I've built a tougher mentality - Joshua
07/12/2020 | sport | boxing | 431
Anthony Joshua is adopting "a gladiator mentality" as he prepares to put his world heavyweight titles on the line.
07/12/2020 19:38:05 16 25
Spot on. Both had/have no movement stand square and carry their head high. Although Bruno had all sorts of issues he was fundamentally an honest fighter that the public could, if nothing else feel sorry for. But Joshua has a sense of entitlement about him without ever having fought anyone worthwhile.
'Sense of entitlement' classic phrase that gets trotted out for any black athlete with a bit of confidence and ability. Sterling, Hamilton, Joshua - even Mehgan Markle ffs - soon as they make a bit of money and a name for themselves they're 'entitled'. Meanwhile the woman-hating homophobe Fury is given a free pass. Removed
07/12/2020 22:19:16 8 4
Could someone tell me how this guy has been given prime time advertising to promote local business while at the same time telling his brothers to boycott white owned shops. He represents everything that is rotten in this country.
You represent everything that is stupid about this country. A know-nothing running his mouth. Removed
07/12/2020 23:33:22 4 1
Answer the question if you’re so smart. If I were a celebrity and got on a soap box saying boycott black businesses, what do you think would happen? You’re as bad as the lunatics that run this asylum.
07/12/2020 20:34:49 64 11
I think he has lost quite a few supporters with comments he made
Are you talking about Tyson Fury? He said:

"Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government, follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers, all the TV stations."

Fury made openly anti-Semitic comments yet the racists on HYS want to focus on AJ's campaigning against black people being murdered by US police.
AJ’s a great champion, a credit to the sport and a great role model. Though I think Fury beats him, always have.
Eddie Hearn on the other hand... is the scum of the earth.
08/12/2020 01:01:17 3 10
Fury... don’t make me laugh.

He hasn’t fought anyone of note.. ran like a baby v klitcho, just about managed to stop a cruiser weight (wilder), after being knocked on his bum a few times.

Decent boxer, with no punch power.

Joshua wins easy, fury can’t punch.

Anyway Usyk is the best fighter in division, is he big enough? I think he finds a way to win. Miles better than wilder and same size.
Didn’t do badly against wilder - no punching power - floored him. Idiot Removed
08/12/2020 01:03:35 5 6
Fury is overrated. Decent boxer, punches like a middle weight.

Hasn’t been in the ring with anyone decent, ran from an over the hill klitcho. About it really.

Sorry.. fury isn’t good enough.
Freddie pen is head the third. Are you the bulimic wan Kerr off telly? Fat cu aunt. Stick your head down a bowl you fat c aunt Removed
08/12/2020 00:21:07 17 46
No - it helps to really listen and understand what Joshua actually said.
The "they" he referred to were not "all white people" it was "racist people" who are biased against black people - there's a big difference.
08/12/2020 00:21:07 17 46
No - it helps to really listen and understand what Joshua actually said.
Please nobody answer this idiot. Please. Removed
07/12/2020 21:03:02 2 2
Shut up. You know naff all. Fury has been decked by a blown up CW in Cunningham. Got knocked down by some unknown in Pakjic (however his name’s spelt), got knocked down by one trick pony Wilder. Can’t take a punch? Give me a break. If one of them gets hit I’d be more worried if it was Fury taking it if I was in their respective corner. If someone like Cunningham can splatter him, what does AJ do?
But that,s pretty old news Bill. Fury got put down by Cunningham at a time when he did all the wrong things by getting into gypsy style bust ups every bout. Only when he fought Klit did he actually fight like he should do. He still makes the odd silly mistake & that,s what gives opponents a chance, but that,s what makes him so watchable. Removed
07/12/2020 19:23:32 13 20
Can't bring myself to go back to the time I liked this guy even though I knew he is & always be a limited boxer & fortunate to be holding the various belts. Not after the BLM speech he made. Its crazy that I want anyone he fights now to beat him! Including Fury who I've never liked personally but I know Fury is the best & most gifted heavy weight we have in the UK. I guess he has changed a little!
Yes, but that's because you're a racist. Removed
08/12/2020 07:43:21 4 9
All these people jumping on the 'Joshua is racists' bandwagon. I'm assuming you all agree with the fundamentals of what BLM stands for? You are anti racist and regularly speak out against racism in all forms?...sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me.
Burn Loot Murder Removed