How dependent is the UK on the EU for food?
23/12/2020 | news | business | 635
France's ban on freight from Britain caused havoc for lorry drivers, but will it affect shoppers?
23/12/2020 11:00:26 5 11
In winter? Have you read the article? Clearly not.
23/12/2020 11:36:42 4 18
If farmers were not so greedy then they would be able to compete with EU produce.
Greedy? Don’t talk like a moronic towny. Grow up, you idiot Removed
We should produce more of our own,& also start building up the Merchant Marine again,& damn the French! Removed
23/12/2020 12:15:38 0 0
Lots of words but never any action... shoulda, shoulda, shoulda... but didn't.
23/12/2020 11:05:40 150 33
We will continue to import and export after 31st December. I know the London liberals are worried they won't be able to buy French cheese and wine for their dinner parties, but it will be fine. Its in everyone's interest to trade. We won't cut our nose off to spite our face, and the EU won't allow EU members to lose trade as a result of our exit. Just give it time and we'll find a "new normal" ??
My comment of " Damn the French" removed. What the hell is up with these precious poofters? Removed
23/12/2020 12:29:47 0 1
I had one pulled saying the yellow vests were rioting in Dover ... they are
23/12/2020 11:24:22 9 2
Looking forward to seeing more opportunities for British producers to step up their production to fill any demand left by what the EU is no longer supplying.

I have long chosen to bur British over any other nation to support our domestic producers. Be nice to see this become the norm.
Absolutely David, and we are trying to promote just that: check out our modern Buy British web app at https://www.youk.co/

We cover everything made, produced or designed in the UK.
I like snails and frogs legs, and I'm very cross. Removed
Perhaps you should start a new business and produce your own snails and frogs. It could be a nice earner for you. Who needs the French? Removed
I like snails and frogs legs, and I'm very cross. Removed
23/12/2020 14:52:04 1 5
Most of the Brexiteers are not worried about a lack of fruit and veg. They would be more worried if there was a shortage of pot noodles.