can't rob Nightingales or NHS Hospitals of staff without affecting other things
05/01/2021 20:26:12 26 17
Round the clock vaccinations, idealistic but not practical. How many old folk would fall over on the ice getting to the GP at 3am? Doctors and nurses also are humans and need to sleep on top of having day jobs. I am sure the Unions would also have something to say.
Constructive specific advice required Sir Starmer not the obvious as we all know this is now a injection v infection race.
05/01/2021 21:05:01 21 5
After leaving hospital this December just gone after catching covid19 I had to inject anti clotting agents for a week which I'd never done before. It's not rocket science and I'm sure we could train a 'land army' of people to get the job done. We need to be bolder in our approach.
05/01/2021 20:15:23 34 24
Did we really need a party political broadcast on behalf of a second rate political party by a third rate lawyer?
05/01/2021 21:18:42 10 10
A leading London QC with full master of his brief versus a frazzle haired pot bellied oaf who got in to Oxford thanks to rich Dad and scraped a third? And you regard Kier as not viable opposition to the lodging oaf?

You Tory fanboys make me sick to be Frank
The leading QC who decided there was no need whatsoever for further investigations into Jimmy Saville and therefore no criminal charges against his corpse or any other individual.
I do hope someone brings this up on live TV and asks why ?
Won't be a Tory though ! they have skeletons in that cupboard as well.
So Hindsight 3 weeks after the vaccinations started has come up with a plan oops platitude. If he was ahead of the ball he would have come up with this claptrap 3 months ago and had a plan figured out as well.
It is easy to talk rubbish when you know it will never be your responsibility. Typical Hindsight. Remember a certain children’s entertainer when he had all the evidence? So do the majority
05/01/2021 21:35:47 1 0
Liar
05/01/2021 21:42:39 0 0
Your talking rubbish and your facts are wrong . Remember when Johnson ridiculed him for wanting to spoil xmas then waited two days to do as starter told him and not for the first time
Is it the certain children's entertainer who was a regular visitor to Downing Street in the 80's, and who the current Tories refused to posthumously strip of his knighthood?
05/01/2021 20:12:42 25 24
Will someone please tell "Captain Hindsight" very few people are interested it anything he's got to say. Labour are a total mess of a political party and they should put all their energies in getting their act together so they can form an effective alternative, instead of playing political games, point scoring and being wise after the event, they're fooling nobody accept themselves, as-usual!
05/01/2021 20:10:50 8 12
A union puppet as well
05/01/2021 21:03:34 9 21
You are a true hero. Thanks for not wanting to spend your time (assume you are doing nothing) helping the country because you don’t want to go through this Tory red tape
Disgusting Tory fanboy Removed
05/01/2021 21:15:33 20 6
A dozen modules is too many (unless they're only a few minutes in length), but it makes sense to do a refresher and we vet people before putting them back on the front line. I don't doubt you can shove a needle in someone's arm but it's common sense to be able to say everyone is 'up to scratch'. Imagine if someone does a bodge job or makes a gaffe then it'll knock the credibility of the vaccine.
Says Johnny the brummie botch job plasterer here. Without any awareness whatsoever of the wall of bureaucracy because his right hand has far better things to do. In your world retired doctors should fill in 21 pages of application form to ensure they’re “up to scratch” to prod a needle?

