Billie Eilish's Bond theme is dramatic and audacious
13/02/2020 | news | entertainment | 1,155
The verdict on the teenager's ballad for Daniel Craig's final outing as 007, which she released overnight.
So we can comment on this but not ; Johnson chooses power over personnel Removed
MDR
14/02/2020 02:22:09 156 32
1. Posted bySteveFoston "So we can comment on this but not ; Johnson chooses power over personnel" There was a HYS all day yesterday about the Javid resignation. We have had enough political HYS recently and nothing changes... same vitriol from both sides fuelled by the BBC desire to stir the pot. Music is an escape.... enjoy the break
14/02/2020 08:29:31 2 1
1.SteveFoston "So we can comment on this but not ; Johnson chooses power over personnel" 3. MDR "There was a HYS all day yesterday about the Javid resignation." Still is. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51491662 Simple way to check for Open Hys: http://www.ihysdb.com/Home/News/Open
In before Brexit is mentioned Removed
Read the article and bet myself a jam tart that the comments section would be one hundred percent pathetic, reactionary, miserable middle-aged men complaining. Get lives. p.s. the jam tart was very nice Removed
36. Posted by moomater How did you confirm, that it was 100% pathetic, reactionary, miserable middle-aged men? Ah, you must be one of those "woke" muppets that just makes generalisations with no basis. Removed
14/02/2020 04:37:07 5 17
LMAO @ Tony of Britain I just awarded myself another jam tart. Yum-yum! I pity you, Tony.
41. moomater You awarded yourself a jam tart for no reason though, so its not deserved. Pity me? Why pity me? I live in the real world, not one where people blame others for their mistakes as you do. I pity you as you have obviously been brought up to blame everyone else but yourself. In fact, I don't pity you, I pity the people who have to put up with you. Removed
42. Tony of Britain Pity me? Why pity me? I live in the real world, not one where people blame others for their mistakes as you do. I pity you as you have obviously been brought up to blame everyone else but yourself. In fact, I don't pity you, I pity the people who have to put up with you. -- lol short fuse huh. Removed
People like moomater need to stop making assumptions, you know what they say about that. Not seeing how moomater is leading a better. I get to travel extensively for free, have good food, get paid well and am far from middle aged. It must just be because I do travel, see the world and have my own house rather than sitting in my room in my parents house playing games like moomater feeling owed. Removed
Oh dear. I think Tony of Britain really has had a heart attack. His florid, tear-stained face twisted into a rictus of self-loathing and resentment. Just listened to the song. It's not great. Not terrible either. Put the baby to sleep though. =) Removed
I do believe moomater is delusional. It appears that moomater can only make assumptions and believe them, which is exactly what these leftist loons who think the world owes them feel. Tell me moomater, did a teacher tell you off for being naughty and hurt your little feelings? Is that why you have this bitterness against other people particularly middle aged men who you assume everyone here is? Removed
hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!! Oh, Tony; you sad man. And you're married to a model and you drive really big car and you were recently hospitalised because you are, clinically, 'too happy and successful'??? I'm going now. You're patheticness is bringing me down. (shakes head) "That poor man." Removed
52. Posted by moomater No, I have too much fun to be married and I hire cars because as I said, I travel a lot, so no point in having buying a car when I won't use it much. Now off you go child and eat your little jam tart and save your little attempts at insults for the school playground where they belong. Removed
Seek help, Tony. Seriously. I was having fun before, but now I'm genuinely worried about you. Just talk to someone, okay? There's nothing to be ashamed about in reaching out and admitting that you're struggling. Honestly. Be well, buddy. =) Removed
54 moomater Are you still here? Why are you not off with your leftist loon friends making jam tarts, criticising and making assumptions about people who you disagree with? rm12066 is quite correct. If someone makes a comment, and if people like you don't like that comment you try to drown them our and/or belittle them. Fortunately you are about as good at that as you are making assumptions Removed
It looks like James Bond has been hijacked by a woke feminist screen writer (fleabag) and a singer who seemingly visits her nail bar twice a week (isn't she a great role model for our daughters!). Removed
14/02/2020 06:43:22 1 0
92. Posted by AnO8server Nope, just telling it as it is. I see you must be someone who is easily offended if you think my comment was made due to a short fuse.
