Russell sets pace in first practice
04/12/2020 | sport | f1 | 547
Britain's George Russell sets the fastest time in first practice at the Sakhir Grand Prix as he has his first miles in Lewis Hamilton's Mercedes.
04/12/2020 16:11:45 209 79
People really are desperate for any reason to diminish Hamilton. In Germany they idolised Schumacher even though he was a cheat. We have one of the top drivers in history yet some people just want to find a reason to hate. Really sad British trait.
In Germany they Idolised Hitler too. I'm sure he was a wrong un' as well. Sometimes people in Britain can see passed the success and look a bit deeper. Removed
04/12/2020 16:31:36 10 5
I mean, there are bad takes, and then there's this one from someone who immediately invokes Godwin's law and is so well educated that they confuse the word "past" for "passed."
04/12/2020 16:42:29 6 1
errrrrr, are you comparing Lewis Hamilton to Hitler? That's a bit strong.
04/12/2020 16:48:26 5 1
Are you seriously making comparisons between hilter and hamilton and then putting yourself on a pedestal as some sort of insightful genius that can see what others cannot.

Sweet Jesus!
I'm surprised Hamilton didn't insist on a black driver..... Removed
04/12/2020 16:43:53 0 1
I’m not surprised that you’re surprised.
04/12/2020 16:10:16 22 19
Almost everyone on the grid could do the same thing in that Mercedes. The difference between Hamilton and the rest though is his decision making, consistency and his raw talent at overtaking. Something the rest lack.

Of course this has taken Hamilton a long time to perfect as we saw some silly decision making early on in his career. Also shows Bottas for what he is, support to a better driver.
Mate, George Russell is one of the outstanding talents if not THE outstanding talent (Verstappen aside) of a very talented generation. He's not 'anyone'. Watch some racing why don't you. Removed
04/12/2020 16:55:46 1 1
Why Verstappen aside?? Verstappen has potential but has still to achieve anything of real note.
04/12/2020 16:03:10 62 2
Brilliant, can't wait for the race.
Just as I predicted, the Hamilton haters and closet racists are desperate for George to do well so they can use that to make the false case that Lewis is not good.

I predicted it and you will now see that message being pushed out by the pundits, media and trolls all working together.
04/12/2020 17:08:47 10 0
Of course not liking someone goes hand in hand with being a 'racist' ??
04/12/2020 17:09:48 12 0
Have any of Hamilton’s detractors actually mentioned his ethnicity? Or is this something that you are assuming?
04/12/2020 17:10:01 7 0
Racists!. What's that got to do with it.
Shamilton isn’t even black lol he just jumps on the band wagons to look all interested and involved, he’s a joke and a drama queen ???????? Removed
04/12/2020 17:14:08 5 2
No I just don’t agree with LHs political views that have emerged in recent years.
I’ve got LH books etc, used to love the guy, but not after the recent pish.
04/12/2020 17:21:14 3 2
No, just delighted that Russell has one race to show us how good he is, which is hard to see in the Williams right now. It's Bottas we all want him to beat! #BackTheBrits
04/12/2020 17:21:38 7 2
Just as everyone else predicted, say one bad word about Hamilton and the uneducated will be on here going...racist, racist.
04/12/2020 17:58:04 5 0
you are the only 1 bringing race into this.why?
04/12/2020 18:09:03 2 0
I hope that you're not referring to me as a Hamilton hater, far from it, I think he is up there with Jim Clark, Fangio, and Senna, but I also highly rate George Russell, I think he is a future champion, just looking forward to see what he can do in a good car.
04/12/2020 16:33:35 13 65
Schumacher last of the greats in my opinion and certainly no cheat
You better wake and smell not only the coffee burning but your whole dam kitchen is on fire. Removed
04/12/2020 17:02:08 5 10
Hey Shamilton fan boys, it’s the car ?????? Stick anyone in that car and there you go ??
anus2380, you do know that Bottas is in the same car? Or can't you see through you're white supremacist glasses? Removed
04/12/2020 17:22:36 0 1
Comment reported - calling someone a white supremacist based on zero evidence. Disgraceful
?????? oh what’s this I’m racist? Shamilton isn’t even black you idiot he’s mixed race lol his mums white and I’m sure you being a fan boy will tell me different ?? Removed
04/12/2020 17:24:47 0 1
Oh wait davey bonerlover ???? I forgot to dig at your user name