You tories make me sick
05/01/2021 21:25:32 10 6
What the jumped up lawyer forgets is that you can't magically find medical supplies and the staff in order to administer it - as per, carp from the sidelines and continually moan - it wasn't that long ago when Starmer said schools should stay open 'No ifs, no buts' - so, he'd be in exactly the same position. Political leadership is hard at the best of times - during a global pandemic it is worse.
05/01/2021 21:23:24 1 7
Why is this being called a 'vaccine'. It bears no resemblance to a vaccine and does not work by the mechanisms of vaccines at all. It is a genetic medical intervention, not a vaccine.
05/01/2021 20:47:22 998 35
I’m a old aged pensioner. If I’m required to get a vaccination at 2 o’clock in the morning, I’ll be there. I repeat: I’ll be there if asked at any time or place. Because it’s my duty to protect not just myself, but to protect the NHS capacity and anyone who I might come into contact.
Bore off you liar, the only time you'd get out of bed at 2am is if weather spoons are offering free pints of mild. . . lol
And all these retards posting think you're not taking the pish. . . l0000l
05/01/2021 21:49:33 1 1
Very obedient sheep. Never question, just do as told. Scary how people this days can't think for themselves and believe whatever they are told. All of you arguing about what precisely? They are putting on a show for your distraction. It's called separate and conquer.
Prick. Removed
05/01/2021 23:28:31 0 0
No comment. Guessing you are the king sheep :)
05/01/2021 22:08:22 11 3
As long as you hold your labour friends to account in the welsh assemby too for the mess they have made of things I have no problem.
Starmer, with the Union Flag behind him, looks like that bloke who used to run the BNP. He's a fraud. Why doesn't he come clean about his possibly criminal involvement in the BBC/Sir Jimmy Savile affair? Removed
05/01/2021 22:23:51 4 3
A few months ago he would of had a EU flag behind him!
05/01/2021 22:41:31 0 0
Because if you care to investigate there is nothing to come clean about.
05/01/2021 22:17:22 2 31
You have totally taken in all the lies and propaganda. You can't defeat a virus in this way
Wake up sheeple! Forget masks! Hug others! Don't sanitize! Together we can all beat the virus by killing off the hosts that spread it! ?? Removed
05/01/2021 22:51:11 0 3
Except it doesn't - you are another Laura Duffel, what do you all gain from terrifying us all with your lies?
05/01/2021 22:11:17 1 30
I bet you are and a Remoaner and live in the EU...
Dont be a dick Removed
05/01/2021 22:24:25 12 7
And who exactly does Mr Starmer think will administer these vaccines round the clock?...a hoard of invisible NHS workers pre-trained to administer vaccines safely?

Does Mr Starmer think there's some kind of Star Trek style needle free method of innoculation that automatically carries out pre-vaccine patient assessments & automatically completes patient records?
Idiot! Removed
05/01/2021 22:17:19 8 6
Who on earth does he think is going to administer jabs round the clock? Idiot.
Why ? The virus never sleeps so why should we?
We won’t win this race if we don’t vaccinate round the clock.
You are the idiot I’m afraid
Whine, winge, moan, that is all I'm hearing from these thicko's! I should be getting my jab soon and I am grateful for all the NHS has done for us. My daughter had her jab today and I look forward to the day when I can hug her! If it was down to the likes of Piers Corbyn and his cronies who deliberately spread the virus, we would all die! He should be arrested for premeditated murder! Removed
05/01/2021 19:51:09 146 195
and its full of 70 +year olds in the middle of the night is it.??
Idiot Removed
05/01/2021 22:35:22 6 2
Reading comments on here , you wonder how we won any war!. Bunch of wimps scared by propaganda and easily led by nose. Now I apologise to Germans and see how Nazis got population like sheep. Lockdowns do not work, this is third! We are destroying more lives by so called cure than covid. Protect vulnerable and let rest get on with lives. A virus will mutate
Yesterday the beeb ran a story on some business's no longer supplying the UK as a result of brexit, it was tosh of course but nonetheless they have not reported French supermarket shelves empty TODAY as a result of Brexit.
Do you think they would have if it was UK stores ?
Just asking
05/01/2021 22:45:52 4 7
Why do we need to vaccinate everyone? Almost nobody dies of it. It does accelerate the deaths of people with poor health and so on, much like petrol accelerates a building burning when it catches fire. Vaccinate those at risk, leave the rest of us alone.
05/01/2021 22:56:19 4 3
Starmer's idea on vaccination seems sensible.

Labour is also quite keen to react to people using terms of abuse ......
Perhaps Starmer will ask BBC Moderators why its *NOT* counted offensive to refer to older whites as 'Gammons' but should anyone treat another group equivalently not only would the post be pulled, they would be banned.

I did flag such a comment. BBC moderators said 'No foul'
Oh yeah, because you gammons have endured literally decades of suffering and abuse that makes you equivalent to other minority groups. ??