Look at the picture in the story. The absolute state of it. Removed
14/02/2020 06:43:22 1 0
117. Tony of Britain Nope, just telling it as it is. I see you must be someone who is easily offended if you think my comment was made due to a short fuse. -- Did I sound offended to you? Apologies. It was my attempt at saying you're an a-h, politely. Removed
120. Posted by AnO8server If my comment prompted you to call me an "a-h" to quote you, then you must be offended. Removed
14/02/2020 06:55:58 0 4
125. Posted by Tony of Britain on Just now 120. Posted by AnO8server If my comment prompted you to call me an "a-h" to quote you, then you must be offended. -- So what you're saying is - to think someone is worthy of the monika a-h, you have to be offended by them? I'll have to disagree with you there.Your somewhat childish posts evoke chuckles not anger.
The next Bond must be a transexual lizard who identifies as a vegan helicopter. Removed
It's a pity they used a white person to sing the Bond theme , should have been a muslim or black singer, preferably one who is trans-gender. Removed
14/02/2020 07:03:52 3 1
131. Posted by AnO8server If you are angry enough to call someone an a-h, you have obviously been offended. Are you that ill educated you cannot understand that simple concept? If my posts evoked chuckles, then why call me an a-h? Normally people don't call someone an a-h unless they have been offended by them, or do you just like to go around calling people a-hs?
@141. Tony of Britain In my experience, those who make so many assumptions about others are often a**h*****. I'm laughing at you not with you. And nope, I don't go round calling people names so much. HYS and exception perhaps. So many to choose from. Notice my first post was more playful? No I guess not, you're too angry at the world, blaming everyone else for your own lot perhaps. Removed
152. Posted by AnO8server Ah, so you were offended and were making assumptions. Not going well for you is it. Maybe you should go off and eat jam tarts with the other snowflake. Removed
Can any journalist write an honest review about a woman these days without committing career suicide? This is unremarkable, not terrible, but devoid of engagement and impact. Removed
14/02/2020 07:20:39 7 10
Pretty sure most of the commentators here would also complain about the cinema not costing 5 bob like it did in their day
163. Posted by anthony ah another muppet that thinks those that are older than them can't have an opinion. Removed
"The song's release was marked with a one-hour special on BBC Radio 1" Yes, I can see this is a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY (etc) issue in a world combating a dangerous disease and all the other problems (e.g. Boris grabbing power to form a right wing controlling government). Removed
Just had a post removed for literally saying... 'Look at the picture of the story. The absolute state of it.' If this isn't banning free speech or being punished for having an alternative opinion to the woke-infested national state broadcaster I don't know what is. Removed
14/02/2020 08:11:32 0 4
Should have been Sigrid
271 chill out gammon you get me fam he cannot be racist he's Black.! Removed
14/02/2020 08:18:56 0 0
274. Posted by mark Incorrect. Quite the opposite in fact.
I expect grandkids are regretting the day they taught the fossils to use the interweb... This fits the story and the time Bond is in now. Adjust your NHS hearing aids and listen. Removed
14/02/2020 09:03:47 1 0
416. Posted byflugelbinder Enjoy the now, because if you are lucky, you'll be one of the people you are referring to quicker than you ever could believe.
When your main squeeze makes it to writing Bond themes after noshing off drug dealers for pods. Removed
I haven't yet decided whether I want to be part of the gang who likes it, or the one that hates it. The Ok Boomers have the best punchline. But they are n0bs. So I don't know what to think. Removed
Typical BBC comments full of angry boomers lmao. Removed
14/02/2020 10:13:49 7 2
637. Posted byJenata Meanon 8 minutes ago I'd love to see a Black or Female James Bond and some original script writing. - That's a bit weird, James Bond is a white bloke that likes women. Good job it's not a BBC production, they'd kill that to.
@674 Jamima Bond and she could be a Black lesbian, I'm sure that would interest quite a few people, given James Bond films are aimed at err men... This is not me being woke by the way this is me tired of the rehashed crud that goes for entertainment, especially as the secret service is about as far from being white, male and middle aged as Spurs are from a trophy to polish.... Removed
14/02/2020 10:22:53 5 4
697. Posted byJenata Meanon Just now @674 Jamima Bond and she could be a Black lesbian, I'm sure that would interest quite a few people, given James Bond films are aimed at err men... - That's almost as bad as Dr Who being a woman.
Awwwww so many boomers getting triggered on here. Stop living in the past Removed
729. Posted bySociety needs to reduce the amount of Gammonon 2 minutes ago Awwwww so many boomers getting triggered on here. Stop living in the past - Ahh, the fantasy world of a remaintard. Removed
14/02/2020 10:37:09 10 0
@729 The out right malicious vindictive nastiness of so many people on here is unbelievable. As for 'this song?' It is as sad & as depressing as your ignorant & very immature 'name calling' comment.
