Ford starts for England against Wales
26/11/2020 | sport | rugbyunion | 1,083
Fly-half George Ford returns to the starting XV for England's Autumn Nations Cup match with Wales in Llanelli on Saturday.
I am very, very concerned.....very concerned, where is Steve D? How can anyone possibly understand this selection without his inputs? Steve, mate, best bud your country needs you now get typing asap! Removed
George is a brillant choice.
People in here saying.Maradona negative comments are sad.
This is the truth :
Shilton still crying. It was Maradona's sheer will to win the ball which far exceded Shiltons will to win the ball.

If anything Shilton should be ashamed that he didnt have the desire or the will to get to the ball first.
He (Shilton) cheated England. Maradona simply exposed him.
26/11/2020 12:48:23 0 2
Please go back to footie HYS.
26/11/2020 12:48:49 0 1
Please go back to footie HYS.
No Maradona slot yet.I'm in my 60's+Football was brutal in his era,tackles 2mame flying round got a booking at worst In his prime for 3 or 4 years he was unplayable,look at the Utube footage of his artistry. Messi+Renaldo flopped at World cups largely.His acceleration from a standingstart was incredible,he was by u in a flash+yes he was one footed,but thighs like tree trunks.Messi+renaldo dream on Removed
Diego was the greatest footballer in history, no debate.
RIP.
Diego was the greatest footballer in history, no debate.
RIP.
England only have 3 real men in their squad: B Vunipola, Slade and Earl. This could prove to be their Achilles heal. Removed
26/11/2020 13:30:27 4 3
That's not fair - we have lots of real Englishmen in the Welsh and Scottish squads.
26/11/2020 13:57:46 0 2
About same number as real Scotsmen in Scotland squad then.
26/11/2020 13:15:58 0 4
When will we get a fly half who can really get the backs going.
26/11/2020 13:34:16 3 1
I've never understood why a tiny principality off the M4 presumes to have a 'national anthem' anyway. It's embarrassing. Perhaps when the entire 'Welsh' team is English (by the next RWC at this rate) you'll change to a medley of Chas and Dave's greatest hits before the match.
26/11/2020 13:48:20 2 2
That looks a good team! Ford good shout at 10, still don't understand JJ on wing but hey ho. Good to see Watson back and hopefully fit, hope he gets some time on pitch he is class.
That is also a rather tasty bench, packed with forwards as per but think they will test Wales in last 20 minutes for sure.
Liam Williams out for Wales so less chance of a fight breaking out now. *

* Joke alert.
26/11/2020 11:54:39 36 3
Good to see Lloyd Williams get his place after he came on against Ireland. He is the only player from the Welsh team who would get in the England squad, but having said that , so would Gareth Davies and Rhys Webb.
As an Englishman I hope Wales give a good account of themselves for the memory of Ray Prosser a Pontypool and Welsh great. RIP Ray.
Burn in hell Ray ! Removed
mc
26/11/2020 14:55:30 1 2
i hope i can watch it on tv with the sound on for a change
S4C, we don’t have screeching women commentating on men’s rugby. Removed
26/11/2020 15:19:44 12 2
Interesting there is a Welsh HYS open (the one on Lloyd Williams) but lo and behold none of the usual suspects - Dr Alban et al have posted there.
They prefer the warm, welcoming comfort blanket of the England HYS.

Or maybe they're just trolling? Surely not?
But rich Steve D, (is the D short for genitalia slang?), considering your copious posts on past Welsh based HYS. Removed
26/11/2020 15:40:35 1 8
Are England the greatest team that has ever played rugby union yet?

Do we all get emails or whatever from Eddie?

Thanks fellas.
Is AllBran the most productive troll? or does mc, VVales and Honest ABE provide stiffer opposition. We need to hear your voices people. Removed
26/11/2020 16:12:05 4 1
Your forgetting brimmers, steve d, bigbaddog and several other beauts out there.
26/11/2020 16:13:15 5 0
I wouldn't call Vvales a troll - he often makes quite constructive posts (amongst all the banter). The others, yeah, waste of time reading them.
26/11/2020 16:15:55 2 1
Don't forget Sportsbra. I think several be in play-offs with vvales and ABE in final and ABE winning due to brown envelope passing hands...
26/11/2020 17:22:13 1 0
Well, we all miss fellared and wembley1977. And there's always mc. vv is quite subtle and a nice chap, actually promised me a beer once, but seems to have forgotten about it
“Winston Churchill, Maggie Thatcher, Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter, Fred West, Julian Clary, Timmy Mallet, Nigel Farage...your boys going to take one hell of a beating!” Removed
26/11/2020 16:38:32 0 0
Score prediction?
26/11/2020 16:44:29 0 0
"Tomas Francis, Jake Ball, Will Rowlands, Jonny Williams, Nick Tompkins, Jonah Holmes, Hallam Amos...your boys took a...Oh, right."
I can remember the days when starting a Ford meant heavy use of WD-40
(other water dispersants are available)
26/11/2020 16:41:59 18 4
1 Nice comments from Eddie on Wales, credit where it's due
2 That's an awesome Eng 15, even better looking bench
3 Loving the match-ups May v L R-Z the Glos team mates, Farrell v Williams the experienced capt v the comeback boy, Ford v Biggar both out to prove a point, Ball v Launch & finally Vunipola v Faletau cousins-in-arms
4 Bench players to watch L-C-D & Wainwright
Best of luck to both teams.
Get off this Anglo Welsh HYS! Removed
26/11/2020 17:04:51 4 3
I see you are now trolling England on the NZ HYS.

