Hamilton wins after Grosjean escapes fire
29/11/2020 | sport | f1 | 745
Lewis Hamilton takes his 11th victory of the season in a Bahrain Grand Prix notable for a violent, fiery crash by Haas driver Romain Grosjean.
YAWN Removed
29/11/2020 17:46:44 8 3
awe. Is it past your bedtime?
29/11/2020 17:45:15 26 32
Sir Lewis Hamilton of Stevenage thrashes the "opposition" once again.
GOAT.
Suck it yet again haters :-D
THE ONLY WORKING CLASS WORLD CHAMPION
BORN IN THE SLUMS OF STEVENAGE
SIR LEWIS HAMILTON!!!!
29/11/2020 17:49:59 197 2
Instantly thought that I was witnessing a fatality - so pleased to see Grosjean come out of that not just alive, but comparatively unharmed - absolutely amazing.
"Instantly thought that I was witnessing a fatality" - only reason you watch? Removed
29/11/2020 18:00:26 4 32
At least something exciting happened
Go back to your bore draws with football then you bum Removed
29/11/2020 18:08:30 0 1
Bit harsh
So the woke warrior leaves Bahrain with his reputation for putting race wins and points ahead of everything else intact. World Champion hypocrite Removed
29/11/2020 18:10:10 7 2
Why a bigoted comment national front are you
29/11/2020 18:15:31 0 0
I think you may find that he is actually there for most of the week & next weekend too!"
I'm amazed Lewis raced there as he's so aware of equality etc , oh sorry when it suits the hypocrite ! Removed
29/11/2020 18:17:22 5 6
Boring
29/11/2020 18:24:33 0 0
Your trollinh game is weak, Padawan.
LH, not a fan, not a hater, I am a Williams man for my sins, but just seen an article on him sue a watchmaker in America for breach of copyright, the company name, Hamilton, it - started training 1896 - The judge told his lawyers to tell there client to learn the law before he tries something like that again .....his arrogance is unbealeavable ....no wonder he as is haters !! Removed
He truly believes he can do what he wants. So pleased the judge tossed his case out the door. Arrogance and greed are his hallmarks. I must say I despise him for the hypocrite he is. He blabbers on about social justice from a huge wealth base yet still races in Bahrain. Removed
Zac
29/11/2020 19:01:39 8 1
Just what does that have to do with him driving in F1? That is his private life, away from the track. Other people and other companies do things like that all the time, you are only bothered by this particular case because Lewis is involved. In fact, it would not interest you at all if it wasn't for Lewis.
29/11/2020 19:04:19 9 1
Imagine waiting all week just to post that & then still doing it after the events of today
29/11/2020 19:05:05 9 0
You always have something really negative to say about LH, every HYS. But you're not a hater eh? PMSL. Usual saddoes.
29/11/2020 19:05:34 12 1
You’ve read the idiot tabloid version version of the story. In fact the watchmaker had applied to trademark the name Hamilton across the continent for all accessories not just their core product watches. This is what LH opposed, not just Hamilton watches.

Quit with the fake news.
29/11/2020 19:24:35 0 1
Don't tell him about Bermuda then for heavens sake!
CJR
29/11/2020 19:39:54 4 0
Why bring this up, if you are not a Lewis hater, absolutely pathetic.
Please can you post your evidence?
CJR
29/11/2020 19:40:49 3 0
Man you are totally clueless
Bbc would do better by doing a HYS on celtic performance today and no doubt 10x the comments Removed
Here we go again... another F1 thread opened up and the racist bile posted restarts.... Removed
29/11/2020 19:03:28 2 1
Point me to them then....or are you referring to posts that you just do agree with and like most on here simply slap a 'this is racist' sticker over them to remove those opinions?
29/11/2020 19:15:36 2 1
Really? Can you point them out to me, because all I can come across are comments who are likely to be different to your opinion. Are you one of those who just shouts 'racist' to stifle other's opinions?
29/11/2020 19:16:14 2 1
You're clueless about the R word.
29/11/2020 18:26:29 6 24
sadly the crashes were the only highlights. another tremendously tedious serving of dire shyte from F1. If you ever wanted to know why so many think that F1 is little more than a money laundering service, this was it.
