Leeds beat Salford to win Challenge Cup
17/10/2020 | sport | rugbyleague | 191
Ash Handley scores two tries, Tom Briscoe breaks a Wembley record and skipper Luke Gale lands a late drop-goal as Leeds edge past Salford 17-16 to win the Challenge Cup.
18/10/2020 09:31:03 1 3
Exactly.

Inferiority complex maybe?
Noticed you on the RU HYS last night son nearly crying as the Soccer fans slated your sport after that final you lot had - in Bristol randomly...
Then you come on here just to cause trouble after a great RL game - even you must have appreciated the effort and skill on show Tryman! Shame on your comments regarding Rob Burrow & this game being dedicated to him - expect more from a Rugby supporter ??
18/10/2020 18:54:39 1 1
You know you only come on here to slate RL! (if you dont, why do you come on a RL HYS - a sport you hate, even after such a great final dedicated to Rob) - no other reason.
By bringing such a top class player & person as Rob Burrow into your vile comments shows a lack of class from a supposed RU fan.
I suspect you dont even like RU or you would acknowledge a great game & great player- disgusting
18/10/2020 17:32:58 1 1
Didn't slate him or his spirt, but some fans, who are the problem.

My mate has been paralysed for 20 plus years, so I know all about MND.
I see your latest vile comments have been removed.
So called Rugby fan who comes onto a RL HYS just to cause trouble and for some reason has decided to take aim at Rob Burrow this time - lack of class and lack of upbringing.
I feel sorry for your mate who I bet you belittle him when hes not there.
With people like you Union will never be accepted by RL fans and I think that's your aim.
Poison!
18/10/2020 19:50:16 1 1
By you presumably?

Ultimate respect fir Rob, and his family, I have spent days with my mate translating his eyebmovements.

Do remind me of your donation to his charity?
18/10/2020 19:50:16 1 1
By you presumably?

Do remind me of your donation to his charity?
So if you dont hate RL why do you come on here just to slate the sport?
Every single Rl HYS you come on here just to cause trouble so its sad that you dragged RB into your vendetta and your alleged mate who we both know doesn't exist.
You also didnt give any mo ey to charity - we both know that as well.
If you did give £5 was it to clean your conscious so you can keep trolling?
18/10/2020 21:03:25 1 0
Foul and abusive lies. My mate has not moved a muscle literally in over 20 years, and you claim he doesn't exist, and you know this how?? I have been raising funds for MND for 30 years, and yes, I have given Thousands and raised 100s of thousands, so wind your neck in.