I mean A for effort but really?
Spoilsports, no HYS for maradona?? Hahahaha Removed
26/11/2020 17:04:51 4 3
I see you are now trolling England on the NZ HYS.

I mean A for effort but really?
Ahhh, Tequilasurfer, my dim witted nemesis following me around HYS under the guise of Steve D.

Shouldn’t you still be at work paying my furlough?
Lol, he'll love that as OTS is convinced I'm this Jon Hart character. To say he's me will really cause a crisis. Removed

Shouldn’t you still be at work paying my furlough?
26/11/2020 16:31:15 6 12
Someone please referee the match properly and red card mr Farrell jnr for the shocking tackling technique.

That’s before we talk about the omnipresent off side forwards throughout the match.
You're a plonker. I know I'll get kicked, but worth it for a few proper rugby fans to see it Removed
26/11/2020 18:33:58 6 3
This is a must win by a massive score game for Eddie, career defining in many ways. He's picked his strongest squad and an up and coming 9. If these players let him down l think he will start picking players in their correct positions and drop all this domination, pass my leather tracksuit bottoms, nonsense. It won't just be heads that roll it could also be
Do you suffer from bad breath, cause you don't half talk shi....... Removed
26/11/2020 19:15:26 3 6
Mate, this is not the time to fool around with complicated witticisms we are talking about Eddie’s career here. He won’t be bothered about my breath if he ends up leaving the Parc wearing a hat saying chump of the day on the front of it. Take it seriously, these are banana skin times.
26/11/2020 16:31:15 6 12

Have it on good authority Amazon Prime have been pressuring the officials to ensure an England win thus an Eng v Fra playoff and therefore the biggest paying audience possible.

Expect lots of Farrell thuggery, offsides and English indiscipline to go unpunished.

It stinks.
God your boring, are you as boring in real life? Removed

It stinks.
God your boring, are you as boring in real life? Removed
Yep, he lives in London in a bedsit on his own as even the Welsh have had enough of him (even if he is actually Welsh!) Removed
God your boring, are you as boring in real life? Removed
26/11/2020 20:37:42 0 1
The parc? Having problems spelling?
It’s Welsh you oxygen thief Removed
26/11/2020 21:31:29 4 4
Never underestimate the Welsh on Wesh soil. But one area where they're edging it....the trolling. I have them a score ahead at the moment. Hopefully some of them will choose to engage in some objective rugby debate rather than the current yah, boo, sucks to you level
We have to put up with the likes of brimmers and bigbaddog. I bet they only qualify as English trolls on residency. If they had a second brain cell in their skulls it would die of loneliness. There are plenty of other English trolls too: you included.
Back on topic, I hope Wales give England a game. It will be a baptism of fire for the new lads. We're going to miss Tips etc. But that's sport.
26/11/2020 23:36:32 2 1
Please give me an example of where I made a negative statement about the Welsh team OTHER than in response to a trolling comment about England/ the English. I never start it.
26/11/2020 23:36:32 2 1
What did you do in the comment above, which I responded to? Jeez! Spot the brain cell! Removed
You clearly don't understand the meaning of the term "troll", as in "spot the brain cell". Please, you're not new to this, learn the difference between trolling and banter. Removed
George Ford ? Baggggggga’shyyyyyyyyte..... Removed
No HYS on the Itoje article, but imagine how good he will be in 5 years time. Already one of, if not the best second row in the world and still a kid in second row terms.

He could be around for 10 more years let alone 5 golden ones, and how many caps could he have then?

Nailed on for Lions capt.
PWL
27/11/2020 08:54:55 2 9
He's very much a kid in mental terms too. Too immature for a captain in my opinion. You can tell his kit bag: it has picture of Peppa Pig on it.
27/11/2020 12:02:10 4 2
It’s interesting that no one really seemed to have a problem with Jones until he took charge of England. Perhaps that says something about some people’s prejudices.
What ??? Long before you started trolling / wetting your bed Eddie was coach of Australia, and wasn’t liked then....