@741 OK Boomer Removed
@741 OK Boomer Removed
Funny how all the boomers hate this song, okay boomer... Removed
Gina Miller is going to appear in the new James Bond movie It's called The Scottish Courts Are Not Enough Removed
Thank you for your culturally tone-deaf boomer analysis. Removed
AAaahhhh, opinions... just like a@@holes, everyone has one. Some really do require being kept out of the public domain though, especially when all they are doing is spouting sh*te NOTE! This song was not specifically written or recorded to please just YOU! Like the Bond character, it is a representation of the change in times. You don't like it? Go get your VHS out of Diamonds are Forever. Removed
Oh stop it boomers, she's young, sticking her tongue out, has green hair and long black nails, who knows she might even be a lesbian, of course it's a great song. Removed
Awwwww so many poor little boomers getting triggered on here. Stop living in the past Removed
781. Posted bySociety needs to reduce the amount of Gammonon 3 minutes ago Awwwww so many poor little boomers getting triggered on here. Stop living in the past - More fantasy from the remaintard. Removed
My comment was remived because it broke house rules, my comment was okay boomer... Removed
Gammon Bond Theme Tunes : From Putin With Love Gordon Brown Sold Off Our Goldfinger Live And Let Whine Licence To Moan Gammon Is Forever etc Removed
14/02/2020 10:52:16 7 3
800 comments here and 4m views in 9 hours. Broadly positive reviews online from the beeb, torygraph, guardian, etc. Someone somewhere knows what they’re doing. But yeah, it hasn’t blown my socks off nor has the trailer. We’re all talking about it though.
Let me guess , comments full of boomers whos music taste and knowledge is still stuck somewhere in the 90's Removed
14/02/2020 10:55:48 16 1
813. Posted byMilnersCrackPipeon 1 minute ago Let me guess , comments full of boomers whos music taste and knowledge is still stuck somewhere in the 90's = Do you know how old Boomers are, I guess not? I'd say more 60s-70s would be more appropriate. 90s was when house music killed the charts.
14/02/2020 10:57:49 9 3
@813 Boomers were the immediate post WW2 generation and for most of us music died well before the 90's when modern electronic crap first appeared. Try and get your facts right, including the spelling of the word whose.
14/02/2020 11:02:11 10 0
813. MilnersCrackPipe Let me guess , comments full of boomers whos music taste and knowledge is still stuck somewhere in the 90's -------- I think you need to reassess how old "boomers" are. 80s/90s is my era and I'm Generation X, the one after Baby Boomers.
14/02/2020 10:50:26 9 3
So many think it's ok to attack older people based on their age. Not very enlightened. At least the BBC are responding to the complaints.
@806 awwww grow up snowflake Removed
Hahahaha so many sensitive boomers on here just reporting comments they don't like Removed
Brigadier Chutneyon Snowflake Bond theme Tunes : Dr with Chaperone You Only Live if You Voted Remain The Transgender with the Golden Gun Octofemalegenitalia Winge Another Day The Living Dead Daylights Removed
Snowflake Theme Tunes addendum :- You Only Vote Twice (Second Referendum) From Russia With Mr Corbyn The World is Not Enough (just the EU please) Whinging Never Dies Removed
I might stop coming to the HYS. It just reminds me that most of the country are sad, bitter small-minded nationalists, pining for the "good old days," which are coincidentally whenever they were young. Enjoy calling me a "snowflake" or "woke" or whatever other tediously played out insult you learnt yesterday. Removed
14/02/2020 11:17:59 9 1
865. Posted bysailingmagpieon I might stop coming to the HYS. It just reminds me that most of the country are sad, bitter small-minded nationalists, pining for the "good old days," which are coincidentally whenever they were young. Enjoy calling me a "snowflake" or "woke" or whatever other tediously played out insult you learnt yesterday. .. Yes, but what do you think of the song?
Looking at the comments, is there any chance we can rename Have Your Say to "Boomer Talk" or "Member Berries Central" It's full of bitter old people clinging to their nostalgic ideas of what was fun. No doubt still got their scooters and parker jackets ready to have a rumble on Brighton Beach! Removed
Hahahaha so many snowflake boomers on here just reporting comments they don't like Removed
14/02/2020 02:50:01 284 117
Dramatic and audacious? I'd say dull and anaemic.
10. nfty "Dramatic and audacious? I'd say dull and anaemic." OK Boomer. Removed
14/02/2020 12:17:29 9 1
Why do people being politics and Brexit crap into this. It's a discussion about a song. Xenophobes @973 John? Oh please grow up.
14/02/2020 12:29:14 12 6
973. John anyone wanna guess the age and background and ignorant POV from some of these comments makers.... probably the same people who voted to isolate our country because they are xenophobes. People who contribute nothing to the world except to criticise others who do. ----------- Oh the irony! ??????
