Australia collapse as India open up lead
18/12/2020 | sport | cricket | 335
India take the upper hand as 15 wickets fall on day two of a fast-moving first Test against Australia in Adelaide.
Lots of great things happened today

Smith the stain on crotch of cricket got out cheaply

India's arrogance will not be diminished by the fact they can't catch - this is simply Eng's only chance in India that they think they have won already (to be fair India C could beat Eng in India)

Paine might keep the captaincy - any idiot who puts the opposition in at the Oval is really on Eng side.
ET
18/12/2020 13:21:59 3 4
Proper cricket too. The contrast with NZ v Pam 20/20 couldn’t have been greater.
One match full of skill, tactics and interest, the other a thrash to try to get 42 off 32. Only interesting if you have 0 attention span.
18/12/2020 14:18:26 2 0
Sit down, clown. That reply wasn’t to the original poster.
Maybe read the comments properly before mouthing off?
18/12/2020 14:14:54 3 0
All so long ago. You weren’t good enough to win it. Pumped in the SF, if I remember correctly.
18/12/2020 16:25:35 3 4
Nice to see cheats come unstuck!
We've all moved on, catch up Athers!
Is that more dirt in your pocket..?
18/12/2020 17:10:28 1 0
No it's a jelly bean ...
18/12/2020 15:23:39 4 4
No love for either side with some objectionable characters in each team, but on balance I hope India win this.
Any more objectionable than a drunken violent nightclub brawling thug who gets lauded and wins SPOTY. Don’t think so. I get the “cheat” issues around some of the Aussies but Kohli passion and arrogance does not put him in the same category of “objectionable” as a violent thug. I’m just saying it how it is. Removed
18/12/2020 17:08:00 0 1
SPOTY is a kiwi
So my post gets removed because I suggested that cricketers who beat people up in nightclubs are perhaps more “objectionable” than the ones being referred to as objectionable playing for Australia and India. Bravo Removed
18/12/2020 19:01:11 3 2
there's a narrative you have to align with around here....haven't you heard?
18/12/2020 19:08:08 1 0
Good point
And one of the night club thugs is also a ring leading cheat and sandpaper practitioner. Not surprising since he’s descended from a convict.. Removed
18/12/2020 19:28:06 2 0
English heritage?
19/12/2020 08:18:33 3 0
I’m envisaging some two figure totals next winter too...