Rugby has existed long before you were inflicted on this planets population
27/11/2020 12:19:04 4 2
Interesting that somebody has removed my Post about Itoje as off topic, not quite sure how a comment on a player likely to have a massive impact on tomorrow's game can be off topic.

We all know who is was.

Anyway, England should beat Wales comfortably, better in just about every position.

But Wales have not become a bad team overnight, and are due a win.
I’ve just had one removed for answering back to no.1 troll Bosnia Herzegovina.....

.....seems he likes to dish it out but can’t take some banter coming back.....
27/11/2020 12:28:12 2 0
yes, that's him, one of his many accounts
Bosnia doesnt seem to be a troll to me he often makes sensible and salient points in his posts. Removed
There's a few on here who like dish it out, abusive, make sweeping statements without any basis of proof then run off to the mods when they are asked to prove their ludicrous claims, some even have the audacity to claim to have not run off to the mods when it's easy to prove they have.
Bit like Trump continually claiming the election was rigged without any proof, then denying it even when proved

.....seems he likes to dish it out but can’t take some banter coming back.....
27/11/2020 15:00:37 0 1
Get a room....

.....seems he likes to dish it out but can’t take some banter coming back.....
27/11/2020 13:36:19 1 1
Thanks for that Mr Pot, how is Mrs Kettle
27/11/2020 13:51:16 2 2
and in English?
27/11/2020 14:03:08 1 3
I was talking about you, oh but you are him, and he is you, one of your many
27/11/2020 14:03:08 1 3
I was talking about you, oh but you are him, and he is you, one of your many
By the way I want your posts to stay on just so other posters can see you for what you really are
I'm grown up enough to let the trolls have their ludicrous 5 mins and let the other posters read them and make their own assessment
27/11/2020 14:28:34 0 1
I've been here all day.
27/11/2020 15:10:53 0 0
likewise
27/11/2020 14:28:03 4 8
When England finish runners up in the Autumn Nations next week, do they then become the greatest rugby team ever at that point?

I’m confused about it Eddie.

Do we have to wait until WC23?
Where even if England make the final then history shows they would be 75% likely to lose it?

The rugby world is waiting Eddie.
Well schools are out then Removed
27/11/2020 14:21:05 0 1
No, they arent
Mate it doesn't matter if you told him the world is not flat and categorically proved it he would still put fingers in his ears and "blah blah blah"
Then come back three weeks later and spout the same guff
27/11/2020 14:28:03 4 8

I’m confused about it Eddie.

Do we have to wait until WC23?

The rugby world is waiting Eddie.
Wow another top drawer comment full of excellent talking points starting with a prophecy then flowing seamless into challenging questions and finishing with a flourish.
Or alternatively another load of howgwash about nothing from someone who is obviously craving attention, which because I am a kind human being I have given you. There now do you feel better, best you go and have a lie down.
27/11/2020 14:34:58 1 1
Jut to point out
ESPN.... have no "Carries" so what are you blabbering on about?
GLOSSARY
R: Runs
T: Tackles
T: Tries
TA: Try Assists
TC: Turnovers Conceded
YC: Yellow Cards
You wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you in the face.

Proved wrong over and over, and you still go on
27/11/2020 15:10:53 0 0
likewise
I see OTS is removing posts again , time to go, Removed
as the usual suspect is removing every post that proves him wrong, again, time to go.

Let's all enjoy our Rugby this weekend, hope the Rugby adults can rise above the trolls.
27/11/2020 16:04:08 8 1
Enjoy your Rugby all, and rise above the trolls.
A bit rich coming from one of the biggest trolls that infest any rugby HYS! Removed
It's called reverse psychology

If one says "Rise above the trolls", one is trying to imply that one is not a troll, when all one is doing, is making one look like a BullCrapper
It's called reverse psychology

-_-
27/11/2020 17:24:10 2 0
There is a clear difference between one who is giving their opinion and one who is just looking for a reaction.

I think we know who the latter refers to, don't vve?
-_-
27/11/2020 17:24:10 2 0

I think we know who the latter refers to, don't vve?
The thing is a certain someone likes to abuse & troll, (just see how many times it mentions my name in an abusive manner without me being even on the HYS site) but like all cowardly trolls he doesn't like people calling him up on it & he runs off to the mods, like he has on this particular part of this HYS.....you can see my reply deleted
He then has the audacity to claim he never reports anyone
27/11/2020 19:17:34 2 0
I think most of us know different OTS
27/11/2020 18:36:19 0 4
Best “ever.”

Very different to being best current side.

Typical silly comprehension to understand on your behalf. Again.
What's the matter sonny Jim?, Are you cheesed off that's the mods spanked your arse for being childish in copying my username.
They say imitation is the highest form of flattery, but in your case we'll make an exception
27/11/2020 19:56:29 2 5
Ahh, yes, that England AND WALES national cricket team you mean?

Blessed indeed!