£ucking boomers. Worst generation to ever exist.
Come to think of it - I'm off to the ITV website to get away from all the leftie luvvies. Removed
Starmer looks & sounds like a Nazi. He needs a better media-grooming team if he is to impress the British people. Removed
05/01/2021 23:15:33 1 1
You should be embarrassed of yourself.
Why, oh why, is he Captain Hindsight for proposing something in the future? Only a moron would suggest he's acting in hindsight for proposing something that's yet to happen. Hello morons. Removed
05/01/2021 23:20:58 1 1
Clearly a time traveller, just like Bozo. Starmer makes policy before its needed. Bozo makes the same policy several days after it was desperately needed.
sid
05/01/2021 23:21:14 0 0
He should have been proposing this week's ago.

Bit late now.
05/01/2021 23:18:52 0 0
Because it was already suggested, many times over by lots of other more intelligent people.
Boris is a saint compared to The Idiot - Trump. The new Hitler in the making tomorrow. Removed
05/01/2021 23:26:33 1 0
Two weeks to go, then after Biden has been sworn in, he can have him removed from federal property by the FBI.
Once off the premises the New York Police Department will probably want to have a word with him.
So biased broadcasting corp - wonder why you removed this comment ?
"Come to think of it - I'm off to the ITV website to get away from all the lef#ie lu#vies" - is Starmer your current flavour of the month ?
05/01/2021 23:30:36 0 0
Enjoy the endless adverts
All very interesting Sir Keir, but has Diane Abbot worked out how many Vaccinations would be completed on your theory by the end of January. The abacus is in the post! Removed
05/01/2021 23:28:41 2 4
Outdated comment. Is that your best at this point in time
05/01/2021 23:34:32 0 0
Has Priti Patel learned any numbers yet?
05/01/2021 23:37:45 0 0
We could ask Pritty Prattle or Prat Hancock about their figures.

Abbot isn't the only MP to make a mistake of presented numbers.
What gives Starmer the right to tell us what to do? The man is knee-deep in the BBC/Sir Jimmy Savile affair & now starts broadcasting on national tv like a tin-pot dictator. Corbyn was more understandable, despite his fatal character flaws. Removed
05/01/2021 23:33:32 2 1
You're a liar.
05/01/2021 23:36:17 0 0
Would this be the one where the police failed to prove evidence to support the charge?

Hard to prosecute when you will loose the case on lack of evidence the second you walk into the court house
Do you know much about Ted heath and jersey as well as Jimmy savile? Removed
05/01/2021 23:36:30 0 1
Don’t forget Warboys the taxi driver and the women he denied justice to. Oh, and he also wanted to overturn a democratic result, let’s not forget that, or when he went to Brussels to talk to barnier, against the best interests of the country. Is that borderline treason?

Bojo isn’t great at all, but there’s no way anyone can trust Sir Kneel. He’s worse than that other lawyer, Blair.
05/01/2021 23:04:46 2 4
24/7 no brainer, should of been planned in months ago, in anticipation of start of Vaccine rollout.
Learn the language. It's:

"24/7 no brainer, should of been planned in months ago, in anticipation HAVE start HAVE Vaccine rollout"
Do you know much about Ted heath and jersey as well as Jimmy savile? Removed
05/01/2021 21:26:18 10 2
And would everybody have stayed in isolation at Christmas? Would the morons have stopped partying? Would everybody, I mean everybody, wear a face mask?
No, of course not. And that's the problem.
No it isn't the problem is idiots like you who don't look at the alternative arguments from scientists who the BBC will censor, but who now have masses of evidence supporting that lock-down doesn't work, masks are useless and it isn't the new black-death. I bet you believed Matron Laura Duffel. Removed
So biased broadcasting corp, you removed my comment - twice ?
The ITV website is better and no leftie BBC lovers there.
05/01/2021 23:44:37 1 2
Time to scrap the licence and let the beeb join the real world?
05/01/2021 23:45:31 2 0
Shut up you narcissistic cocksvcker.
So biased broadcasting corp, you removed my comment - twice ?
The ITV website is better and no leftie BBC lovers there.
06/01/2021 00:07:02 4 6
at last...a sensible leader of the opposition after the disaster of Mr J Corbyn...even labour voters could not vote for corbyn in the end...Starmer seems to have made a good start..taken Mr Johnson apart time after time in PMQ`s...nice
bigmowlay

Slandering class traitor Wankeir Starmer is a tory

He’s no Tory, but us tories love the fact that Starmer is the leader of the opposition!

