Taylor claims first-round knockout win
26/09/2020 | sport | boxing | 138
World champion Josh Taylor knocks out Apinun Khongsong in an incredible first round to defend his WBA and IBF light welterweight titles.
David Haye and Carl Frampton were alluding to what I thought after the fight. Dodgy as hell. Removed
27/09/2020 00:10:50 1 1
Which was?
26/09/2020 23:24:38 0 17
First round KO, hardly the sort of challenge anticipated or required to indicate this was a genuine opponent. Meaningless garbage !
I would like to support him, but unfortunately he is a David Icke supporting, coronavirus conspiracy theorist.

Such a shame.
27/09/2020 01:24:24 17 10
Who cares? Really, pretty much everyone has an opinion you'll disagree with. I remember back in the day when people didn't give a toss what someone else thought.
27/09/2020 01:39:45 4 0
David Icke? TC ... I thought you were going to tell me he was a Hibs supporter!
rus
27/09/2020 05:43:38 3 2
Was Josh debating or boxing tonight? Was the article about boxing or Josh's personal views? Stick to topic. It's not hard!
27/09/2020 06:56:31 1 0
Eh no he's not. Chat with him for 5mins n you'll realise he is one of the most down to earth guys around. Deserves the big money fights coming his way.
27/09/2020 01:40:57 5 5
Silly response really.

Its not "just an opinion". You're acting like its similar to asking someone their favourite pizza topping. Its not an opinion, its an attitude. One that can leave people who come into contact with them at risk of catching a contagious virus.
27/09/2020 01:40:57 5 5
Silly response really.

Well my comment getting deleted within a minute is a bit weird. If it's because it's off-topic, then all of this convo should go.
Fishy.
email from BBC says it was "off topic". Personally I don't think the BBC mods like me saying that the media are about as trustworthy as someone who sells books. Or maybe they don't like govt agenda being questioned. Who knows? Removed
Fishy.
Really... : I'm afraid that your assertion of bias against Scots by BBC only mentioning his town & calling him British is utter tosh! I refer you to the first line of the 2nd paragraph which starts with the phrase, and I quote "The Scot struck the Thailand fighter..". Clearly, you want to see prejudice where there is none as in addition this piece was from a Scots reporter for BBC Scotland - Fool! Removed
26/09/2020 23:21:06 4 22
I like Josh Taylor but who was he fighting! A complete nobody who came nowhere. Taylor is a world class fighter and he beat a tomato can.
26/09/2020 23:24:38 0 17