GB's Geoghegan Hart wins Giro d'Italia
25/10/2020 | sport | other | 557
Tao Geoghegan Hart becomes only the second British man to win the Giro d'Italia as he takes the title in Milan.
Great ride Teo & well deserved. Rohan Dennis was man of the race & the Aussie who came 2nd, Jai Hindley, was awsome as well. Shame the idiot eurosport screamer rob hatch did his best to spoil viewing with his constant over pronunciation of all foreign names but hopefully his bosses will be sick of him as well. Removed
Nice to see someone that looks like me actually do well in sport, had enough of the Sterling, Hamilton, Farah types Removed
Wow. How do you look?

Do you have 2 arms, legs, eyes, hair, brain etc and they don't.

Oh wait, you have a small dick? That it?
25/10/2020 18:51:12 0 1
So my original reply is removed but this racist post still remains?

Bonkers
25/10/2020 18:54:12 0 1
Typical BBC

Oops!
Sorry, we can’t report this comment at the moment. Please try again later.
Wow. How do you look?

Do you have 2 arms, legs, eyes, hair, brain etc and they don't.

Oh wait, you have a small dick? That it?
25/10/2020 18:02:56 13 20
Great ride by Tao. Well and truly deserves it.

However comparing him to Hamilton clearly shows how inept you are at understanding the sport of F1.

Being in a car that is faster than others isn’t without talent, skill or luck.

Both achievements are worthy of praise; Lewis’ more so I would say. Look at his path and what he had to over come on his journey to the top.
25/10/2020 18:27:27 0 34
Shut up you Id**t!
you first you bigger idiot Removed
25/10/2020 19:06:54 0 7
Looking forward to celebrating this win but first can I have confirmation that he is not claiming to be asthmatic?
Great that BBC have changed the format so that only the positive comments and replies come up first.

Means the unimaginative trolling (Jiffy bag, etc) comments like yours are relegated to where they belong.

They used to plague the cycling forums so happy to see idiots like this with no one to read their drivel.

Advice - try and get into cycling rather than slagging it off
25/10/2020 20:55:59 2 0
No, most French fans I know like the sport for the sport. They’re proud of their world champion though, I’ll give you that. As am I actually, he’s one of my favourite riders.
25/10/2020 22:25:55 4 74
Don't be silly, racing at 200mph for 2 hours is a tad more exciting and interesting than huffing and puffing to get to 30mph. Cycling is so dull in comparison.
25/10/2020 23:19:55 1 7