Covid and vitamin D: 'Not enough evidence' for treatment
17/12/2020 | news | health | 170
People are still advised to take a daily supplement this winter to keep bones and muscles healthy.
There is not enough evidence the recently released vaccine prevents covid.
Or the transmission of Covid.
Everything I have read regards vitamin D is that it likely lowers the severity of a covid infection if your vitamin D levels are good.
Which incidentally is similar to what is actually detailed regards the precious vaccine.
17/12/2020 10:59:02 3 8
Well said Kane, there is no evidence at all that any vaccine prevents any illness. There is no such thing as a virus or a bacterium or any illness including so called muscle strains or broken bones, in fact they are all caused by poor diets. You will find all the facts on social media like Facebook etc.
Tobias Ellwood MP and Chair of the Commons Defence Committee, was pictured at an Iraq Britain Business Council event at the Cavalry and Guards Club in Piccadilly on Tuesday. The MP insisted he was visiting strictly as part of a "business meeting", despite his now-removed online diary entry describing the event as a 'Christmas party'. Removed
They just want us all to take a vaccine so they can plant a chip in us to track our every move. I’m not going to be that stupid. Wake up Sheeple!
Sent from my iPhone.
17/12/2020 11:04:01 1 2
And you know this how?
17/12/2020 11:08:09 2 2
Idiotic comment posted by an attention seeker.
17/12/2020 10:32:22 44 2
Vitamin D may or may not help fight Covid, but I've been taking multivitamins for a month or so now because having sufficient of all the vitamins certainly isn't going to do any harm (provided you take the correct dose) and they're cheap anyway.

It's a classic risk versus reward calculation. The cost is low and the reward potentially high.
I think it is only a very small percentage of people who actually have Covid or have passed from Covid-19 in the UK, certainly not to the figures that they have been claiming, which is a massive lie and very disturbing. I know they have been doctoring on the numbers through contacts I have in the NHS, so I wish they would stop this big hysterical paranoia lie spreading "in place to control you". Removed
17/12/2020 10:50:40 6 18
I think that there has been enough propaganda from the MEDIA with this Covid-19. Things do not add up to me and others. I like how they test this supposed vaccine on the elderly too and so on. They have managed to get Big Brother in place though during all this "designed" crisis as part of losing some of our rights. Not a problem with that, but why they do it in this manner is quite disturbing.
No point in thumbs down you idiots, I am telling you I have contacts in the NHS, especially the dental departments that are literally adding supposed Covid patience to the "Covid" list, but do not have Covid, ok. So GET WITH REALITY, the entire thing is BS, it is blown out of proportion and you lot have allowed it because you are WEAK and EASILY LED. Its a lie to remove your civil liberties, ffs. Removed
As the British Government love acronyms, I find this one to be most fitting:

HHPL or short for "Historical Hysteria Paranoid Lie". I think that is the code name they use for COBRA now as nothing else matters, yeah, no more care for anything else other than the questionable Covid-19 that is a taking of your rights and social liberties, can you not see that yet for what this actually is?. "HHPL"
17/12/2020 11:14:06 5 1
With so much time on your hands, perhaps you should invest it in proper research and educate yourself about virus transmission and the real and genuine effects of Covid19.
17/12/2020 11:38:00 2 1
Nope you're either ignorant or being stupid
Well, at least I'm not a C%$!. Removed
Sent from my iPhone.
17/12/2020 11:42:59 4 1
Sitting on you tube, watching conspiracy videos doesn't make you "Highly Educated" lol.
No, but sitting on HYS and taking the piss out of people is a lot of fun. Removed
17/12/2020 11:46:08 0 5
Everyone is different.
I love chaos. I enjoy playing with people. Evil I know, but I am so sick of all this BULLS&^T that I really don't care anymore. I know your right, I just can't help myself when I hear people speak on this platform. so much self righteousness in the western world. I'm never going to stop. Removed
17/12/2020 11:58:09 4 0
You get a kick out of trolling and spreading false information? Says a lot more about you and the state of your life, seek help.

You're probably going to get reported now, I hope you have another hobby. Toodles!
17/12/2020 12:15:37 2 0