04/12/2020 17:12:43 4 4
Nobody can fill Hamilton’s shoes....
I could with concrete and Chuck him in the river ?????? If Russel does well just proves anyone can make that car look good, oh wait it’s the car that makes Shamilton look good and the fan boys be crying right now bowing the truths out ?? Removed
04/12/2020 17:20:46 2 0
You are behaving like a child. Development was also Lewis's job. He took over from Shouie who couldnt get it to win. !
04/12/2020 17:28:01 2 0
What do you think the ellipses are for? Not the sharpest tool in the box.....
KR
04/12/2020 17:26:05 4 8
It just goes to show fasted car equals fastest driver. It makes a mockery of the honours system for people to suggest Hamilton should be awarded a knighthood. To do so would only inflate his ego for the privilege of twiddling a steering wheel whilst sat on his ass.
Shut up u idiot Removed
04/12/2020 17:06:56 8 4
So anyone who doesn’t agree LH is the greatest is a racist ? - 2020 logic at its finest. I don’t think he is the best driver of all time, and I’m neither a racist or remotely right wing. Very immature comment I must say.
The people who I believe are the closet racists are people like you who pretend that everyone is being painted as a racist when in-fact its only the section of trolls that spend all day attacking Lewis at every opportunity.

You closet racists hide behind and amongst decent people who are not racists but have the occasional criticism of Lewis.
04/12/2020 22:41:43 0 0
Perhaps you may have the courage to clarify whether your ‘you closest racists’ comment is aimed at me, or just thrown at all and sundry. If it’s at me, firstly I’ll say you may wish to check my post history with regards to F1 and carefully read all of my posts today. I am not anti LH. If you are falsely calling me a racist with no evidence or facts I’ll be taking it further. Please clarify.
If fact comment and account reported, making totally unfounded accusations of racism towards an individual without any basis of fact or evidence is outrageous and has legal implications. Will take this as far with the BBC mods as I have to. You should be permantly banned, your comment is a disgusting outrage. How dare you Removed
04/12/2020 17:50:44 1 9
Jenson Button won the 2009 drivers championship in an illegal Brawn GP car. Cheated a clever loophole in the complex rear aerodynamics regulations that made their car faster than anyone else and an illegal Diffuser added for extra power. Not to mention Jenson Button 2005 Honda with its extra 11kg hidden fuel tank. But then again Jenson Button looks the perfect clean cut "English chap" doesn't he?
If Shamilton was in the Brawn you wouldn’t have said that retarded statement ?????? Did you forget 2 other teams ran the double diffuser, so it was never illegal you noob ???????? Removed
04/12/2020 17:57:16 0 0
He's 7x world champion. Your boy Vettel failed, fez failed, you failed. Lewis won, we won. Suck it up loser!
Loser? Want to compare bank balances? I don’t know wheee the Vettel end Fez points came from? I’ve never failed in my life and Shamilton won “WE” won? Who the hell are we? You prick ?? Removed
Hamilton is a moaning wee prick,thats why he isn't idolised as much as other multiple champions Removed
04/12/2020 18:42:55 2 1
Correction: Hamilton's detractors are moaning wee pr*cks who can't help being jealous of his talent
04/12/2020 17:57:16 0 0
Gary glitter backstage pass winner ?? Removed

04/12/2020 23:39:08 1 1
Youtube has far more audience than bbc and the comment there are much more complimentary compare to bbc UK. The Good news is that our UK audience are ????? not all. NOTE this is not 1820, 1929s this is 2020s your voice is a minority. You will get use to it.