29/11/2020 18:56:15 19 1
I hated the halo when it came in. The 2017 cars looked better without it. After today’s race though, I am so glad they are on the cars now. The fire proof suits are amazing but I genuinely think that the halo saved Romains life today. Having Imola on the calendar this year and being reminded of Sennas crash, this is a powerful reminder the safety developments in F1. I’m so glad Romain is OK.
Seriously what sort of idiot just downvoted your comment. An appalling excuse for a human being whoever it was. Couldn’t agree more with what you posted. Removed
CJR
29/11/2020 19:29:24 4 0
Just shows what shallow trolls are out there pathetic individuals that need to get a life
29/11/2020 19:05:42 0 5
So glad Grosjean isn't more severely injured. The controversial halo is the best recent invention in F1 and did its job today. Terrible crash and reminded me a oSpa in 2019 and also Japan in 2014. I wander what Hamilton thought watching the replays and if his luck will run out. Without a doubt incredible engineering saved Grosjean.
You're a disgrace for wishing lewis ill. Removed
29/11/2020 20:01:14 5 12
Forgot Kvyat he is another unworthy who has a a load of chances yet never proved worthy. Stroll is only there as Dad paid for team and put his son in even though he is not up to it, even bought a washed up champ to make him look good. Perez is a real talent yet is out on his ear cos no one wants a showing up. This is a big game but not a sport.
Have you ever thought of putting your head into a bucket of water for a very long time? Do the world a favour and stop wasting oxygen. Removed
29/11/2020 20:57:09 1 22
Their should be a cap on what teams can spend every year. This should be inclusive of drivers salary. This might curb a teams enthusiasm to pay a driver £40m to sit in a car that cant/shouldn't be beaten,
But to add, your stupid comment makes no sense at all. If the car can’t lose, then why don’t they just let the tea boy drive it and pay him nothing? The reason they pay the big bucks is because they want the best driver, and that driver right no is Lewis Hamilton. God you’re stupid! Removed
29/11/2020 19:52:27 90 14
What’s wrong with people who downvoted this? Do you just want to see someone die?
The down-voters are simply ????...you know who you are... Removed
W????, I meant W???? Removed
The down-voters are simply ????...you know who you are... Removed
W????, I meant W???? Removed
29/11/2020 22:25:45 4 3
You will find similar on the sickening head injury in the Arsenal game this evening, mended to wake up and not just remove the post but they know who they are and should ban then for good real sickening
29/11/2020 19:05:42 0 5
Every race I see you seem to post things mentioning Hamilton having a fatal accident. You are sick and disgusting and should be banned from posting. Removed
In fact you posted 3 times within 30 minutes about it! Get a life you sick sad little man. Removed
29/11/2020 18:40:16 0 11
I wander was Hamilton thinking that he could have been Grosjean hitting the barrier and exploding into a ball of flames. I have said many times its not if but simply when there is going to be real carnage. One false move at 200mph and it's game over. Let's see if Grosjean can retain his bottle and come back. Kvyat will also want to reflect on his race as he was involved in both incidents.
You are obsessed with Hamilton having a bad crash, you are seriously disturbed Removed
Meantime the Snooker has held my attention. Removed
Does your mum's life matter Lewis? Removed
All lives matter. Removed
29/11/2020 17:39:51 5 43
SO BORING!
Idiot Removed
29/11/2020 23:30:26 8 0
Please don't confuse F1 with your wife swapping club
To be fair, his wife's is probably like latifi, slow pace and like it from the back, so we must respect his logic. Removed
I'm not sure Haas F1 have correctly understood the meaning of "hiring and firing"..... Removed
When he became a racist instead of a racer, he lost me as a fan. I still respect his acheivements but as a man he is worthless. Removed
30/11/2020 18:09:15 1 1
In the topsy turvy world ushered in by the White Supremacist resurgence in the USA, I suppose that calling the promotion of inclusivity racist seems logical to their supporters
I guess it just doesn't fit the lefty narrative they are brainwashed to follow Removed