Wales are miles behind England - Jones
24/11/2020 | sport | rugbyunion | 953
Former captain Gwyn Jones believes Wales are "miles behind" England as the teams prepare to meet in the Autumn Nations Cup on Saturday.
24/11/2020 12:42:14 6 4
We all know England's penchant for freezing when the pressure's on.
24/11/2020 14:02:38 1 5
Get ready for a beating Wales, as you’re nothing but a village side
24/11/2020 17:37:41 2 1
That is absolutely tragic for such a fine and well respected player .
24/11/2020 18:31:36 1 2
Hi OTS you comment to your hearts content mate! It's always enjoyable reading your contributions!!
Mate that clown is not me. Unfortunately the mods won't do anything to pathetic creatures like him in the past. All he (and multi-name profiles like him) are trying to do is ruin HYS forums.
I think if we all continually report him then pigs might fly and they'll ban the cretin
24/11/2020 20:07:55 3 3
What is wrong with posting under your own name Dr Alban? Seems a bit wrong to pretend to be someone else (and against the house rules!)
24/11/2020 20:24:26 0 1
Just look for the TEQUILASURFER part in capitals! This one has only been posting since 9.11.2020!
Mate the mods have removed my post for calling the poster who has pathetically copied my username for what he is, yet they won't delete his username.
Last time this happened droves of good contributors left never to come back.
All we can do is report him every time he makes a contribution, maybe he'll get a lifetime ban
24/11/2020 18:29:57 1 4
Not true.
The score could be significant for Ireland.
25/11/2020 13:00:27 6 3
So you're saying Wales will be using forwards and then kicking lots?
Hmm, thought that was what England are being criticised for but maybe those tactics only apply if England do it not other teams.
Diddums Removed
25/11/2020 15:00:23 2 1
Law 18.22 The player throwing in the ball stands on the mark of touch with both feet outside the field of play. The thrower must not step into the field of play until the ball has been thrown. Sanction: Option of lineout or scrum.
The ball must:

Be thrown in straight along the mark of touch;
Aaaaah looks like pseudo-ref had finally managed to find rules online. Somebody taught you to cut & paste as well
How are we to prove you arent a ref now?
Oh yes I know, have you replying to us about a previous event with a totally different match/player
Porter should have been pinged v Sinckler! WHAT!
1 it was the totally wrong game & nothing to do with Sinks
2 when should heve been pinged v Eng?
25/11/2020 16:41:11 1 0
Yes, as I said for over 20 years, to Level 5, if you must know, but usually do more local stuff
Level 5! Strewth!
Tell me, Trytastic (as a level 5 ref you're bound to know this)
Can we report refs for not being adequate?
25/11/2020 17:16:07 0 1
Never abuse him, merely said he made errors, which he did
Shades of Donald Trump here
States the election was rigged till he's blue in the face but cannae produce one iota of evidence that backs it is
As a level 5 ref you would have know what exactly what these errors were, when the occured and in detail what the exact laws were and how it was broken
Just remember there are actual qualified refs on here & I'll ask my mate who's an actual ref his view
Ok?
25/11/2020 18:22:06 0 1
Too old, but thanks
Come on fella

You have a chance to prove you are a level 5 ref with proof of the errors of the refereeing

I mean I've only played the game from 8 to 33 albeit at the end it was a fairly decent level and watched the majority of Musselburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland & even Lions tours, so I bow your 20 years of Level 5 reffereing experience.

So come on fella.....the stage is yours
We all know you are a 12 year old girl who has never played a game in your life. You have consistently proved you know nothing especially regarding the laws.