Just saying! ??
06/01/2021 01:40:37 1 0
Really? You're not very astute then; He makes Bozo look a fool in the commons at PMQs and is way ahead in the polls with the public in terms of trust. If he's still there at the next election, which could be done than you think, will be a different story., even with the might of the billionaire-owned Tory press against him.
06/01/2021 01:11:24 5 2
If it’s the guardian it must be fact!!!! ....not
06/01/2021 01:23:58 0 0
Oh look; a link to anti vaxxer nonsense...
Bjorndalen
"Some people think he holds Government to account - when he is actually just a puppet of the Government"

Wankeir Starmer is part of the criminal gang now called, laughably, the UK government

One more lying, slandering, grasping, self-enriching thief

Callously patronising people he claims to represent

Labour all my life, I will never vote for the Labour led by Starmer the tory lackey
06/01/2021 01:20:50 5 1
I feel your pain. He’s a fake.
06/01/2021 01:22:30 2 0
You're Labour? Yeah, right....
bim
06/01/2021 01:45:23 3 0
I will have yours
lockdown 3
is this the one where he goes back in time and his dad dies?
or when they find out stanley johnson has a false hand too?
isnt it time for a spin off?
blobbs and not shaw
with fatty and hand-cock reprising their roles
06/01/2021 09:18:15 3 3
Whereas not giving or delaying the second does doesn't, eh?
Stick to playing with mice ...
05/01/2021 19:50:57 62 107
NHS stretched to the limit?

What a shame we chose to isolated ourselves from the world. Making ourselves a less attractive option for foreign doctors and nurses. Who perhaps otherwise, would have been willing to come work here and help us out!
06/01/2021 08:58:17 5 5
Lol Bozo is that you?
06/01/2021 08:44:20 5 6
The Tories MUST BE STOPED

Before they FAIL COMPLETELY

and render the vaccine useless

WE WILL ONLY GET ONE GO AT THIS

And the Tories have proved themselves utterly useless

UTTERLY INCAPABLE

THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED

time for a government of national unity
Vaccine roll out will be the next Tory disaster

From our lying leader

Major Catastrophe

Says Captain Foresight

And Captain Foresight is going to be 100% right again

Time to ditch the lying corrupt useless Tories
06/01/2021 09:54:23 0 2
He will always be captain hindsight, talks a lot but says nothing
06/01/2021 09:47:35 6 2
John The Wise One
09:40
I'd just shut up if I were you Kier. You just embarrass yourself when you open your mouth. Every sentence tinged with a dig at what is being done, regardless of its merits. Fortunately you & the rest of your pseudo Marxist cronies are not in charge making decisions.'

Bit of a bitter quitter this morn ?

Any idea which bit ?

You need to wash your marf with soap boy !
Total empty vessel, like a pop bottle rolling round in an alleyway. performing no useful function, adding nothing, just making noise.

Bit like a stone trapped under a door, or a f@rt desperately looking for somewhere to smell.
Em
06/01/2021 09:53:14 1 9
Keir Starmer in an article on vaccination? Shouldn't the whimpering little schoolboy be included in something related to schools being closed?
Very short memories about this Corbyn right hand man.
Wankeir Starmer is a lying grasping tory thief no different to Death Johnson

This stupid racist ex-country is finished

Good
06/01/2021 10:00:52 1 1
So I guess you were a Corbyn fan.
You want another decade of Tories..... then keep going on the way you are.
06/01/2021 10:00:39 0 1
Do us all a favour and don't vote in the next election!
All survived your "RUINED XMAS" did you ?

Don't be so pathetic this year.
06/01/2021 10:25:59 4 16
Where was Captain Hindsight when we needed "calls to shut all the airports" ?
Were you fingers still in your ears then ?

Have some fish and shut up .
Berth just luvs " Reports state" !

