Dune and Matrix 4 streaming plan prompts urgent talks from AMC cinemas
04/12/2020 | news | business | 441
Odeon owner AMC is alarmed by Warner Bros' plan to stream films in US as soon as they hit cinemas.
tom
04/12/2020 11:52:27 13 5
More than anything these days I find they simply put the volume too loud in cinemas. A decade ago it always seemed much more immersive, now sometimes (especially with action films) I feel a numb pain in my ears after visiting...
The only story I can comment on in the US is this!? BBC you are an utter disgrace, why are you ignoring the hearings on voter fraud in the US election and saying there is no evidence when in fact hundreds of people have signed statements under oath and are explaining in great detail during these hearings what they witnessed happen! There is now video evidence, the truth will win Removed
04/12/2020 13:19:36 2 2
I'll take the bait.
The utter abandonment of sense, reason and decency people such as yourself display is so egregious to our shared humanity it genuinely gnaws at my mind and my heart. A couple of hundred years ago your president would of been a snake oil salesman.
04/12/2020 13:14:39 2 1
Because no one is interested in fake news, to coin a phrase. He lost and needs to start packing his stuff.
04/12/2020 13:35:36 2 1
so, when he submits his evidence, it gets laughed out of court
04/12/2020 11:20:52 10 85
You'd rather watch a low quality pirate copy on your phone?
Guarantee that i will be able to watch a good HD quality film for free within days of it being streamed,you just have to know where to look.
Most recentley been watching season 2 of the mandalorian in HD for free no Disney+ subscriptions nor netflix,nor HBO or any others.
A little digging and you will find the right road,google is your friend.
04/12/2020 13:05:56 1 1
Running a basic projector for 4 months now, 8 foot wide image, added a sound bar, instant control over what I watch, much more watchable experience than TV or cinema. Cineramageddon...
Get a REAL sound system FFS! Embarrassing. Removed
It is ironic that all AMC movie theaters in the US and Canada are owned by Chinese conglomerate, Wanda Group. Let us all hope they go under. China should not profit off the misery they caused the world. Removed
why wont you post my comments about china owning amc theaters??? Removed