14/02/2020 12:35:28 6 7
973. Posted byJohnon ... probably the same people who voted to isolate our country because they are xenophobes. People who contribute nothing to the world except to criticise others who do. --- I'm a staunch remainer and think it's garbage. I'm married to a Spaniard and not xenophobic. I'm not convinced I fit neatly into your argument.
Wow the idea of a black female LGBT bond really upset someone... Or was it that our secret service is not 100% middle aged white men? Or was it the reference to Spurs not winning anything for years? The song is meh btw she will be flogging 4x4 cars from a central European nation pretty soon. Removed
14/02/2020 12:38:50 7 1
@1001. Jenata Mean "Wow the idea of a black female LGBT bond really upset someone... Or was it that our secret service is not 100% middle aged white men?" Pretty sure yours is the first comment to mention the new agent, which means what your insinuting is completety irrelevent. People here are commenting on the song. Which imo is actually pretty decent.
Ok I'll try again, The song is awesome and i think we need a whiter more womanising James bond next time around as a role model for our young Men. Spurs are going to win everything and are the best. Removed
Aww bless so many boomers getting triggered on here. Stop living in the past Removed
I guess we have some Spurs fans then, can I use the new oxford dictionary word? I doubt it... My dad helped make the shuttles in Moonraker so there you go. Nobody does it better is my favourite Bond song. Removed
So we have the usual suspects leaving negative comments about popular culture just to get likes. The stench of gammon is overwhelming on this HYS. Removed
14/02/2020 13:36:41 4 1
1063. Posted bylamournedurepason 2 minutes ago So we have the usual suspects leaving negative comments about popular culture just to get likes. The stench of gammon is overwhelming on this HYS. .. I've come on an HYS about music to get away from this constant stream of insults. Go the HYS about PM re-shuffle. They are all in free flight over there. You'll love it.
Must be a tough gig being a white male in the Beeb's art and music departments, constantly feeling the need to bolster the usually meagre achievements of women and ethnics. Who do they think they're kidding? Removed
This generation of Woke...Snowflakes need to get there own brand to destroy and leave Bond as is. This is more than a movie, its an institution on proper Male role models for assassins, lady pullers, hard drinkers, gender correctness and life in the fast lane. Basically everything a snowflake isn't. So sod off and get back to kick ass tunes that reflect this, not the current drivel music Removed
Dramatic and audacious? no its shite. Removed
Duran Duran were proper musicians .... They knew how to ply there trade...Unlike todays Factory churned out so called music stars. Todays Quality is gone...it been manufactured that way, thanks to the quick rich music labels selling your soul for a quick buck Here today...gone tomorrow. Duran Duran will endure...that's the difference . Now for all you snowflakes, get your head out the Ipad Removed
14/02/2020 14:20:15 4 4
People Please remember that this is an 18yr old girl at the start of her career. If you don't like the song, fair enough Blame the producers who commissioned it It's not very nice to stick the boot in on a girl so young. How would you like it if it was your daughter? She's not a politician.Just a girl barely old enough to leave school. This is the on line bullying we moan about.
1102. Posted by Silverfoxb on 7 minutes ago People... -- You have to remember you're dealing with semi-literate, bitter, aggressive failures much of the time in these HYSs. They take all their frustrations out on everyone else, I feel for the punchbags they are married to. They are angry about their lives and particularly at women who scare them. Tough cowards is what they are. Removed
14/02/2020 14:52:23 3 0
1125. Posted byAnO8serveron People... -- You have to remember you're dealing with semi-literate, bitter, aggressive failures much of the time in these HYSs. They take all their frustrations out on everyone else, I feel for the punchbags they are married to. They are angry about their lives and particularly at women who scare them ... True, I just hate bullying. Thanks though
It can't be as bad as Sam Smith's - which was truly awful - despite inexplicably winning a gong. However, it does run it pretty close. Bring back Adele ffs. Removed
THE XENOPHOBIC BBC DELETED ANOTHER COMMENT - THAT CRITICISED THEIR TORY BIAS FOR SHAME - anyone wanna guess the age and background and ignorant POV from some of these comments makers.... probably the same people who voted to isolate our country because they are xenophobes. People who contribute nothing to the world except to criticise others who do. Removed
1134. Posted byJohnon Just now THE XENOPHOBIC BBC DELETED ANOTHER COMMENT - THAT CRITICISED THEIR TORY BIAS FOR SHAME - anyone wanna guess the age and background and ignorant POV from some of these comments makers.... probably the same people who voted to isolate John, we are discussing a Bond song on this HYS, not politics. Play time's over, back to double maths now. Removed