Exeter overpower Glasgow in Champions Cup
13/12/2020 | sport | rugbyunion | 288
Exeter begin their Heineken Champions Cup defence in dominant style, keeping Glasgow scoreless as fans return to Sandy Park.
13/12/2020 17:33:26 6 44
Money, money, money.... this is what happens when you buy up the opposition's leading players. Just to perpetuate this - Scottish taxes have gone to Westminster, Westminster money goes to the RFU bailout, the RFU money filters down to Exeter, Saracens, Bristol etc. A note to Scotland - despite England's scaremongering before hand, Ireland has been SOOOOO much better off since Independence
Forced to listen to a Jock & a Welshman whine about this and that. Jock didnt like the pitch after heavy rain. He does realize game is played on grass not plastic doesn't he ? Removed
13/12/2020 18:35:03 0 1
"didn't", not "didnt".
13/12/2020 20:06:52 7 6
Exactly, he is all mouth and no trousers.
A bit like yourself! Removed
13/12/2020 21:07:35 0 1
As we've never met, you simply have no idea
13/12/2020 23:55:54 2 5
Its shoo in.
Epitome of a comedy sketch
Poster who trying to embarrass another poster yet fails dismally by cocking up on grammar and punctuation

It's not its.....it is it's

Yet another embarrassing moment in the life of the pseudo-ref
14/12/2020 10:29:20 1 0
It is so boring, you keep claiming i am not a ref, you have no proof or evidence, yet I am reffing 2 games this coming weekend.
14/12/2020 10:29:20 1 0
WOW two games on the weekend, I hope they're not at the same time, obviously you'll be watching your son as well, watching all rugby games & looking after your family.

Of course you are (a ref) my man, I'm sure in your mind you really are.

Any thoughts about those two acronyms (reference engagement at scrum) that qualified refs use?....you really seemed to struggle to remember those billy basics
14/12/2020 12:18:47 1 2
Your obsession with me is getting rather sinister, used to be a little flattering, that you were so interested in my activities, But now you are just a stalker.

Yes 2 games, so 2 more than you as a self confessed non ref has ever managed.

Try it you might learn some of the laws
14/12/2020 12:18:47 1 2

Yes 2 games, so 2 more than you as a self confessed non ref has ever managed.

Try it you might learn some of the laws
I love it, as usual you run off to the mods to get posts deleted and then you actually reply to the deleted post! ????

You really are a comedy sketch fantasy-ref

I actually know the laws of the game, ibut t's clear you don't have an earthly clue, you get it wrong every single time but you still cannae understand why
14/12/2020 12:18:47 1 2

Yes 2 games, so 2 more than you as a self confessed non ref has ever managed.

Try it you might learn some of the laws
Stalker!.....you replied to my original post as usual, you nut-job, not me

Why on earth would I reply to your inaccurate incessant ramblings
14/12/2020 19:01:30 1 0
Yep, stalker.
14/12/2020 12:18:47 1 2

Yes 2 games, so 2 more than you as a self confessed non ref has ever managed.

Try it you might learn some of the laws
Hey just to let you know that some clown thought that this match revealed Scotland's 1st FR and England's 4th choice FR.
That guy actually needs to out to watch live rugby once in a while
14/12/2020 19:05:36 1 0
I heard sone clown predicted England would lose every game at the world cup, and Farrell would be sent off every game.

Hilarious.

Probably thinks its a knock on, off the head.
14/12/2020 19:05:36 1 0

Hilarious.

Probably thinks its a knock on, off the head.
The fundamental difference between you state & I state;
1. I can cut & paste your ludicrous inaccurate sweeping statements because I only remark about things you ACTUALLY spout, where you can't cut and paste because deep down you know you are just making it all up

2. I don't run off to the mods when I see something posted I don't want anyone else to see

Why do you think you get so many ?? p-ref?
14/12/2020 19:41:08 1 1
I have never modded you, I think you'll find ui don't need to

Yet again you lose an argument and result to insults, like a 12 year old child
14/12/2020 19:44:33 1 0
Actually the fundamental difference between us, is that one of us knows about Rugby and one if us is named after a cheap Mexican liquor.
14/12/2020 19:41:08 1 1
I have never modded you, I think you'll find ui don't need to

Yet again you lose an argument and result to insults, like a 12 year old child
Do you want me to cut n paste just even in this "conversation" how many times you have complained to the mods.....just to prove how much of a liar you really are? Removed
14/12/2020 19:41:08 1 1
I have never modded you, I think you'll find ui don't need to

Yet again you lose an argument and result to insults, like a 12 year old child
13/12/2020 23:55:54 2 5
Its shoo in.
Stalker Removed
14/12/2020 19:44:33 1 0
Still don't know the 2 acronyms fantasy ref
Come on Walter! every QUALIFIED ref would know this billy basics
Christmas present for you "you won't be able to Google it"
14/12/2020 20:34:42 1 0
Who is Walter? Your fantasy friend?
14/12/2020 20:34:42 1 0
Who is Walter? Your fantasy friend?
So tell me and all the posters on here and all on the HYS forum that you have not reported me to the mods ever....
A simple;

"I have never reported you to the mods ever"

That's all I need
14/12/2020 20:59:00 1 0
Nope, not me.
14/12/2020 19:01:30 1 0
Yep, stalker.
Awe! does the Pseudo-ref ref like to call me stalker but when I call him the actual stalker he runs off to the ref. It's ok Walter most of the posters have read my replies before you plead to delete them

Have a good weekend reffing two matches ??
Make sure you ring me to show you how to tie your laces up and how to google the rules......and don't be frightened of the green stuff, it's just grass!
14/12/2020 21:27:51 1 0
Nope, not me
14/12/2020 19:05:36 1 0

Hilarious.

Probably thinks its a knock on, off the head.
What's a sone?
Which clown ?? is that and if he is a clown then back up your statement with proof that all the posters are waiting for.....for what the last 12 months!

Difference is I can prove it (and I have done by pasting your carp) and all the posters know it.......whilst you just cannot
14/12/2020 21:33:01 1 0
I offered you an olive branch but you continue your personal abuse, classy.
13/12/2020 23:55:54 2 5
Its shoo in.
It's actually shoo-in but thanks for the contribution
Oh! as we're here;
"Its" is incorrect, it's actually "it's" thanks again for the contribution

Well thanks for your insightful contribution to my original post, I think that's about the best you've ever done

And of course well done for looking me up again though, always appreciate your wealth of experience

ps like the 2?? 5?? getting better
14/12/2020 20:43:27 1 0
10 removed posts, is that a record?

Bored now.

Have a good Christmas.
Actually 13 and all by you.......or are you going to say to the HYS that you haven't complained to the mods? Removed
14/12/2020 22:06:14 0 0
Nope not me, that's the 4th time I've told you
14/12/2020 21:33:01 1 0
I offered you an olive branch but you continue your personal abuse, classy.
No personal abuse here
1. I simply called you out on your accusation of what I said reference England WC19. You can't supply evidence because I didn't say it, I mean even some other posters have asked you to provide evidence
2. Based on mine, blues1959, TAWR, Flex etc (all refs I believe) observations of your numerous rugby faux pas over the years led us to assume you haven't a clue about the game
14/12/2020 22:27:07 0 0
Oh sorry I bow to your greater knowledge.

Or maybe not. There are significantly more people who agree with me. Most noticeably the refs society who openly laugh at your lack of law knowledge.