Verstappen clinches Abu Dhabi pole
12/12/2020 | sport | f1 | 623
Red Bull's Max Verstappen takes a shock pole position at the season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Ooohh! Nasty little black chav in the best car beaten! Proves he never was any good. Now he's finished.

Just saving the Hamilton haters some effort.

Well done, Max; let's see if you can really start shining.
Always good to wear your racism on your sleeve so we can identify what a nasty little parasite you are Removed

Just saving the Hamilton haters some effort.

Well done, Max; let's see if you can really start shining.
Oh dear. Hamilton haters still don't like being called ignorant little racists. Shame when it's so clearly true. Removed
12/12/2020 14:33:43 14 1
Yet in another comment, now removed, you called him a little black chav? Pot, kettle...
12/12/2020 14:36:33 14 2
Can you point me out a racist comment on here so far then, because if there are any..then report them. I think what you actually mean is you don't like some of the posts because they don't agree with your perception of hamilton and you are like most, using the race card against them. That's nearer the truth isn't it?
Hamilton is the racist, he only cares about black people. Doesn’t care about the Arab people facing awful repression in Bahrain. Ordinarily people and doctors beaten up and imprisoned. Only caring about your own race is racism. Removed
12/12/2020 15:29:46 5 0
I imagine most don't like it because it's not true. Many people may not like his celebrity persona or resent his success so perhaps you need to be a bit more objective yourself. For myself, I'm thrilled to see some diversity in F1, very glad to see a black driver do well, think Hamilton is a class act but I've never really warmed to him. Racist? Not at all.
False allegations of racism - reported. Message to all users, click on the three dots and click report to abusive messages such as the one at the top of this thread Removed
12/12/2020 14:33:43 14 1
No, you complete imbecile, I pointed out that I was doing that to save the morons some time. Perhaps you need to learn to read whole sentences? Removed
12/12/2020 14:41:31 1 3
Makes one wonder why it got removed then doesn’t it? You clearly weren’t doing that and your disgusting post above makes it clear to all what kind of person you are.
12/12/2020 14:43:20 1 2
Referring to someone as an imbecile?
Reported.
12/12/2020 14:36:33 14 2
Good god, are the super thickies all out today- I wrote that to save them the time, so we might get some real discussion on a great performance by Mad Max and how Hamilton has a real fight on his hands to show up really well tomorrow for whatever reason, whether he is really ill, or Max and RB have really stepped it up. Removed
12/12/2020 15:36:17 0 0
That's utterly daft. I feel sorry for you that you are so full of rage/ hate/ dislike/ whatever at the world that you would perform the feat of mental acrobatics above to try and build this fatuous post. Go put that energy into something, anything, to achieve to a level that any F1 driver has and then come back and criticise them. And no, I'm not a Hamilton fan, I just feel sad for you.
12/12/2020 15:32:00 23 6
EVERYONE has the right to support who they like. It has nothing to do with being patriotic at all. If that was the case i would have to stopped following Valentino 'The Doctor' Rossi..... who is Italian if you have no idea who this particular racing god is.
Sorry I know who Rossi a 2 wheel LH but is Roman, sarcastic remarks get you nowhere my friend, of course it’s about been patriotic, I would never support any one that’s not British, if you do then you have not been born in the UK Removed
JC
12/12/2020 15:56:38 16 0
I disagree. A fan of a sport can admire / appreciate greats irrespective of nationality. I respect what Lewis has done in F1 but I also see Verstappen has continuously outperformed his teammate and deserves a championship contending drive. How much better would it be for the sport if Red Bull or someone else could push Mercedes to have to focus on the 2020 car all season?
12/12/2020 16:01:21 14 9
I am patriotic. I was born in England (bomber county). Served for 17 years in HM Forces all around the world and based in all of Great Britain's countries. How very dare you say i am not patriotic just because i prefer one sportsperson over another sportsperson because of their nationality. Calling Rossi a 'Roman' is xenophobia at its best. Your comment disgusts me.
12/12/2020 16:40:44 64 108
Absolutely.. Lewis will easily win tomorrow simply because he is the greatest. What a time to be alive and witness this true sporting phenomenon. GOAT... 7 WDC's and counting.
Hamilton is a tax dodging racist Removed
12/12/2020 17:21:50 9 10
I do think he earns far above his pay grade but would you pay the highest tax rate in the world if there was a perfectly legal way not to?
Being taxed at a far higher rate just because of his nationality is also not right. I'd avoid it too and if done legally not feel morally challenged by that one single bit.
12/12/2020 16:53:53 48 20
I’m afraid young George proved beyond any doubt last week that you can put even a back marker, as good as he is, into that Mercedes and he can dominate. VB77 just doesn’t cut the mustard at the sharp end but if you had any one of Seb, Charles, Max, maybe even five or six others in Lewis’ car you would have an equally successful driver. Lewis is good, yes, but it’s the car that’s the GOAT
you don't win 7 titles without being the best, only a complete jealous muppet with zero clue on motorsport would think otherwise. I suspect you just don't like his colour. Removed
12/12/2020 17:53:54 10 0
So basically because you don’t agree with someone you are calling them racist without any evidence or basis or fact ? Disgraceful comment - reported !
12/12/2020 17:57:29 11 0
He is absolutely the best of his era but only someone who is ignorant of the different eras of F1, their challenges, dangers etc and who therefore has zero clue on motorsport would think he us the GOAT.

By the way top marks for alleging racism from someone who just happens to disagree with you. So much easier than arguing a case.
12/12/2020 19:20:14 0 0
Question : Were Red Bull able to turn up the power on Max's car because it did not do any miles last weekend.
What are your thoughts F1 fans?
I thought my wife looked quite nice in a new dress last night and I'm thinking of lowering my mortgage. Removed
12/12/2020 19:23:50 5 9
And having a no-good nonchallenging wingman.

Hamilton is a joke WDC
Lewis Hamilton is a fanny.

Boo hoo. He's a c#$t
12/12/2020 21:46:22 3 4
When presented with BRDC awards. LH was gracious enough to say how he appreciated winning this every year! What a burke
Lulu Shamilton doesn’t get pole so blames Covid ?????? What a ?? he really is, hey lulu have a snickers cos you are a right moaning nob when you maintain #1 ?????????????????? Removed
13/12/2020 08:44:33 2 0
I have to say, although I've been looking forward to George moving moving up, like most of the other drivers, he is pretty boring. Alonso is the only other driver who gets me going. Nowadays without the Grid Girls we need a bit of character and colour on the grid with something positive to say and a backbone. Even Bernie said F1 needs someone like Lewis.
Ah, Grid girls, those were the days. Same with boxing: no more Ring Girls to tell us what round it was. All those poor women out of working and having to go back on the game to make a living. Removed
13/12/2020 14:14:48 0 0
To be fair and equal rights everything, they should have coloured men wearing revealing dresses on the grid holding the grid numbers etc.
13/12/2020 11:49:48 2 0
So it would be fine for him to take the exact same risks for his team mate ?
One can only surmise you have an issue with Lewis Hamilton and that reason is clearly not what you claim it is.
I am sure officials and medical experts would have assessed the risks.
Russell is a Williams driver so giving him the seat causes issues for them. If it was fear Mercedes/Hamilton could use their reserve driver
He's a bigot, Serena, Tiger, Lewis go figure Removed