From China??
06/01/2021 10:36:42 0 2
Nah-that's the rag ion your flagpole :)
Johnson should join his dad and leave engerlund to the engurlish. Removed
06/01/2021 10:32:24 3 1
When telling others to shut up, maybe consider sticking said lump of mud in your mouth and having a chew.
Not much "cerebral" from Berth these days !! Removed
06/01/2021 10:33:16 3 10
Don't lower your debate to that level.
06/01/2021 10:34:23 1 2
If your referring to Johnson, I agree.
06/01/2021 10:44:26 1 1
Berth doesn't understand, the trials are not comparable. The Oxford vaccine followed up on asymptomatic carriers Biontech didn't, both studies had different definitions of what "ill" was. IMHO I prefer the Oxford trail as being more comprehensive and realistic. Bear in mind a flu jab is 50% effective so 70% is good anyway, ignore Berth 100%, take the vaccine if you've no other objections.
Not much "cerebral" from Berth these days !! Removed
Over 60% of the UK are for Remaining, and we all live in Europe.

Meanwhile, Starmer.

Correct here of course. No chance of 'our govt' delivering whatsoever.
Berth
10:44
"Over 60% of the UK are for Remaining, and we all live in Europe."

Meaningless drivel. Only VOTES count.

Referendum - majority to leave
Dec 19 GE - 80% voted for parties committed to Brexit. 8% Voted for LibDem "Cancel Brexit"
06/01/2021 11:00:35 0 1
? Nah :)
06/01/2021 11:07:23 0 1
Oh do for goodness sake drop the silly mathematics. It can & has been argued every which way to 'prove' your claim & the opposite. It is absolutely meaningless at this point. We have left. In due course, we may rejoin. Cross that bridge, eh.....
Poor Lefties, nobody listens to them.
HYS is all they've got.
06/01/2021 11:09:08 4 3
Por old Boris, nobody listens to him, or Mutt, or Mogg, or Priiti, or Gav, or anybody else in the Cabinet.....
06/01/2021 11:10:20 4 1
Rather depends on how you define 'lefties', I guess.
Labour got 10.3m votes in GE
LibDems, arguably centre to left on most issues, got 3.7m votes
Tories got 13.9m votes
Pretty close to parity there, mate.
FPTP turned these results into a big majority for Tories. C'est la vie.
06/01/2021 11:14:47 7 1
Billiboy, stop whispering to Yorky ;)

Why anyone should profess to support a cheating tory Liar is beyond me ?
Takes all sorts I suppose but don't call round here.
06/01/2021 11:09:15 7 2
NRB
11:04
After Michael Gove's dumb comments yesterday can we please remove this government fast and replace it with a government of national emergency ..this politically led government is totally outside national interest can we do this fast - why not 24 hours a day this country deserves so much more"

Well said.

The whingers here prefer 1860 however.
06/01/2021 11:09:15 7 2
NRB
11:04

Well said.

The whingers here prefer 1860 however.
06/01/2021 12:46:40 5 22
This is yet more evidence that
ruddy-cheeked Sir Keir has a ruddy cheek
stating the obvious and expecting credit for it
06/01/2021 13:14:05 5 15
What law was broken?
06/01/2021 13:19:31 1 11
We need yearly general elections in the UK, to ensure that democracy functions as intended.
06/01/2021 13:28:07 6 20
The Laird is Back
If Boris introduced 24/7 delivery of the vaccine, Starmer would be asking for 25/8 delivery of the vaccine.

If Boris said "around the clock vaccinations were tenable"

Sir Keir would say "around the clock vaccinations were elevenable"
Another hilarious joke from the award winning 67 name change, multi i.d. 50shadesofearlgrey!!?? Removed
06/01/2021 13:35:04 2 11
CD's and T-shirts are available to purchase from the foyer.....
06/01/2021 13:40:21 2 3
That's rich from you. Right click. Wayback Machine. Yawn!
Brexit triumph: UK will replace single market with colossal trade partnership with CPTPP
Talks expected to begin within weeks.
Well done Liz Truss
06/01/2021 14:00:04 2 3
Obviously can’t use a map though
06/01/2021 14:12:45 0 1
Well done Liz Truss
For all that cheap Japanese soy sauce.
Problem is the U.K buys 90% Chinese Soy sauce, for cooking.........???
05/01/2021 21:29:39 25 12
the vials are produced by private companies. and they have a shortage... thats a production issue not an austerity issue - which btw was caused by overspending and corruption when Labour were in power (again)
Idiot. You are probably still blaming the Romans for not taking down their wall when they left. Removed
Nope
I agree, and the talks have been going on for weeks re cptpp,the hold up has been India , but Liz will get it done very soon
Cwtsh Cymreig