Remind us of your refereeing qualification.
25/11/2020 20:47:21 1 1
I don't need to prove anything to anybody least of all you. I know my qualifications, and as per usual you are clueless.
Come on fella

So come on fella.....the stage is yours

Remind us of your refereeing qualification.
Why do you abuse posters then complain to the mods when we merely ask you to prove your statement
I mean all the posters have seen my posts asking you to prove it then minutes later they see the posts being removed by the mods
So now I've taken it up past the mods to make an official complaint about your abuse and their moderation of my posts in relation to your posts
What's this 12 year old thing?
More abuse?
I won't lower myself and report you I rather all posters see your replies
All you had to to was provide us with examples that proved the ref made errors
MODS WHY ARE YOU DELETING MY POSTS WHEN THIS POSTER IS THE ONE ABUSING ME?
ALL I AM DOING IS ASKING HIM TO QUALIFY HIS COMMENTS (AS HE SAID HE US A QUALIFIED REF) THAT THE MATCHDAY REF MADE ERRORS
THIS IS NOT OFF TOPIC OR ABUSIVE
IF IT IS OFF TOPIC THEN YOU SHOULD PULL ALL THE REPLIES
25/11/2020 14:41:26 2 4
Only for the past 20 odd years, why? It is a simple law, so simple even OTS might get it. The hooker has to stand in the middle of the line out, and off the pitch ( nobody does that either) and throw it straight down the gap.
"It is a simple law, so simple even OTS might get it."

There you go, once again you abuse me on here, once again I call you out to prove it, once again you cannae prove it, so once again you run off to the mods demanding they remove it
MODS DONT REMOVE MY POST WHEN THIS USER INITIATES THE ABUSE
I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG BUT PURELY ASKING THE POSTER TO PROVE HIS STATEMENT
THIS IS A NORMAL POST
25/11/2020 20:47:33 1 1
You do actually realise, cut and pasting an online extract doesn't prove anything and certainly doesn't fool us
Somebody questioned the law so I quoted it.

If you read the laws you might stop joking such an idiot of yourself all the time.
25/11/2020 16:21:02 1 0
But how many Hookers actually do that and how often do you see them get penalised for not, very rarely and surely that is the crux of the problem if they gave away a penalty every time it would reduce the amount of times it happens.
Spesh this guy throws abuse at people, I've asked this guy five times to prove his statement with evidence and each time the mods delete
This BBC HYS is a farce they leave trolls abuse on but delete posts when you merely ask the trolls to prove their statements
25/11/2020 20:54:48 1 0
Try having a adult debate. Rather than abusing people.

I have proved the pointb you wanted several times.

So go and read the laws. You might learn some.

Remind us of your refereeing qualification.
25/11/2020 20:47:21 1 1
Why am I clueless?
I merely asked you to prove your statement that the ref made many errors
Surely a qualified ref would have easily replied with ease, complained to the mods then abused me
He missed Owen clothes line on Youngs, he missed Biggars assault on Itoje, he missed a two man spear tackle.

Happy now.

What abuse?

Truth hurts, you are clueless as many posters have said.
Why am I clueless?
I merely asked you to prove your statement that the ref made many errors

Happy now.

What abuse?

Truth hurts, you are clueless as many posters have said.

Remind us of your refereeing qualification.
What's this 12 year old thing?
More abuse?
I won't lower myself and report you I rather all posters see your replies
All you had to to was provide us with examples that proved the ref made errors
You act like a 12 year old girl. Get oliver wrong and you hurl personal abuse like a 12 year old.

As you have shown again this evening.

I have never modded anyone. Not even you.
What's this 12 year old thing?
More abuse?
I won't lower myself and report you I rather all posters see your replies
All you had to to was provide us with examples that proved the ref made errors

As you have shown again this evening.

I have never modded anyone. Not even you.
25/11/2020 14:41:26 2 4
10 contributions that merely asked you to prove your statements...... 10 times you complained to the mods
And you have the gall to say to you never complain to the mods
25/11/2020 21:22:43 0 0
Christ, can you not read? it is not me!!!!
25/11/2020 14:41:26 2 4
Why do you abuse and troll people then run off to the mods when we call you out on your abuse
Don't worry the more the mods delete my posts for asking you why you abuse posters online the more will be the case against the BBC
25/11/2020 21:29:52 0 0
Its still not me.

Remind us of your refereeing qualification.
MODS WHY ARE YOU DELETING MY POSTS WHEN THIS POSTER IS THE ONE ABUSING ME?
THIS IS NOT OFF TOPIC OR ABUSIVE