What a sad little loser you are. No one cares what you think!!!
Here is yet another thing you are destined to fail with ( A lot like Brexit )

Your doing a wonderful job Boris and the majority are behind you, we see how many jabs have been administered. Carry on Boris!!
400 jabs administered in France LOL!!!!
06/01/2021 14:31:41 3 6
quite. i think remainers whats left of them should go there
06/01/2021 14:33:34 4 1
Cwtsh Cymreig
What a sad little loser you are.

Keep it up Cwtsh. They don't like facts truth and scrutiny....
06/01/2021 14:34:03 4 1
Not sure what you think I've 'lost'.
I didn't vote in 2016, so didn't lose then.
My candidate won in 2019 GE & the 2 before that. So didn't lose then.
But, if you mean Brexit, then the country has lost quite a lot already & will continue to lose more. Same goes for Covid.
have to be behind him
or how else can you lick his bum you twerp
06/01/2021 14:36:20 3 1
PS: I should be getting my vaccination pretty soon, being a wrinkly & all.
I'm delighted that EU scientists came up with the first one.
I'm proud that a UK company came up with the 2nd one.
Brexit has nothing to do with any of this.
It is only you & those of your ilk, that are making it a 'them & us' issue.
Cwtsh Cymreig

What a sad little loser you are. No one cares what you think!!!
Here is yet another thing you are destined to fail with ( A lot like Brexit )

400 jabs administered in France LOL!!!!
have to be behind him
or how else can you lick his bum you twerp
to all those saying they're behind boris
well how else can you lick his bum you idiots?
06/01/2021 14:36:14 5 6
grow up. should you not be working
06/01/2021 14:40:38 1 4
Sticks and stones
Buffoon
06/01/2021 14:33:34 4 1
Cwtsh Cymreig
What a sad little loser you are.

Keep it up Cwtsh. They don't like facts truth and scrutiny....
last thing i need is a welsh hug right now, with dagger in hand no doubt Removed
We are witnessing the last death throws of the drowning Doom & Gloom Remainers.

Brexit is done and dusted.

AND SO ARE THEY>

VIVA BORIS :-)
06/01/2021 14:58:55 4 4
Sure, insofar as they wouldn't have died of Covid, if Covid didn't exist.
However, a significant proportion of infection & deaths (not just from Covid) can be ascribed to the Government's slow & inept response to the pandemic, their failure with key programmes like Track & Trace and their inadequate support to people & businesses.
Someone should give Capt Hindsight an injection..... a lethal one Removed
06/01/2021 15:48:44 5 6
Oh dear, another upset for Starmer, he's obviously got a incontinence problem in the Labour Party.
Compliments to the BBC for the start of it's children's education programmes on TV.

When can we expect some positives from the BBC News and Current Affairs hacks ?

What an excellent time for the BBC to show leadership during this difficult period, instead we get the same negative dribble masquerading as news all day every day on as many as 3 or 4 simultaneous TV channels.
06/01/2021 16:34:16 6 9
Well done Sir Keir, the whole Country is behind you. You will walk it at the next G.E.
He is an idiot and only point scoring. Removed
how come schools are shut
boris blobby said they were ok a day ago??????
06/01/2021 18:59:43 3 4
Never mind, mate! You'll get over it!!
Sack biased BBC Moderators

Corbyn... humanity, principles. What planet do you live on.

The man is a proven racist and claimed to be brokering peace in NI by only ever supporting the IRA and NEVER, ONCE talking to the other side. Hypocrite without a moral fibre in his body."

He can't Lie like a tory, granted moddy.

Honesty terrifies you ?? ??